Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll The Weekly Poll: Which wide role gets you the most assists?

FuddledFox

Which wide role gets you the most assists?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which wide role gets you the most assists?

• Winger
    • Inside Forward
    • Wide Advanced playmaker
    • Defensive winger
    • Wide midfielder
    • Wingback
    • Full back
    • My name is Sam and I don't give a s**t

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/18 at 13:00

The Weekly Poll 28/1/2018

Which wide role gets you the most assists?

This week I want to find out which is your favourite role out wide to provide assists for your strikers.

Image result for Eden hazard png

So drop a vote and a comment below and get involved with the discussion.

APM because I use a lot of 'em and they are keypoints in my tactics. I do not play so much with wingers, especially since I'm not attempting any goalscoring challenge.

I'm not having much luck with wingers this year...but to be fair i'm still testing alot.

I am having immense success with a high placed wingback...getting tons of assists!

It's a close call between Winger and WAP. And if I play neither one in my formation I go for the WB alternative which are also great. WAP got the edge tho, just. 

17 minutes ago, Taff said:

Normally WB's for me, IF's are too selfish and the W this year are acting more like the old IF and banging them in rather than supplying them

I’m glad it’s not just me who has the goal scoring winger issue. They act like IFs, which is massively frustrating when trying a 1kc.

I've only used narrow formations this year so I can't add much to the discussion, historically though I'm in the WAPM camp. In fairness I can't remember the last time I used wide players consistently

I have found wingers to be my most reliable source of assists so far this year which has made setting up a tactic for my DT a little tricky as Im not big on 442. I did also try with just WBs but they didnt provide large numbers of assists and I havent used IF at all yet and won't for my DT.

I'm focussed too much this year on getting that tactic just right for a 1kc on the EME....in saying that my wingbacks on OME are taking the perverbial!!

Screenshot_2018-01-30-13-30-27.thumb.png.c69c5108ddc3fd6ff9047786e7a175b7.png

Screenshot_2018-01-30-13-45-01.thumb.png.cd056b40ca1a6385b09e8f2fa6f47bf2.png

I have never had it this good ?

24 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Regarding Wide APM’s. If I have one on the left say, would it be better to use a left or right footer?

Personally i go for foot on the inside. But offcourse would love a wide apm who can use two feet?

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Personally i go for foot on the inside. But offcourse would love a wide apm who can use two feet?

That’s what I’ve been doing, results have been good but I was just wondering if they could be better with their foot on the outside. A player who can use either feet would be ideal as you say because they obviously still do cross a little if I’m not mistaken