Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Transfer window update

alexel99

I'm not too bothered about transfers as it's out of date after a season of gameplay anyway!

All about the gameplay tweaks for me :celebrate:

57 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

See best things come to those who wait.

Get them posted dude so we can all follow.  ?

@samhardyNah, these aren't post-worthy careers. For FMM I like to post one-offs as they don't bind me to long-term projects. E.g.: I grow frustrated if I have to wait to play on because I have to post about it (and if I do play on and post later, I lose a lot of details).

This hype is why I've always disliked fan made transfer updates as they take the event out of a new release or the Jan update :). 

4 minutes ago, Emanuele Farina said:

Someone have found update in store?

It’s not out yet, you’ll have to wait. Repeat comments won’t make it come any faster mate

Still not available in the UK, not for me anyway. Don't know about others, I see some lucky f#£@#£s got it already! 

Can’t wait for this. Not even so much for the transfers. I just want to see how Hearts are after the update.

We made a couple of decent signings, but more importantly quite a few exciting youngsters have broke into the first team, some of which aren’t even in the original database while the rest just aren’t rated at all.

Be nice to see one or 2 of them rated highly.

40 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

He had liked this tweet I put out this morning.

Screenshot_20180307-145807.thumb.png.2bebdf19571e92aad413eda285f863b6.png

It's taking ages lol keep checking play store and nothing ??

Takes forever to do the updates and you still can't get it right, naby Kieta is to join Liverpool in the summer deal has been done for months and doesn't say on his profile will be joining Liverpool at end of season, and same for leon goretzka from schalke to bayern deal has been anounced for end of season, so surely it's not hard to add this in, pretty poor not to do this..esp since you have had since January to find this out, I get certain players haven't announced what there doing and out of contract in summer like emre can and rumours are juventus, but Kieta and goretzka are done deals!!!!!!

Not showing for me currently, has anyone else got it on Amazon? Not seen anything said about it's release either tbf?