Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Mcandrew003 Takes On The Ryder Cup Challenge!

mcandrew003

5 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Great effort here, tough score to beat.

Have updated the leaderboard now.

Thanks mate, pleased to be on the leaderboard and thanks for the challenge!

33 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Good score here in a great challenge. You got the discipline up to 12 :O Mine never leaves 10 :(

1D323292-449D-4B13-909C-934A97F39EA0.thumb.png.b0f8b114a029fde7c2b41f301a35e6b8.png

;)

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

This is ridiculous :@

:laugh: just fine the players 2 weeks wages for everything! Literally every player that gets a rating of 6 or less in a match I fined. Sending offs and poor training too. I was stuck on 10 for ages before I started to do this. They get upset about it but nothing comes of it

1 hour ago, NucleusNT said:

:laugh: just fine the players 2 weeks wages for everything! Literally every player that gets a rating of 6 or less in a match I fined. Sending offs and poor training too. I was stuck on 10 for ages before I started to do this. They get upset about it but nothing comes of it

I was trying to do this in my latest challenge, I can never get it above 9!

16 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

I was trying to do this in my latest challenge, I can never get it above 9!

Really?! That’s strange, I just turned into a proper hard ass with the players and it slowly raised it

17 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Really?! That’s strange, I just turned into a proper hard ass with the players and it slowly raised it

The thing is that no-one really caused me any issues, mainly about players wanting to leave? I'm not sure if I should be fining those players who express a desire to move to a certain club. Those players become hated by other players and I try to move them on as quickly as possible.

Just now, danovic78 said:

The thing is that no-one really caused me any issues, mainly about players wanting to leave? I'm not sure if I should be fining those players who express a desire to move to a certain club. Those players become hated by other players and I try to move them on as quickly as possible.

No one really caused me any issue either, fine them two weeks wages when they get sent off and then fine them two weeks wages for poor performance (6 or lower) hell just fine them when you see fit :laugh:

3 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

No one really caused me any issue either, fine them two weeks wages when they get sent off and then fine them two weeks wages for poor performance (6 or lower) hell just fine them when you see fit :laugh:

Maybe that's my issue, I never fined anyone! Too lenient...:(

6 hours ago, samhardy said:

Good score here in a great challenge. You got the discipline up to 12 :O Mine never leaves 10 :(

Cheers mate! Yeah I just fined everything that moved :P

You lot are taking no prisoners with your fines are you?! :laugh: