Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help English Work Permits Inconsistency??

DIRECTFX

I’m in America so I’m not totally familiar with the work permits in England especially after Brexit. I always thought any non UK player coming into the league had to have international team caps to get a work permit . Now I had a bunch of players denied permits even with 15 international caps and others had 0 caps but I tried since some big clubs in EPL have been able to sign German/Italian/Spanish etc. players with 0 international caps and they can sign them . I always get rejected but can pay for lawyer yet every time I tried the appeal I was always rejected . I also checked the players second nationality and they had none that the big clubs signed in very confused by process??.

-So how are these bigger teams able to sign these players but if I tried they would be denied a permit ????

-Can anyone list all the countries that don’t need a work permit after Brexit . (Ie Ireland,Scotland )rest???

Thanks for all the help 

If the players are viewed as famous or having massive potential they can usually get a permit (works same for user as AI).

On 1/29/2018 at 19:07, Alari said:

If the players are viewed as famous or having massive potential they can usually get a permit (works same for user as AI).

Thx for quick reply @Alari 

And countries exempt from Brexit work permits are England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, & Scotland right ???