FMM Vibe
samhardy

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

1 hour ago, Acidsparxx said:

How did you find it?

This leaderboard-addict of a man is pretending to come across hopeless and defeated by said challenge tho I know this clever lil Welsh bunny longer than a day. I can assure you in reality he's scored more clean sheets than Sunderland has vacant seats in the stadium. No doubt he's expecting to crush his adversary and top the table after this gameweek. We'll see! 

7 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

How did you find it?

Not to bad could have gone better but if I conceded I changed tactics to get the win to at least salvage a point, but I’ve come up against @Real_Random before and I normally come out on the losing side in our matches.

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

This leaderboard-addict of a man is pretending to come across hopeless and defeated by said challenge tho I know this clever lil Welsh bunny longer than a day. I can assure you in reality he's scored more clean sheets than Sunderland has vacant seats in the stadium. No doubt he's expecting to crush his adversary and top the table after this gameweek. We'll see! 

This coming from the master of the psych out “I’ve been sacked” means I destroyed this challenge 

36 minutes ago, Taff said:

Not to bad could have gone better but if I conceded I changed tactics to get the win to at least salvage a point, but I’ve come up against @Real_Random before and I normally come out on the losing side in our matches.

This coming from the master of the psych out “I’ve been sacked” means I destroyed this challenge 

I'm not going well either, my defence is leaky and in order to try protect I'm not scoring goals so I think this match up will be even

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

😂😂😂 6 goals against 1st of january😂😂😂 walk in the park(y)

:O-:O-:O

_20180221_153212.JPG.4d9a9c3e2b6ceb34fcf91799808935f2.JPG

9 minutes ago, PriZe said:

About to battle for the CL cup as well! Won league easily

Like I said, you've won this already. I never made X-mas. :'(

45 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Like I said, you've won this already. I never made X-mas. :'(

I live in the countryside so I recognise the smell of bulls**t and this comment reeks of it.

9 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I live in the countryside so I recognise the smell of bulls**t and this comment reeks of it.

Maybe I was refering to a different challenge :D

Can never be too cocky of course when facing Prize lol if I win great if I lose I find myself in a relegation battle just 2 gameweeks in :O