Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Sugar Daddy?

Giffen

Sugar Daddy!

Im 3 seasons in with Celtic! Having won every cup and Seasons pretty much unbeaten except a few draws, 

In my third season I went on to Manage Italy aswell and won the European Cup First Time without losing either. 

Is there any way to quickly unlock Sugar Daddy/ 100% way to unlock it as I've not had much luck lately!, I don't want to buy it because it just simply defeats the purpose of trying to unlock it? 

Help appreciated

IMG_3299.PNG

1 hour ago, JohnyBravo said:

2 very good seasons, if you want it badly, pick Madrid/Psg win everything in first 2 season and you will unclock it

My past 3 seasons have been very good. No losses. All cup wins

The trick to unlocking SG is that you have to win champions league. In my galatasaray save i won everything 5 seasons , non stop but once u win the CL u unlock it on every team . Have fun!

23 minutes ago, fixertm1 said:

The trick to unlocking SG is that you have to win champions league. In my galatasaray save i won everything 5 seasons , non stop but once u win the CL u unlock it on every team . Have fun!

I won the CL in my first season but haven't played through season 2 yet. Is it likely to unlock once I finish the current campaign?

13 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I won the CL in my first season but haven't played through season 2 yet. Is it likely to unlock once I finish the current campaign?

No set time for it to unlock, just keep winning trophies and keeping the board happy and it will unlock

18 hours ago, Baddar said:

I've just unlocked it I won everything then the last game of the season on season 2 I unlocked it. Right before the CL final.