• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

5 hours ago, PriZe said:

Week 2: PriZe is cheating, reloading, in game editing

Excuses already? Haha!! 

Your striker scored 48, mine 45. The difference between us isn't that great, clearly the scoring system wasn't in my favor scoring against the wrong opponents. However, please do get comfortable and we see what comes of gameweek 2 ;)

At what time @samhardy will the challenge be revealed that will demolish any part that is left of @BatiGoal his ego? 

added 0 minutes later
8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Excuses already? Haha!! 

Was helping you out. Because you need to explain how the hell you are nr1 but don't deliver

22 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Was helping you out. Because you need to explain how the hell you are nr1 but don't deliver

I'm overrated, remember? ? 

17 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Unless I throw myself off the bridge after another defeat in which case it states in my vibe will that @Ashez will be taking over with immediate effect :P

I never agreed to this!!!! :P

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

Unless I throw myself off the bridge after another defeat in which case it states in my vibe will that @Ashez will be taking over with immediate effect :P

Id say fingers crossed mate but id be lying! ?

5 hours ago, samhardy said:

Gulp.....Sunderland are two down!

22 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Resisted the temptation of the bridge even after us being mugged off by 500 Brentford fans singing is there a fire drill. Challenge up at some point tonight.

Well it cant be Coleman....can it? Or are the players playing that badly. I know you have a had alot of injuries.

4 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

Well it cant be Coleman....can it? Or are the players playing that badly. I know you have a had alot of injuries.

Don't worry mate there's a rant coming in the English football thread tonight :P

15 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Don't worry mate there's a rant coming in the English football thread tonight :P

Oooh i love a good rant.

Ashley has been the brunt of a good rant a few times... 

28 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

Oooh i love a good rant.

Ashley has been the brunt of a good rant a few times... 

Leave me out of this :P

Week Two - Challenge

Defence Spending Budgets

Week 1 is behind us and now it's over to week 2 and the second *and final* leg of the political challenges! Last week your focus was on putting the ball in the net, this time, it will very much be on keeping it out.

5926a0d8bf80f979e1165e827dc5-should-mili

Going to war is never a decision to be taken lightly. Here you will be building your military defence up to withstand the pressures of wave after wave of attacks week in week out.

This week also sees a Dutch dust-up between the two top ranked managers on the site and to celebrate this the Netherlands will be a theme for this challenge!

The Challenge

As previously mentioned, your main job will be to keep the ball out of the net. But that's not everything. Whilst trying to prove defence is the best form of attack you'll be trying to win as many matches as possible too.

With thanks to this article you can see that the defence budget of the Netherlands is almost 10 billion U.S dollars. That equates to 7.1B British pounds or 7.9B Euros. For the purpose of this challenge we'll be converting billions into millions.

When taking over the club you will get rid of your whole defence. Sell them all if they are any shade of green in any defensive position. Including goalkeepers. Then, with the £7.1M or €7.9M (depending on your currency) budget you will rebuild the defence (GK, DL, DC x2, DR) with 5 new Dutch defenders. You can't keep any original defenders or buy back the ones you have sold. This new back line has to play every game and if there's any injuries you'll have to either switch to 3 at the back or play someone out of position.

You'll receive 3 points for every clean sheet your new look defence keeps. As well as 1 point for every game you win during the course of the season. All competitions.

Which team?

Once again you have a choice. It's between the two Dutch giants.

• Ajax
  • PSV

All competitions. 3 points for every clean sheet + 1 for every game won.

A few clarifications

• The only defenders you may have in your squad are your new look Dutch back line. They must play every game.
  • Any other transfers are fine
  • Injury to a defender - either improvise formation wise or play an out of position player there.
  • Over budget for the 5 players will result in disqualification from this week's challenge
  • No player trades allowed for transfers
  • Loans/free agents are fine

Deadline - Saturday 24th February 5PM

Best of luck

Rules and screenshots required

Spoiler
  • Enhanced match engine only
  • Own tactics only
  • No unlockables, IGE or outside software
  • SI approved databases only
  • No holidaying or reloading
  • Evidence via screenshots will be required
  • Failure to meet the deadline will equal 0 points - no extensions
  • If you fall under any suspicion you will be asked to submit your save for inspection. Failure to do so will result in immediate ejection from the competition.
  • And the most important rule - have fun :)

Screenshots Required

• Transfer page
  • Full fixture/result list
  • Manager profile + season history screen
  • Squad list in order of appearances