Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The Strikers' Striker with BG

BatiGoal

@JohnyBravo yes, it is. A stark reminder that no matter how smooth things seem to be going, we're not uncorking the champagne bottle until that 50 is on the board.

@FuddledFox I didn't want to say it or even think it, but it's obvious Sam's behind this.

18 minutes ago, Titjes said:

That's some bad luck @BatiGoal, you will get it next season ;) 

Thanks. Off to my best start yet as my team is in its prime atm. Things are looking promising :)

36 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Cue the torn hamstring.

20 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Hell ya? Or damaged spine?

Those who ask shall receive. Can't wait to see the next update in your careers :P

The Strikers' Striker Challenge

- Strikers' Striker Challenge -

Stage Four - Vanarama National Player - 2nd. attempt

ZYrfH8G.png

So we're here for our 2nd attempt and this is the best player I found at Billericay.

kfHGc5Y.png

How sweet a find is this? All green physicals for a Vanarama player is just incredible. Even Shooting too + decent numbers in the rest of the main attributes. Again, feeling very confident.

felhPc9.png

Nice hat-trick vs Leicester. Excellent start!

FaZ7h63.png

Another one. He actually scored 4 hat-tricks in the first part of the season. This player has blown me away.

Mid-Challenge

ulIsg2T.png

33/50 At this point we're 8 goals ahead of schedule and doing way better than any other player. I can't quite believe how well Massanka is doing. It's looking so good only another injury can stop us. Let's pray he remains fit and injury-free for the next half season.

8zKAuD3.png

Great score and a brace for Massanka. This Vanarama player is definitely exceeding all expectations so far.

February

PMMhIhC.png

A decent 4 goals this month brings us to a solid 37/50 and with 4 months to go there's room for error if need be.

r3eq2Kg.png

Another fine brace for Massanka lifts our spirits and goal tally closer and closer to the magical 50.

March

qPfKVY5.png

3 months left and we're already on 41gls. Can't believe how easy this is going this season. 41/50 Too good to be true perhaps?

a71sKeg.png

This hat-trick couldn't have come at a better moment. Clearly Massanka has outgrown the Vanarama division at this point.

April

I6z9eIf.png

With a handful of games left to be played we only need 3 more goals to seal the deal. 47/50

4kvTbDV.png

Hat-trick! This is his 6th! one this campaign. Where all other players struggled to score hat-tricks, Massanka is banging them in for fun. We've made it!!! Final Stage here we come!

May

PNdjJNy.png

52/50

With 3 games left we're on 50+ EPL goals already. After last season's failed attempt I was fearing the worst but this gem of a player absolutely stunned me.

Player Form

o4pZVv8.png

Massanka had a fine run in the first half of the season and slightly dropped form towards the end but his rest during Cup games seemed to have done him well. Obviously remaining injury-free played a massive part in this year's success too.

EPL Goals

YUI3DvQ.png

56/50

I'm biased of course but this player is truly remarkable. A Vanarama legend :) I also have to say that the team I'm managing is right at its peak now with all 10 starters playing the best football in their careers. Also, the (Batigoals) tactic is fine-tuned to the players in the squad so we're pretty much running the perfect machine for our LL players. That's been the biggest difference with the first couple of stages and I think that has to be the reason why Massanka outperformed all other strikers I've used in this challenge. Either that or he's got some crazy good hidden attributes that upped his performances beyond Vanarama levels. Whatever it is, I'm thrilled and can't wait to get cracking on the last stage.

It could be over next update or I could spend the next 20+ seasons attempting and failing to get an even worse player, from Vanarama North/South - the worst English division, to score 50 EPL goals. Can't wait to bring this challenge home.

Thanks for reading and wish me luck!

1. Stage One - score 50+ EPL goals with a Championship player (53 goals)
  2. Stage Two - score 50+ EPL goals with a League One player (55 goals)
  3. Stage Three - score 50+ EPL goals with a League Two player (52 goals)
  4. Stage Four - score 50+ EPL goals with a Vanarama National player (56 goals)
  5. Stage Five - score 50+ EPL goals with a Vanarama North/South player (in progress..)

Stage Five - Vanarama North/South Player - 1st. attempt

coming up..

10 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

And on a related note, Sky Sports News is reporting Massanka has failed a drugs test. ?

Dear me! I seem to have a knack for picking the wrong fellas :O

10 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

That is brilliant. Well done.

Thanks mate.

Thanks @mcandrew003 @FuddledFox

Scavenging thru both divisions North and South I've been unable to find that hidden gem I was hoping to find. The eligible players are downright godawful compared to the strikers I've used so far. Not sure whether I should laugh or cry but think I'm going to be stuck in here for a while :laugh: :'(

2 hours ago, Titjes said:

Wonderfull work mate ;)

Now the hardest part :) Show everyone why you are number 1 :P

Or why I shouldn't be #1 ? thanks mate. 

17 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Next one is going to be soooo hard! All the best mate

Thanks mate. Found my player, certainly no gem but seemed like my best bet for this, and we're off to a stuttering start :S

46 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I thought this was meant to get harder? 

So did I. I think it's my worldclass team that's making it look easy. Also, seems to me opponents get weaker further into the seasons a little more compared with previous versions. 

If it's any consolation this last stage is going.. Hmmm.. just wait for the update :unamused: