Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Transfer window update

alexel99

12 minutes ago, rhyslucas said:

Not Good they are taking their time keeping us waiting ???

If it's been submitted to Apple/Google, it'd be out of FM's hands. I've read a lot on twitter that they don't have a specific time to give us 

3 minutes ago, Scottish Guy said:

If it's been submitted to Apple/Google, it'd be out of FM's hands. I've read a lot on twitter that they don't have a specific time to give us 

Exactly. It's all in the hands of Apple/Google now. 

2 hours ago, Mohd Syahid Ali said:

@No One..how did you manage to get the update?I still dont have the latest update one after checking at google play store

I have no idea. Like I said, I checked play store the other night and it was there. Unless it was put up and taken back down?:S I really don't know how I have it if it's not showing up for any of you.

1 hour ago, No One said:

I have no idea. Like I said, I checked play store the other night and it was there. Unless it was put up and taken back down?:S I really don't know how I have it if it's not showing up for any of you.

It is weird, as I had a tweet from the FM account a few hours ago, saying that the FMM update hadn't been released yet. I know that an update appeared then disappeared at the end of last year. Maybe it's just a problem with Google play 

Have you noticed any big improvements in the match engine or positions like ball winning midfielders etc? 

I’ve just spoke with fmmvibe over Facebook, they told me the update releases time wouldn’t exceed the end of the week. It’s in the hands of google and Apple store to release the update 

8 minutes ago, Laribo said:

I’ve just spoke with fmmvibe over Facebook, they told me the update releases time wouldn’t exceed the end of the week. It’s in the hands of google and Apple store to release the update 

Thanks. I was starting to think that we'd keep getting "keep your eyes peeled" responses for a few weeks 

19 hours ago, No One said:

It was there the other night, I downloaded it. If I knew how to do screen captures on my phone I would show you. Feb 2018 database.

Edit: I googled how to screenshot but I'm not sure how to post them......

Screenshot_20180305-121345.png

Screenshot_20180305-121444.png

Screenshot_20180305-121504.png

Screenshot_20180305-121519.png

Yay, it worked! You can see the February database above and Sammy Lee welcoming me to Everton. Tosun and Walcott are in the Everton squad and you can see Sanchez at Utd.

Weird.

Definitely not there for me, or others it seems.

I'm really hoping that it'll be tomorrow, but I'm not too confident 

Last Thursday, it was said on twitter, it'd be "a couple of  days"  

Same on Friday 

On Sunday, it was a "day or two" 

And now, it's just no "fixed time or date" 

The transfers will be great, but I'm holding out hope for a few fixes in the match engine before starting a new career. 

As impatient as I may look, I find it amusing to read comments from people on twitter, one guy in particular seemed really polite a few days ago. Today he was claiming to have cried because of the frustration due to the  wait. I hope it's true 

23 minutes ago, Scottish Guy said:

I'm really hoping that it'll be tomorrow, but I'm not too confident 

Last Thursday, it was said on twitter, it'd be "a couple of  days"  

Same on Friday 

On Sunday, it was a "day or two" 

And now, it's just no "fixed time or date" 

The transfers will be great, but I'm holding out hope for a few fixes in the match engine before starting a new career. 

As impatient as I may look, I find it amusing to read comments from people on twitter, one guy in particular seemed really polite a few days ago. Today he was claiming to have cried because of the frustration due to the  wait. I hope it's true 

I'm hoping for tomorrow too. There were some good transfers made and I can't wait to get my hands on them and feel like I'm up to date again. 

I'm twitching.

Got a new tactic I want to try with Liverpool, hoping for positional updates for Mane and Ox specifically.

Mine has updated.

Having issues playing though. After the update downloads, it goes to the Sports Interactive/Sega screen and won't go any further.

[edit]

Okay so I cleared the data from the app and it's now working fine with the transfer update.

Edited by Schwantz34

I updated two days ago and now have 9.1.2 but started a new game and didn’t see any updated transfers. Is there something I’m missing here?

13 minutes ago, AYB said:

I updated two days ago and now have 9.1.2 but started a new game and didn’t see any updated transfers. Is there something I’m missing here?

That update was released a few months ago. The transfer one will hopefully be with us today, as some have it already 

9 minutes ago, Scottish Guy said:

That update was released a few months ago. The transfer one will hopefully be with us today, as some have it already 

Cool thanks

1 hour ago, setiawanjimmy said:

It's not actually. There are lots of fixes and improvements. Such as :

* Made wide wingers a bit more effective

* Slightly improved defensive midfielders

But essentially a transfer update.....

I am just saying people are getting all stressed out about it....just chill!

2 hours ago, setiawanjimmy said:

It's there. Version 9.2.0 Just updated few hours ago. Foden is in the City squad now!

Screenshot_Google_Play_Store_20180307-112947.thumb.png.edc5762e9059a25d421c0f9437c8bf98.png

Still don't have in malaysia 

18 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

But essentially a transfer update.....

I am just saying people are getting all stressed out about it....just chill!

I get it: all of us wanting to start new careers are better off waiting just a couple extra days to have the new transfers. I've been sitting on 3 career ideas for 2 weeks now, I can't wait to get started on those :D 

11 minutes ago, Jens said:

I get it: all of us wanting to start new careers are better off waiting just a couple extra days to have the new transfers. I've been sitting on 3 career ideas for 2 weeks now, I can't wait to get started on those :D 

See best things come to those who wait.

Get them posted dude so we can all follow.  ?