Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Mentality Issues On Team Report

Meow

I've been playing a few seasons into my Brighton save. In every team report since the start, I've been receiving lots of negatives. At first I just assumed the players at Brighton had their issues, but it still remained despite a squad that is now completely different from the initial one. I casually ignored it for a few seasons, but the list has only grown and just annoying me now.Screenshot_2018-01-24-18-56-52-1-1.thumb.png.c9b64488d1ecf1c4e55c01d2e04e06d2.png

Looks like the kind of nonsense that'd plague a relegation candidate.

My issue is that ALL of it are attributes that are hidden. I like that the game is telling me these things, but I've got no way to fix them. 

Screenshot_2018-01-24-18-56-47-1.thumb.png.5f45c2c31691f2be9faa10cf06a8f5eb.png

Apparently the Assistant Manager is now starting to worry about my squad mentality. I frankly don't know what cues am I supposed to take to fix this. Most of the player individual reports say they haven't got any issue. The team report doesn't name any individual player either. No one's personality on their personal page is negative either.

For example, "The current squad tends to fear playing in big matches". I've got 1 player that has that in his individual report.

What's a "perceived lack of ambition"? I've been winning 2 or 3 trophies per year for a few years now, including Champions Leagues.

Any ideas? 

Edited by Meow
On 1/24/2018 at 18:26, Meow said:

What's a "perceived lack of ambition"? I've been winning 2 or 3 trophies per year for a few years now, including Champions Leagues.

Lack of ambition could translate to not a winning mentality perhaps? Have no answers for you I'm afraid. If I'd be losing too many games I might give that page a second look just to see if I missed the obvious, but if you're winning lots I suppose you know your team well and your assistant doesn't. Don't fix what ain't broken. Clearly, that page teaches you nothing new. It's too vague at times so I tend to ignore it. 

On 28/01/2018 at 21:23, BatiGoal said:

Lack of ambition could translate to not a winning mentality perhaps? Have no answers for you I'm afraid. If I'd be losing too many games I might give that page a second look just to see if I missed the obvious, but if you're winning lots I suppose you know your team well and your assistant doesn't. Don't fix what ain't broken. Clearly, that page teaches you nothing new. It's too vague at times so I tend to ignore it. 

On 28/01/2018 at 21:44, Rob2017 said:

I very rarely read that page. If I’m still winning on the pitch then who cares?

Haha thanks for your thoughts. I'm not having any major issues, so I guess I'll just keep going as per normal.