Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Playing Two Strikers

Kennyd100

Over the years playing fmm I've found that if you play two striker it tends to be the right sided striker out scores the left sided striker the majority of the time season after season, my personnal view is at least 8/10 the right one out scorers the left one, anybody else have any opinions on this? Pic is just an example not a actual save

20180208_174823.png

Obviously it depends on variables such as player roles, footedness, who's providing the service etc. If the right striker was automatically programmed to score more than the left there'd be no point in playing the game.

Maybe it's the left defenders who suck :D

Joke aside, I never felt that this is the case. Maybe someone should run an experiment to bust the myth? 

Yeah why not, and I also meant in a regular partnership as tend to stick to 2 main strikers, of course excluding injury and resting/suspended etc, but as said normally over say a min of 5 or 6 seasons I tend to have the right scoring more in at least 4 seasons and scoring at least 10 goals more minimum.

In my DT with Barca I have found that my left sided strikers scored far more. Now that might be because Rashford is miles better than Davis.

I always like a left footer as a right sided striker and vice versa not sure it makes a difference I just feel like it should. Anyone else do this when they use 2 or 3 strikers?

Yeah I have before and same result mostly, I think one striker is always gonna be stronger than the other depending on the partnership you choose, and agreed I normally tend to have a left footer on right side and right footer on left side as you think they will have most of the goal to aim for on there good foot or so that's the logic in it if there in position lol the most recent I did was icardi on left at inter and belotti on right,  

Goals

30     36

28     38

33     40

34     42

38     38

Don't play with two up top often enough to have an opinion but with a front 3 I find the central player scores the most and the right sided player scores the least even when it's a great left footed player like Dybala. Changing the roles doesn't seem to affect the ratio much either

20 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

In my DT with Barca I have found that my left sided strikers scored far more. Now that might be because Rashford is miles better than Davis.

I always like a left footer as a right sided striker and vice versa not sure it makes a difference I just feel like it should. Anyone else do this when they use 2 or 3 strikers?

Yeah

DT:  Left striker is right foot preferred, Right striker is left foot preferred

TT: Left is right preferred, Central: two feets if possible: Right is left foot preferred.