FMM Vibe
ManLikeRobbieBrady

Career Dare to Dream - The Bahamas

Don' want to annoy you or anything mate but can you do me a save managing Gabon?... I can't get this changes.txt thing it makes no sense to me sorry and thanks on advance

Edited by gunnersaur

9 hours ago, gunnersaur said:

Don' want to annoy you or anything mate but can you do me a save managing Gabon?... I can't get this changes.txt thing it makes no sense to me sorry and thanks on advance

Sent you a PM with it mate (y)

Really unique and enjoyable save mate! ITN management is usually dull but you've found a way to make it highly entertaining!

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Really unique and enjoyable save mate! ITN management is usually dull but you've found a way to make it highly entertaining!

Thanks so much mate! Glad to see people like this idea. May do it with other nations (If I ever complete this one :P)

The 2021 Gold Cup

Well here we are at last, our first major tournament. I couldn't be more proud of the boys, they've come a long way since the start of this save. They've developed correctly, now it's time for them to prove themselves. 

We were drawn in a group with Costa Rica, Panama and Guatemala. Very tough group but one we can finish at least 2nd in. 

We started off our journey against Guatemala, we had high expectations and wouldn't accept anything less than all 3 points.

Spoiler

73ZtiiU.jpg

Okay, so for some reason it wouldn't let me go back onto the match screen when I clicked on it. Anyway, great result, I think it Hufnagel who scored a few goals and someone else 😂 Anyway, great start to this competition. Bring on Panama!

J50VMqa.jpg

Great win, two goals in two minutes turned this game on it's head massively and I can't credit the lads enough for that. So we're through no matter what happens in the last group game! That's a huge relief!

5qHAbdW.jpg

FELLAINI SCORED! GET IN! 

Anyway, exciting match, they equalized in the last minute but we still topped the group. Let's see who we got in the Quarter Finals.

J8vUzTD.jpg

We played them in the first match of this save, now we play them in what could be our most important game to date. High expectations, but Canada are a good side and it'll be tricky!

Thanks for reading, next update will be soon as per usual.

Gold Cup Knockout Stages

History awaits us! The only thing standing between us and the trophy is Canada!.... and 2 other teams.

Anyway let's get stuck into this, can we overcome the Canadians?

Spoiler

thHUxk3.jpg

Great win! I honestly think we have a huge chance of winning this tournament.

We had Costa Rica next, can we get past these and advance to the final?

6vV4a96.jpg

Yes we did! Irretagoiena (bit of a mouthful) scoring the winner. Huge game and Bahamas are going all the way to the Yankee Stadium in New York!

72PAwFH.jpg

We play hosts USA in the final, we've beat them once we can beat 'em again! Up the Boys!

Can we win and lift the Gold Cup? Our first ever major tournament could end in glory, it's in our hands, can we do it?

qStNpN9.jpg

Ct6Ir60.jpg

Alle Kamalla becomes a national hero! What a day for Bahamian sport! I had to play Alle as Hufnagel was suspended for picking up too many yellows. However Alle stepped up tremendously in order to fill the gap and win the tournament for us! Great stuff, hopefully we can take this and push on to qualify for the World Cup.

WK60UxL.jpg

Hufnagel smashed the top scorer's race with 7 goals in 5 games! McAleny was in the running too with 4 goals. Amazing showing from our lads.

Up the Baha Boys!