Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What to do??? What team to be?? - England

Hi Guys

I am struggling for ideas for a new save prefer to be in England...I had a break from the game and came back did abit of a journey man save and there was no challenge there...any ideas? fun teams to be in England? 

Massively biased here but go with Oxford United. Decent league one squad which wouldn't take much to improve to challenge for promotion. Some good young players as well with Ledson and Rothwell. Only 2 promotions from the premier league as well.

2 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Massively biased here but go with Oxford United. Decent league one squad which wouldn't take much to improve to challenge for promotion. Some good young players as well with Ledson and Rothwell. Only 2 promotions from the premier league as well.

Yes....massively biased! ?

38 minutes ago, Rhys Rockley said:

Hi Guys

I am struggling for ideas for a new save prefer to be in England...I had a break from the game and came back did abit of a journey man save and there was no challenge there...any ideas? fun teams to be in England? 

Yeah man there are tons of challenges to go for or you could come up with your own and promote it on a thread for us all to follow.

Good luck in finding the right one.

3 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

Yes....massively biased! ?

I think League 1 is an over looked league as most people start at the bottom or top of English football. I'm just recommending the best club that he could manage in an underrated league;)

35 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I think League 1 is an over looked league as most people start at the bottom or top of English football. I'm just recommending the best club that he could manage in an underrated league;)

I know dude....just messin'

My 2nd team is Port Vale so i tend to use them alot.

53 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

I know dude....just messin'

My 2nd team is Port Vale so i tend to use them alot.

Cheers guys!!! i have revently done Port Vale and enjoyed it...

What i have decided to go for is Chelsea...I always play on OME so i have finally upgraded to EME and want to finish better than where they currently are! currently sitting top 12 games in un beaten in all comps lmao...but none the less something different. 

Cheers for all your suggestions!!