Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

What did you make of the club choices? 

I liked them. Two clubs that where bound to be difficult and two teams that have a great squad. Rc lens and malaga where less intensive compaired to bangor and mouscroun. Those two need a little bit more prep😳

8 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I liked them. Two clubs that where bound to be difficult and two teams that have a great squad. Rc lens and malaga where less intensive compaired to bangor and mouscroun. Those two need a little bit more prep😳

I almost went all lower league as it's not something I've heard or seen much about from you but I restricted myself haha. 

13 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Wow what a finish to a great competition!!!!

Congratulations to @PriZe on the final victory and simply for being the most consistent throughout the whole competition. Also @samhardy as well who pushed PriZe hard in both the league section and then this final. The two best competitors definitely got to the final and really put on a show for us all.

This whole event has been a credit to Vibe with lots of great challenges, a fair few laughs and really well organised as well so thanks to @samhardy, @Ashez and @NucleusNT for all your efforts over the weeks.  

No thanks needed for me mate! I had a minimal hand in it. Credit must go to Sam and Ash. Thanks anyway though!

26 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

No thanks needed for me mate! I had a minimal hand in it. Credit must go to Sam and Ash. Thanks anyway though!

Hey! Don't lower your contribution mate as you were a massive help! 

16 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Amazing pic @Foxy :D @Ashez already using it for my profile 😂

Not gunna lie that looks badass! 

For fucks sake. Congrats to @PriZe on winning this competition and thanks to everyone who participated and supported it. Delighted it went down well and already looking forward to next year's VPL!

54 minutes ago, samhardy said:

For fucks sake. Congrats to @PriZe on winning this competition and thanks to everyone who participated and supported it. Delighted it went down well and already looking forward to next year's VPL!

As always with you f*cking close 😳