Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

1 hour ago, Acidsparxx said:

How did you find it?

This leaderboard-addict of a man is pretending to come across hopeless and defeated by said challenge tho I know this clever lil Welsh bunny longer than a day. I can assure you in reality he's scored more clean sheets than Sunderland has vacant seats in the stadium. No doubt he's expecting to crush his adversary and top the table after this gameweek. We'll see! 

7 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

How did you find it?

Not to bad could have gone better but if I conceded I changed tactics to get the win to at least salvage a point, but I’ve come up against @Real_Random before and I normally come out on the losing side in our matches.

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

This leaderboard-addict of a man is pretending to come across hopeless and defeated by said challenge tho I know this clever lil Welsh bunny longer than a day. I can assure you in reality he's scored more clean sheets than Sunderland has vacant seats in the stadium. No doubt he's expecting to crush his adversary and top the table after this gameweek. We'll see! 

This coming from the master of the psych out “I’ve been sacked” means I destroyed this challenge 

36 minutes ago, Taff said:

Not to bad could have gone better but if I conceded I changed tactics to get the win to at least salvage a point, but I’ve come up against @Real_Random before and I normally come out on the losing side in our matches.

This coming from the master of the psych out “I’ve been sacked” means I destroyed this challenge 

I'm not going well either, my defence is leaky and in order to try protect I'm not scoring goals so I think this match up will be even

9 minutes ago, PriZe said:

About to battle for the CL cup as well! Won league easily

Like I said, you've won this already. I never made X-mas. :'(

9 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I live in the countryside so I recognise the smell of bulls**t and this comment reeks of it.

Maybe I was refering to a different challenge :D

Can never be too cocky of course when facing Prize lol if I win great if I lose I find myself in a relegation battle just 2 gameweeks in :O

6 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

I dont know what to believe on here!

I'm doing....OK!

The only thing you can believe is that I'm going to win this competition one way or another. 

On 2/17/2018 at 19:53, samhardy said:

Prem Wk2 Fix.png

My predictions of this week's winners. 

KTS365 can score lots of goals. Including in his own goal so @Acidsparxx

MrManager needs a couple more weeks to distance himself from that heavy load of ringrust he's carrying so @Titjes

Taff Vs RR. Tough. No clue. A tie. Two losers in this case ? 

Me or Panda? ME of course! I seem to thrive in big games for obvious reasons and I had one of my best seasons this year so it's gotta be me ? 

7 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

MrManager needs a couple more weeks to distance himself from that heavy load of ringrust he's carrying so @Titjes

Me or Panda? ME of course! I seem to thrive in big games for obvious reasons and I had one of my best seasons this year so it's gotta be me ? 

No prediction for me vs @samhardy?

My results went in this morning.

Anyone have some weird match scheduling? I had to play a cup game during an international week with most of my first team away although none of my defence as no one was calling them guys up!

Then I had to play a league game on a Tuesday  (but no game at the weekend before) and cup semi on the Thursday. Some tired legs in that game that's was for sure?

38 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Don't put any hope on me mate :P This challenge is killing me :P 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Haha I think that's a fair shout! I'm in with a shout for the wooden spoon...

About to send my results in. No idea what a good score is this week...

22 minutes ago, Mr.Manager said:

Haha I think that's a fair shout! I'm in with a shout for the wooden spoon...

About to send my results in. No idea what a good score is this week...

Everything above my 0 is good enough mate ;):P 

1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

No prediction for me vs @samhardy?

Oops.. 

I believe Sam and I sent in results the next day so we basically didn't overthink much like everyone else's doing ? besides, he's in the same pile of $hit I am where we need to win to avoid weekly relegation fights. I think that's brought the best out of us so, winner @samhardy :P