Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Why do the wrong teams get praise??

Kennyd100

I've had this message on numerous occasions on numerous games I've started from new or older games, your sitting top of the table and a team further down table well of the pace gets all the praise, if your top and well clear the message should be about you and your team, so this is one message that comes up that is totally wrong and shouldn't be in the game in the context that it is in my opinion, it's crazy it's like saying man united are steam rolling the premiership when man city are top and what 15points clear of them so it's totally ridiculous, again in the topic and pics Torino are steamrolling nothing and well adrift.

Screenshot_20180216-001741.png

Screenshot_20180216-001756.png

Edited by Kennyd100

Yeah, those messages can be a bit odd sometimes. I guess that Torino picked up a few good results in a row and the press went a little overboard. Sounds like the typical British sports press anyway :P

Of course it would be nicer if they were talking about your mighty Juve, but this is far from being a game breaker.

52 minutes ago, Titjes said:

lol 108 goals in 16 games? :P that should be world news and all the praise should go to your team :P 

Jesus, winning 16 games by 6/7-0 on average in a Serie A debut season. Very mediocre lol

108 after 16 games is insane!

How the hell is that possible?

Good work dude.

I've noticed this myself a few times, even to my own side when i clearly have no chance of catching the leaders!

5 hours ago, Titjes said:

lol 108 goals in 16 games? :P that should be world news and all the praise should go to your team :P 

lol, didn’t even notice first time I looked! Looks too good to be true :)

21 minutes ago, rafa said:

lol, didn’t even notice first time I looked! Looks too good to be true :)

A test to validate his idea of wrong team getting the praise, perhaps? I'll go as far as say that its impossible to have an average score of 6.75 to 0.63 over 16 Serie A games without excessive reloading. Puts him on pace for 256 league goals :laugh:

3 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

It may be a crazy good tactic or he may have edited I don't know. As far as I'm aware he isn't doing any vibe challenges so he is welcome to play the game however he likes imo.

Of course. No one's passing any judgement I would hope.