Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Aston Villa Champions of Europe... (in 3 seasons)

Just an eternally optimistic Villa fan trying to get his team back to where they belong... in 3 seasons

My first issue was the s**tload of dead weight that villa have in the squad, so I did my best to get rid of a few and get some fresh faces in. Getting rid of King Kodj has been a little controversial, but as soon as Kuki and Junior started firing in the goals that were soon forgotten.

I tried out several formations in pre-season but this 442 diamond has been far and away the strongest, which has led to a strong start in the championship. I will post images.

Most transfers were ones for the future as i'm hoping to be here a while, although a few previous saves have resulted in the sack before the January transfer window.

Anyways, wish me luck!

42197DE5-0C48-4EF3-BCB8-BB50BA3E1E7F.png

33F08599-034B-4B33-921E-1DA495918EA5.png

FAF4565D-99F8-4828-8C62-78CF5FC1555B.png

Edited by realcuchara
Images need
3 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Good luck mate. What engine are you using?

Cheers man! ome, i have a 5s and it was really temperamental with eme so had to downgrade, however, this formation did me alright on my last eme save.

So, here's a big update! 

We finished 1st in the Championship, by quite some way which was nice. I then had a very strong start to our first season back in the Prem which helped us finish in a amazing 6th place. 

I've carried on with the formation from before, sometimes tweaking it and removing a striker to play as an extra body in midfield. I'll post some pictures up later of transfers / results etc!

Just in the close season now and I'm looking to sure up the LB position, get an extra body in the CM area and get in a couple of strong strikers after selling Davis to Stoke for £25mil!