Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Premier League triple threat MMA knockout

Nucleus

1 hour ago, NucleusNT said:

Oh god. Whilst experimenting on a new save I’ve overwritten this save file :'( I’m absolutely gutted, if it was a season in then fair enough but I’d done three :@

Never mind, I’ll start again. Sorry lads

:O painful. 

I have to say I really dislike the current save system where the most recent used save goes to the top. Almost overwritten on a couple occasions too. Looks terribly messy, I much rather have the previous 'numerical order' system back. 

Curious how you managed to raise Martial and Rashford's creativity like that. I use Intensive training(Fitness + Attacking set on Intensive) on both and their creativity never seems to raise past 12. What training are you using? 

On 30/04/2018 at 06:25, MatthewS17 said:

Curious how you managed to raise Martial and Rashford's creativity like that. I use Intensive training(Fitness + Attacking set on Intensive) on both and their creativity never seems to raise past 12. What training are you using? 

im equally curious on your tweaks for IT. Is there any sample you go by from the start and slowly work your way up? (what is your limit in the sense of how mental do you go :P)

15 minutes ago, TrialByCombat said:

im equally curious on your tweaks for IT. Is there any sample you go by from the start and slowly work your way up? (what is your limit in the sense of how mental do you go :P)

3EF63B24-BE1E-4FA7-8602-F9F7B4447CA7.thumb.png.046e7e4288d61ce94569c19b9c5461c3.png

this is my attacking regime at the moment, bare in mind I’ve got state of the art training facilities 

23 hours ago, Nucleus said:

3EF63B24-BE1E-4FA7-8602-F9F7B4447CA7.thumb.png.046e7e4288d61ce94569c19b9c5461c3.png

this is my attacking regime at the moment, bare in mind I’ve got state of the art training facilities 

Do you gradually bum it up or hit it ^ as long as your team have state of art trng faci?

3 hours ago, TrialByCombat said:

Do you gradually bum it up or hit it ^ as long as your team have state of art trng faci?

Start it with fitness on medium then bump it up if you feel confident