Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Transfer window update

alexel99

15 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

The change list is huge!

Good to see bugs being addressed en mass.

Yeah....but its buggered up my OME tactic though!!!

Unbeaten for 56 games since update ive won 3 drawn 4 and lost 9...same tacics/players.....new update!! Typical!

Odd they have USA qualifying for World Cup... Think part of database would be all the actual teams and results..

Database still needs work. Need to add George Weahs son at PSG even got first team appearance, yet they added J.Sargent at Bremen just signed when turned 18 in RL and will be with youth/reserve teams ???.. But couple other Americans doing same signing for Bundesliga clubs when turn 18 but not in database ??? T.Tillman CM from Bayern has said in RL he is open to playing for USA but still get the won’t consider this national team when try to call him up..

Right before i start slagging the update off...is anyone else having fitness issues. 

I cant play the same eleven 2 games running! ?

7 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

Right before i start slagging the update off...is anyone else having fitness issues. 

I cant play the same eleven 2 games running! ?

My phone auto updated mid career and I’m not impressed so far. Fitness issues and a whole lot more injuries. Plus my tactic isn’t as strong, so I’ve had to change it slightly

3 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

My phone auto updated mid career and I’m not impressed so far. Fitness issues and a whole lot more injuries. Plus my tactic isn’t as strong, so I’ve had to change it slightly

It sucks big time!!

I'm bavk to winning regularly, no where near the goals i was scoring!

Fitness is shocking!!

18 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Looks like this was really worth the wait

Its bad Sam...i might roll back the update if can.

Anyone noticed any major attribute changes in certain players? Salah seems to have gotten a nice boost! Wondering if there’s any other hidden gems!

Well I’ve found I’m getting more goals in line with chances and the random ‘players confused with my formation’ that I get now and then with my tactic, despite it generally being successful, has disappeared.

But as @Acidsparxx says... the condition thing... blimey. I’m hoping it isn’t just to do wit the fact I’m towards the end of a season.

added 0 minutes later
5 hours ago, Condo said:

Anyone noticed any major attribute changes in certain players? Salah seems to have gotten a nice boost! Wondering if there’s any other hidden gems!

I’m hoping that hasn’t actually happened during an actual game save.

1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

Well I’ve found I’m getting more goals in line with chances and the random ‘players confused with my formation’ that I get now and then with my tactic, despite it generally being successful, has disappeared.

But as @Acidsparxx says... the condition thing... blimey. I’m hoping it isn’t just to do wit the fact I’m towards the end of a season.

added 0 minutes later

I’m hoping that hasn’t actually happened during an actual game save.

Im actually at the point now where im just going to continue the VPL but not bother with the game till a hotfix comes out...its ruined the game. Seriously!!

Is there a full list of changes?

What are the pros and cons of the update?

If fitness is an issue and they have messed with tactics then no way will I be updating!

2 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Is there a full list of changes?

What are the pros and cons of the update?

If fitness is an issue and they have messed with tactics then no way will I be updating!

Don't update. I still haven't and don't plan to

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Wish i hadnt now...is it possible to roll back Sam? Or will i have to uninstall do you think?

I actually hate the game at the moment!

Just now, Acidsparxx said:

Wish i hadnt now...is it possible to roll back Sam? Or will i have to uninstall do you think?

I don't think it's possible as SI don't want that happening. You'd need to find a previous version of the game somewhere not legal. This is why some of us always say don't update or buy release day. 

36 minutes ago, Ashez said:

28 minutes ago, samhardy said:

18 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

Thanks guys. I definately will not be updating. For the first time in a long time I actually like the game at the moment.

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I don't think it's possible as SI don't want that happening. You'd need to find a previous version of the game somewhere not legal. This is why some of us always say don't update or buy release day. 

Oh ffs....?

Oh well....best off persevering then!

53 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Auto updates caught me out so I'm wary of even trying it lol. 

Same happened to me, I’m not finding it that much different tbh