Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Quick question. What about coaching badges and reputation?

Don't think they're important enough to make a big difference in fairness. Haven't noticed anything major myself anyway. So no restrictions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Don't think they're important enough to make a big difference in fairness. Haven't noticed anything major myself anyway. So no restrictions

The reputation gives you more money to spend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kts365 said:

The reputation gives you more money to spend

Too late now :P Whichever reputation goes, if the money theory is true then people are missing out if they select an unknown reputation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Too late now :P Whichever reputation goes, if the money theory is true then people are missing out if they select an unknown reputation!

Im not 100% but im sure thats how it works. Makes sense, your reputation is better, you're more trusted, you get more money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taff said:

Cracking first challenge Sam, I’m looking forward to losing this election 

Good luck Taff. Actually I think the league system suits you better than straight knockout, more opportunity to recover from a bottle job :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Done. 

You done your season already??? 

I better get a move on lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the striker scores a brace but you lost the match, does it still counts then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yes of course :)

Fantastic news this is :P Then i will have some points at least :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Acidsparxx said:

You done your season already??? 

I better get a move on lol

Not started yet :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

You done your season already??? 

I better get a move on lol

Please keep in mind that whatever @BatiGoal says in this thread... It's likely to be the opposite of what is actually happening :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Please keep in mind that whatever @BatiGoal says in this thread... It's likely to be the opposite of what is actually happening :P

Like when he says he is going to win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess the two of you Sherlocks have decoded my strategy. Oh well, at least the pressure is off now and I can finally go back to enjoying the game without being expected to crush every Viber on my way to the VPL championship. Such a relief ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Guess the two of you Sherlocks have decoded my strategy. Oh well, at least the pressure is off now and I can finally go back to enjoying the game without being expected to crush every Viber on my way to the VPL championship. Such a relief ? 

Who are your main threats in your relegation battle then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think anybody will have picked the same striker or support players i have. Do we get extra points for uniqueness? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Not to be pedantic but i am sure kansas city is in missouri

You're right. Another one of those confusing ones like the NY Red Bulls. Changed the points for Kansas City from 7 to 11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You're right. Another one of those confusing ones like the NY Red Bulls. Changed the points for Kansas City from 7 to 11.

Thanks also think you missed the new england revolution in Massachusetts

And finally the numbers for New Jersey and DC are 16 and 3 respectively theyre on the right hand side of your map along with massachusettes

Edited by kts365

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Thanks also think you missed the new england revolution in Massachusetts

Yeah, that was deliberate. Couldn't find any information about their voting numbers like for D.C. United

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yeah, that was deliberate. Couldn't find any information about their voting numbers like for D.C. United

Theyre there on your map. See the edit to my previous comment. Sorry for being a pest as i know the effort that has went into creating this challenge

There mate.

Screenshot_20180210-161707.thumb.png.26024313cfeb86be07de1f889992d0f3.png

Edited by kts365

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Theyre there on your map. See the edit to my previous comment. Sorry for being a pest as i know the effort that has went into creating this challenge

A bit embarrassing I didn't see that :laugh: I'm not going to add them to the points though for two reasons

  1. Adding them now would be unfair on the people who'd already started and weren't concentrating on the braces in those games
  2. I didn't want all the games to be available points wise so the games where points are available will seem more of a "special occasion". It also allows more time to focus on the amount of goals purely for the striker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

A bit embarrassing I didn't see that :laugh: I'm not going to add them to the points though for two reasons

  1. Adding them now would be unfair on the people who'd already started and weren't concentrating on the braces in those games
  2. I didn't want all the games to be available points wise so the games where points are available will seem more of a "special occasion". It also allows more time to focus on the amount of goals purely for the striker.

Totally understand that and it makes perfect sense mate. I only lose out on a brace against New England so I am not fussed. Message to be sent now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very confused by the whole conversation above. This is having a serious impact on my challenge progression. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×