Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

Challenge will be up tomorrow morning guys. I'm a bit nervous about this one as it's a lot different to normal and slightly complex but it's extremely unique and hopefully you all enjoy it.

18 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Challenge will be up tomorrow morning guys. I'm a bit nervous about this one as it's a lot different to normal and slightly complex but it's extremely unique and hopefully you all enjoy it.

As long as it's not like Augusta I'm happy :D

24 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Sounds like every girl i have ever beem with

3 hours ago, kts365 said:

I think I just vomited 

No reason to change then ;)

3 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

? @BatiGoal 1st game.....season over already! ?

I'm overrated, a toothless T-Rex, ninja with no stars, a Lamborghini with flat tires, nothing to worry about, my friend. 

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

No reason to change then ;)

I'm overrated, a toothless T-Rex, ninja with no stars, a Lamborghini with flat tires, nothing to worry about, my friend. 

You're also abysmal at mind games.

8 hours ago, Real_Random said:

There you go @samhardy I have now finally changed my profile pic. The more animals the better :D

Nice. Ozzie, Kangaroo, makes sense. 

@PriZe on the other hand is sporting a panda badge and only God knows why? ?

Seen any pandas in Holland lately, bro? You got the colors right but not the animal FFS you're an embarrassment to your fellow Dutchies on Vibe, pls restore whatever is left of your name and get yourself a proper Dutch badge. A cow.

_20180209_122307.thumb.JPG.652ff33dd9dc0d7e96228101774c030c.JPG

No need to thank me. Looking forward to seeing your new pic. 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Nice. Ozzie, Kangaroo, makes sense. 

@PriZe on the other hand is sporting a panda badge and only God knows why? ?

Seen any pandas in Holland lately, bro? You got the colors right but not the animal FFS you're an embarrassment to your fellow Dutchies on Vibe, pls restore whatever is left of your name and get yourself a proper Dutch badge. A cow.

_20180209_122307.thumb.JPG.652ff33dd9dc0d7e96228101774c030c.JPG

No need to thank me. Looking forward to seeing your new pic. 

I know you creamed when you say my logo

Week One - Challenge

The American Dream

Before I start please please please use the same PM thread that I invited you in when submitting results in order to save PM space. This earns a place at the top of this post to make sure it can be seen :P 

Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Obama. 5 of the most successful and famous U.S presidents of all time. All have defeated rivals in elections. Now it's your job to follow in their footsteps.

1988_large.png&key=5fb11b9ea76c9cbfd3512

No don't worry, you don't need to be a political genius to understand how this is going to work. Although a brief run down might help. In the simplest possible terms, whichever candidate gains the most votes in a particular state wins the amount of points allocated to that state, shown on the map above. Whoever has the most points at the end of the election, wins.

Now enough of this waffle let's start getting into explaining this in FMM terms!

The Challenge

Your job will be to gain the most points as possible over the course of one season playing in MLS. In fact you'll be trying to conquer all states.

How do you do this? Simple really. Before starting, you will be choosing a striker. Any striker. He can be any age, nationality, already at the club, bought, whatever. If your striker scores a brace (2 or more goals) in a match against the MLS team from the state it's located in during the course of the season, you'll receive the number of points allocated to that state. Only MLS games will count for this, no cup games will count.

You will also receive a point for each goal your striker scores during the course of the season in the league only.

Which team will you be using?

That's your choice. There's options, of course. Obviously Canadian states or provinces don't count towards U.S elections so your choice of team will be between any of the 3 Canadian teams in MLS:

• Montreal Impact
  • Toronto F.C.
  • Vancouver Whitecaps

Total number of points collected from states + amount of goals striker has in total. 

Remember

• Only MLS games count including the playoffs.
  • The striker doesn't need to score a brace both home and away - either will do.
  • You will only receive points for Texas and California if braces are achieved against all clubs from that state.

Rules, screenshots required + deadline:

Spoiler

You've all been here long enough to know the do's and dont's, I'll just run through a few quickly.

• Enhanced match engine only
  • Own tactics only
  • No unlockables, IGE or outside software
  • SI approved databases only
  • No holidaying or reloading
  • Evidence via screenshots will be required
  • Failure to meet the deadline will equal 0 points - no extensions
  • If you fall under any suspicion you will be asked to submit your save for inspection. Failure to do so will result in immediate ejection from the competition.
  • And the most important rule - have fun :)

Screenshots Required

• Manager profile + Season history screen
  • Your chosen striker's attributes and stats
  • Squad list in order of appearances
  • All the braces your striker has scored

Deadline - Friday 16th February 5PM GMT

All the information regarding points, clubs and states you will need:

Spoiler

Atlanta United F.C. - Georgia - 12
Chicago Fire - Illinois - 24
Columbus Crew - Ohio - 23
New York City F.C. - New York - 36
Orlando City - Florida - 21
Philadelphia Union - Pennsylvania - 25
Colorado Rapids - Colorado - 8
F.C. Dallas - Texas* - 29
Houston Dynamo - Texas* - 29
L.A. Galaxy - California** - 47
Minnesota United - Minnesota - 10
Portland Timbers - Oregon - 7
Real Salt Lake - Utah - 5
San Jose Earthquakes - California** - 47
Seattle Sounders - Washington - 10
Sporting Kansas City - Missouri - 11

* To receive the 29 points for Texas your striker must score a brace against BOTH Dallas and Houston.

** To receive the 47 points for California your striker must score a brace against BOTH LA Galaxy and San Jose.

*** New York Red Bulls and D.C United have been removed due to no information being available about electoral numbers in New Jersey and the District of Columbia.

**** Example - First game, your chosen striker scores twice against Seattle Sounders. You pick up 10 points for conquering the state of Washington. During the course of the season, your striker scores twice against Dallas but fails to score against Houston. You will receive no points for Texas.

14 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Wow, this is a big one. Will probably start after the weekend. Kinda feel sorry for my opponent already.. :P

Cheers man, 

This is an awesome 1st challenge though.

Spending the weekend perfecting my tactic for this....

God help you @BatiGoal ?

To all, 

You're all outstanding managers and I deeply respect every single Viber on here. I do. Having that said, it would be a great honor to lose to any of you. *Would be* :laugh:

32 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Such coincidence that this "presidential" linked challenge is  what me and @Rocket actually planning to do in the previous Vibe Premier League. Nice challenge anyway. 

How similar were they out of interest?

Anyway glad everyone likes the challenge as I was worried it was too complex a start :P

2 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Well I'm only just starting now so I can't offer an update 

I meant the challenge is a hell of a start to the league. I have only just started too.