Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout Predrag Rajkovic (GK Wonderkid-ish)

akbrim

Maybe I'll do a proper iScout later on this guy with some screenshots, but I wanted to just sing his praises for a minute.

I sign him in every save as soon as I can afford it.

He plays for Maccabi Tel-Aviv, and is in every combination of loaded leagues I have ever had. He ranges between 4-5 stars when I've check him on the IGE, and starts with a 14 in leadership so he's a great captain for a LL squad.

It will cost you about 7-10mil to purchase him right off the bat, however, I just bought him in July 2019 when my El Ejido team got promoted to La Liga for a cool 2mil (!!!).

He develops into a lights out keeper that can be your #1 for years until your Buffon/De Gea/Julio Caesar regen is ready for prime time.

Seriously, sign him in every save, you'll make a profit later at worst, but I'm betting that after putting him between the pipes for a while you'll grow attached to this beautiful Serbian brick wall.

Screenshot_20180307-140408.png

Edited by akbrim
11 hours ago, akbrim said:

Maybe I'll do a proper iScout later on this guy with some screenshots, but I wanted to just sing his praises for a minute.

I sign him in every save as soon as I can afford it.

He plays for Maccabi Tel-Aviv, and is in every combination of loaded leagues I have ever had. He ranges between 4-5 stars when I've check him on the IGE, and starts with a 14 in leadership so he's a great captain for a LL squad.

It will cost you about 7-10mil to purchase him right off the bat, however, I just bought him in July 2019 when my El Ejido team got promoted to La Liga for a cool 2mil (!!!).

He develops into a lights out keeper that can be your #1 for years until your Buffon/De Gea/Julio Caesar regen is ready for prime time.

Seriously, sign him in every save, you'll make a profit later at worst, but I'm betting that after putting him between the pipes for a while you'll grow attached to this beautiful Serbian brick wall.

Closer to 5 Million actually, has been great since FMM17.

11 hours ago, Seth Anacondas said:

Closer to 5 Million actually, has been great since FMM17.

It's so weird, it's always a different number, have gotten him as low as 2, and as high as 12.

14 hours ago, akbrim said:

It's so weird, it's always a different number, have gotten him as low as 2, and as high as 12.

Competition from other clubs can raise the price. Conversely, if the player wants a move you can get him for a bargain price. Good for the price paid, 12 milllion is still cheap.Screenshot_20180215-132404.thumb.png.c99a74865c222c9ee20eea150c1a1fb6.png

39 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

He's a quality player and has been for a while now. Nethertheless, great find! :)

Yeah, I only posted on him because I hadn't seen anything on the 2018 forum. He was on the wonderkid list for 2017, but I guess he aged out, and I worried people would miss him.

1 minute ago, akbrim said:

Yeah, I only posted on him because I hadn't seen anything on the 2018 forum. He was on the wonderkid list for 2017, but I guess he aged out, and I worried people would miss him.

Still a great find mate :D Thanks for sharing his development. 

On 3/10/2018 at 13:06, Acidsparxx said:

i've never paid more than £2m for him, some of the prices are a little high.

He is a superb keeper though.

Just occurred to me that my prices are in US Dollars, so that might be the difference. 

What's he like in 2018 (I'm still finishing a career in 2017)? I've signed him a lot in the past but in 2017 I had a lot of trouble with him texting during training and falling out with teammates... Does he still do that in 2018?

1 hour ago, scratch99 said:

What's he like in 2018 (I'm still finishing a career in 2017)? I've signed him a lot in the past but in 2017 I had a lot of trouble with him texting during training and falling out with teammates... Does he still do that in 2018?

The longest I've had him was 6 years with Atlanta, never had any issues (he was my captain). 

1 hour ago, akbrim said:

The longest I've had him was 6 years with Atlanta, never had any issues (he was my captain). 

Cool, I'll have to try him again in FMM 2018 (if I ever finish this career off). For what it's worth, this is what happened with him in my abandoned Hernandez 1KC attempt in FMM 2017:

The Troublemaker

I like having a really good keeper down the back, but they are so expensive! Predrag Rajkovic will be known to many as a young keeper who has massive potential and who is available pretty cheap. I'd pinned my hopes on him to develop into the keeper I needed, but he turned out to be a punk a$$ b!%^h in this save:

hernandez-season02-35.png.f648fe9130dce80c6a997255de0e7e43.png

This happened about 4 or 5 times and I had to start fining him. Near the end, I'd had enough and fined him for 2 weeks instead of 1 and that was the end of our relationship. You think it's strained do you Predrag? No, it was strained months ago, now it's non existent. By the way, say hi to Reserves for me.

Luckily things didn't turn really sour until a couple of games before the end of the season, as I only had an average backup keeper. But he won't be playing for us next season.

The other problem we had with Predrag is that he kept getting overconfident. I guess that old adage of you get what you pay for was true in this case. He's been great for me in the past, so must just have been luck of the draw that he became a troublemaker in this save.

I had one really good career with him before that with no problem, then after that I had another one where he didn't cause any problem, but he kept getting overconfident (on the second screen) and letting in goals so I sold him.