Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

I missed some big point do too my striker being injured? So tbh, you either have done really sh*t? or you still have a chance mate :) 

Well now I hope that I will win, otherwise it means I'm sh*t in this game :P 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I can't string a decent amount of braces together. This may not be my year afterall :(

Our fixture will be a dour affair then!!

Yep, never trust a word anyone says in these Community thingies. I'm doing sick, my best season on FMM18 to date for sure. Hope @samhardy empties his PMs soon cause there's a lottttt of incoming screenshots ;)

2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

My scores are in:)

Ditto, well I mean I'm done, all that's left is figure out the point calculation and get my final score in. 

Pretty confident I scored the best in all categories. 

13 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Does that include bluffing:D:P

It most certainly does :D

Just calculated my score.. hmm.. not that great I think. Hopefully enough to reduce @Acidsparxx to small pieces and get the gameweek victory in but it won't live on in my memory so to speak.

I have roughly 8 games left of the normal season and then the playoffs, but I'm hoping to have my results in today, but I'll leave the calculations up to Sam, 

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

9/10 results in now, just @Acidsparxx left to submit. Some extremely interesting results :O

So it's a virtual victory for me? I hope he's got no internet till Saturday. Happy to take an ugly win hell yes :laugh:

29 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I can confirm i haven't been sacked but had a horrible start to the VSL :O 

My striker broke his pelvis in week 1, I accidentally sold our starplayer for funds, squad rioted against me, poor performances and league position resulted, and finally got the sack mid-season. Well-deserved, but needless to say the start of my challenge has way better than I expected (y)

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

9/10 results in now, just @Acidsparxx left to submit. Some extremely interesting results :O

I knew id be last one, had a mad busy week so its taken its toll on my game....should be done either tonight or sometime tomorrow after i finish work.

Sorry for being the pain guys!

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

It most certainly does :D

Just calculated my score.. hmm.. not that great I think. Hopefully enough to reduce @Acidsparxx to small pieces and get the gameweek victory in but it won't live on in my memory so to speak.

We shall see ?

2 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

I knew id be last one, had a mad busy week so its taken its toll on my game....should be done either tonight or sometime tomorrow after i finish work.

Sorry for being the pain guys!

No rush mate still about 48 hours to go :)

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

So it's a virtual victory for me? I hope he's got no internet till Saturday. Happy to take an ugly win hell yes :laugh:

My striker broke his pelvis in week 1, I accidentally sold our starplayer for funds, squad rioted against me, poor performances and league position resulted, and finally got the sack mid-season. Well-deserved, but needless to say the start of my challenge has way better than I expected (y)

Sounds like a normal season in FMM :) 

@samhardy all done dude....will pm you later tonight with the peticulars.

Didnt go as well as i would of hoped but its only wk 1!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone has done...been fun so far.

I find the MLS a bitch of a league though!

9 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yep I’ll post the scores as well as the results of the matches.

I’m going out tonight though so will try to get them done before then, if not it’ll be tomorrow.

I will try get mine in before you go out....i will consult my crystal ball to find out what time your leaving!! ?

4 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

I will try get mine in before you go out....i will consult my crystal ball to find out what time your leaving!! ?

6ish :P Doesn’t matter too much though if it’s tonight or tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, samhardy said:

6ish :P Doesn’t matter too much though if it’s tonight or tomorrow.

It does. I'll sleep better once my dominance has been confirmed. 

9 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

? consider it confirmed!!!

With the score I got I won't consider anything :laugh: I can tell you it wasn't my best challenge.

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

With the score I got I won't consider anything :laugh: I can tell you it wasn't my best challenge.

Not sure ? if i should belive that....

But we shall see ?