Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The Colossal Battle Of Three - A Head To Head

mcandrew003

The Colossal Battle Of Three - A H2H

IMG_2180.JPG.1948a99eca0b112459fe1902f283c6ef.JPG

Three managers who are eager to claim the title as the best amongst their friends. Three nations respresented and the hopes of their residents resting on their shoulders. Three challengers, eager to start and earn not only your support as the people of Vibe, but the title as H2H champion. This is, the colossal battle of three, and it's coming your way. 

Welcome to this H2H! This will be the thread that documents the battle between myself and two other mystery members, and hopefully you all join in and get amongst it! The H2H will consist of 6 one-season challenges where our performances will be put to the test with extreme challenges for all scenarios of being a manage. Without further ado, I present the competitors! 

The Competitors 

Titjes

IMG_2176.thumb.PNG.96f8797a1f6b80c0108470cefe3a2101.PNG

The man hailing from Belgium and the potential favourite for this H2H, the exciting yet unpredictable manager will look to show no mercy in this competition. Currently enrolled in the finest competition for the best of the best on this website, the Vibe Premier League, Titjes needs to prove his mettle in this H2H battle and show why he's considered one of the best 10 mangers in the world, or at least on Vibe. An EME pro, Titjes should have no major issues with the challenges at hand, however stranger things have happened. 

NucleusNT

IMG_2177.thumb.PNG.487a32ce389fa11dae7867dcde1bb8e7.PNG

Wales, the home of not only everybody's favourite bunny in leaderboard extravaganza @Taff, but the place of birth for our next competitor, NucleusNT. Having already completed one of the hardest challenges available to any manager in his first few months here at Vibe, but he's also embarked and is currently succeeding upon a deadly double trouble attempt. Eager to prove his worth to the Vibe masses and make a name for himself, smart money is on the Welshman taking the H2H crown here. Comfortable with the EME with the majority of his careers being on said engine, Nucleus will back himself for a confident run at the title of H2H champion, but will face stiff opposition. 

Mcandrew003

IMG_2178.thumb.PNG.735d83ec9088b8a38af1d95796c68fbb.PNG

And finally, the man taking on the mantle of representing England for this H2H. The underdog of the competition with just one career completion, and not even managing to top the leaderboard, people should stay away from making bets on this man. However, with a tactical revamp for this year and switching fully back to the EME engine, could he make an unexpected run for the title? Sadly this isn't a writing competiton but one of managerial prowess, somwhere that Mcandrew could be caught out on. 

The Challenge

So first up for the three competitiors is the short but tremendously sweet challenge created by none other than one of the challengers himself, which can be found here. It will require fantastic player management and tactical skill by out three competitors in order to succeed, and only two of the three managers have these traits! 

We will be using the points system given to us in the challenge so there is no need to create a completely new one. In the coming days you'll see a H2H table, aswell as other bits and pieces. 

Well, that was incredibly serious! In all fairness this will be competitive but hopefully a fun enviroment, so hopefully it doesn't turn too serious and violent :P I hope you all enjoy this H2H and make sure to leave who you think will reign victorious after the 6-challenge season comes to an end. Thanks for reading!

Edited by mcandrew003

Good luck lads. 

Tough one to call this with Macca fresh back to the site and nucleus and titjes posting some good careers this year. 

Going to have to stick with my fellow Englishman on this one I think.

12 minutes ago, Taff said:

Dim Problem, just curious where are you from in Wales

From the north mate, little town called Pwllheli, what about you?

Small village near Bridgend originally, then spent three years in Swansea before moving the wrong side of the border 13 years ago.

Pwllheli at the end of the Cambrian Line (I'm not a spotter I work for the Railway) 

9 minutes ago, Taff said:

Small village near Bridgend originally, then spent three years in Swansea before moving the wrong side of the border 13 years ago.

Pwllheli at the end of the Cambrian Line (I'm not a spotter I work for the Railway) 

Yeah at the end of the Cambrian line, I believe it goes all the way through to Birmingham from us

8 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Good luck lads. 

Tough one to call this with Macca fresh back to the site and nucleus and titjes posting some good careers this year. 

Going to have to stick with my fellow Englishman on this one I think.

My match fitness is 100% mate I'm fresh and ready to go ;)

3 hours ago, Giffen said:

Good luck guys, next time let the Scottish guy in ;)

We'll definitely consider it :P

Thanks for the support guys!

1 minute ago, mcandrew003 said:

Sure you have :P

I think I have anyway, no ones completed the challenge on here yet so I’ve not got anything to base my score on