Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Recommend a team to manage (Championship)

ngzen

First you would need to narrow down the teams by what kind of save/career to you want to play? Example would be long hard save taking a VNN/VNS Team all the way to Premier League. You could also choose the easiest route picking a team with best youth/training facilities/stadium along with a high budget it would be simple to win Championship and below as you will have lots of advantages...  I personally like choosing an underdog club and beating better clubs on the way up without all the top players on my team ..

6 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

First you would need to narrow down the teams by what kind of save/career to you want to play? Example would be long hard save taking a VNN/VNS Team all the way to Premier League. You could also choose the easiest route picking a team with best youth/training facilities/stadium along with a high budget it would be simple to win Championship and below as you will have lots of advantages...  I personally like choosing an underdog club and beating better clubs on the way up without all the top players on my team ..

Totally agree. Picking an underdog and turning them into a powerhouse, whilst scouting players yourself and using your own formation is so satisfying.

Sunderland is a fun save. In the first season their team is mostly absolute garbage, old and/or injury prone.  Oh and the board pretty much expect promotion.

But... they are way under the wage budget and with some wheeler-dealing in a few key positions it is doable (I came 2nd in the first season with a counter attacking 4312). 

If you do get promoted, they’ve got good facilities and coaches, plus the board give you a reasonable amount to spend.  

My first team, in season 2 looks like this:

Heaton

Marcus Alonso

Kone

Papidilijobobibibiji

Passlack

Ndong

Besic

Defour

Khazri

Carillo

Gregoritsch

23 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Couldn't be more agree to that. It would make myself feel good if I am able to recreate Leiceister City story by using a lower tier group in the game. So I have decided to use Conventry (as I saw a lot of people recommend this team), then I lost all 4 friendly matches. Something to do with my tactics?