FMM Vibe
akbrim

iScout Predrag Rajkovic (GK Wonderkid-ish)

Maybe I'll do a proper iScout later on this guy with some screenshots, but I wanted to just sing his praises for a minute.

I sign him in every save as soon as I can afford it.

He plays for Maccabi Tel-Aviv, and is in every combination of loaded leagues I have ever had. He ranges between 4-5 stars when I've check him on the IGE, and starts with a 14 in leadership so he's a great captain for a LL squad.

It will cost you about 7-10mil to purchase him right off the bat, however, I just bought him in July 2019 when my El Ejido team got promoted to La Liga for a cool 2mil (!!!).

He develops into a lights out keeper that can be your #1 for years until your Buffon/De Gea/Julio Caesar regen is ready for prime time.

Seriously, sign him in every save, you'll make a profit later at worst, but I'm betting that after putting him between the pipes for a while you'll grow attached to this beautiful Serbian brick wall.

11 hours ago, akbrim said:

Maybe I'll do a proper iScout later on this guy with some screenshots, but I wanted to just sing his praises for a minute.

I sign him in every save as soon as I can afford it.

He plays for Maccabi Tel-Aviv, and is in every combination of loaded leagues I have ever had. He ranges between 4-5 stars when I've check him on the IGE, and starts with a 14 in leadership so he's a great captain for a LL squad.

It will cost you about 7-10mil to purchase him right off the bat, however, I just bought him in July 2019 when my El Ejido team got promoted to La Liga for a cool 2mil (!!!).

He develops into a lights out keeper that can be your #1 for years until your Buffon/De Gea/Julio Caesar regen is ready for prime time.

Seriously, sign him in every save, you'll make a profit later at worst, but I'm betting that after putting him between the pipes for a while you'll grow attached to this beautiful Serbian brick wall.

Closer to 5 Million actually, has been great since FMM17.

11 hours ago, Seth Anacondas said:

Closer to 5 Million actually, has been great since FMM17.

It's so weird, it's always a different number, have gotten him as low as 2, and as high as 12.

14 hours ago, akbrim said:

It's so weird, it's always a different number, have gotten him as low as 2, and as high as 12.

Competition from other clubs can raise the price. Conversely, if the player wants a move you can get him for a bargain price. Good for the price paid, 12 milllion is still cheap.Screenshot_20180215-132404.thumb.png.c99a74865c222c9ee20eea150c1a1fb6.png

39 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

He's a quality player and has been for a while now. Nethertheless, great find! :)

Yeah, I only posted on him because I hadn't seen anything on the 2018 forum. He was on the wonderkid list for 2017, but I guess he aged out, and I worried people would miss him.

1 minute ago, akbrim said:

Yeah, I only posted on him because I hadn't seen anything on the 2018 forum. He was on the wonderkid list for 2017, but I guess he aged out, and I worried people would miss him.

Still a great find mate :D Thanks for sharing his development.