Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

I missed some big point do too my striker being injured😢 So tbh, you either have done really sh*t😂 or you still have a chance mate :) 

Well now I hope that I will win, otherwise it means I'm sh*t in this game :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I can't string a decent amount of braces together. This may not be my year afterall :(

Our fixture will be a dour affair then!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Don't believe @BatiGoal

That was my after thought!

He's in full Fergie mode isnt he? 

The little tinker 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, never trust a word anyone says in these Community thingies. I'm doing sick, my best season on FMM18 to date for sure. Hope @samhardy empties his PMs soon cause there's a lottttt of incoming screenshots ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

My scores are in:)

Ditto, well I mean I'm done, all that's left is figure out the point calculation and get my final score in. 

Pretty confident I scored the best in all categories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

 

Pretty confident I scored the best in all categories. 

Does that include bluffing:D:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Does that include bluffing:D:P

It most certainly does :D

Just calculated my score.. hmm.. not that great I think. Hopefully enough to reduce @Acidsparxx to small pieces and get the gameweek victory in but it won't live on in my memory so to speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have roughly 8 games left of the normal season and then the playoffs, but I'm hoping to have my results in today, but I'll leave the calculations up to Sam, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

9/10 results in now, just @Acidsparxx left to submit. Some extremely interesting results :O

So it's a virtual victory for me? I hope he's got no internet till Saturday. Happy to take an ugly win hell yes :laugh:

29 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I can confirm i haven't been sacked but had a horrible start to the VSL :O 

My striker broke his pelvis in week 1, I accidentally sold our starplayer for funds, squad rioted against me, poor performances and league position resulted, and finally got the sack mid-season. Well-deserved, but needless to say the start of my challenge has way better than I expected (y)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

9/10 results in now, just @Acidsparxx left to submit. Some extremely interesting results :O

I knew id be last one, had a mad busy week so its taken its toll on my game....should be done either tonight or sometime tomorrow after i finish work.

Sorry for being the pain guys!

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

It most certainly does :D

Just calculated my score.. hmm.. not that great I think. Hopefully enough to reduce @Acidsparxx to small pieces and get the gameweek victory in but it won't live on in my memory so to speak.

We shall see 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

I knew id be last one, had a mad busy week so its taken its toll on my game....should be done either tonight or sometime tomorrow after i finish work.

Sorry for being the pain guys!

No rush mate still about 48 hours to go :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

So it's a virtual victory for me? I hope he's got no internet till Saturday. Happy to take an ugly win hell yes :laugh:

My striker broke his pelvis in week 1, I accidentally sold our starplayer for funds, squad rioted against me, poor performances and league position resulted, and finally got the sack mid-season. Well-deserved, but needless to say the start of my challenge has way better than I expected (y)

Sounds like a normal season in FMM :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@samhardy all done dude....will pm you later tonight with the peticulars.

Didnt go as well as i would of hoped but its only wk 1!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone has done...been fun so far.

I find the MLS a bitch of a league though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@samhardy will you be posting everyone scores? or just who won :P 

I would love to see the scores, then at least I know how hard I lost :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep I’ll post the scores as well as the results of the matches.

I’m going out tonight though so will try to get them done before then, if not it’ll be tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yep I’ll post the scores as well as the results of the matches.

I’m going out tonight though so will try to get them done before then, if not it’ll be tomorrow.

I will try get mine in before you go out....i will consult my crystal ball to find out what time your leaving!! 🔮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

I will try get mine in before you go out....i will consult my crystal ball to find out what time your leaving!! 🔮

6ish :P Doesn’t matter too much though if it’s tonight or tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, samhardy said:

6ish :P Doesn’t matter too much though if it’s tonight or tomorrow.

It does. I'll sleep better once my dominance has been confirmed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

It does. I'll sleep better once my dominance has been confirmed. 

😂 consider it confirmed!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

😂 consider it confirmed!!!

With the score I got I won't consider anything :laugh: I can tell you it wasn't my best challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

With the score I got I won't consider anything :laugh: I can tell you it wasn't my best challenge.

Not sure 😂 if i should belive that....

But we shall see 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×