Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges North Vs South - A H2H Challenge

Ashez

North Vs South - A H2H Challenge

Inspiration can come from anywhere and today I saw an interesting idea which I've translated into a H2H FMM challenge for you guys. 

gjgnAQh.jpg

The challenge is a simple one as player one selects to fight for the North while player two selects to fight for the South. Once your region has been selected you now must pick your starting club

The North Vs South Split

North

Manchester City
Manchester United
Liverpool
Burnley
Everton
Huddersfield
Newcastle
Leicester
Stoke
West Brom

South

Tottenham
Chelsea
Arsenal
Watford
Bournemouth
Brighton
West Ham
Southampton
Crystal Palace
Swansea

South is obvious but Leicester Stoke and WBA aren't north or south. That's probably the best split

Squad Building

Once your club has been selected you now must build a squad of English players, the catch however is you can only buy from clubs in your region within England. This isn't limited to just Premier League teams but be sure to check where your players are coming from. 

Rules
1. You can only use and sign English players from your region, everyone else will need to be demoted and/or sold. 
2. No unlockables
3. No editors
4. Si approved databases only
5. Own formations only
6. Photo evidence will be required, I recommend posting a thread so we can follow all the drama. 
7. Have fun. 

Points System 

Premier League points
+/- Goal difference 
+2 points for every rival region team you beat in the league, however you suffer -2 points for every defeat to a rival region in the league. A draw equals no bonus points. 

Leaderboard

Good luck and enjoy! 

Shoutouts to @samhardyand @FuddledFoxfor their help and thoughts. 

11 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

This is a really fascinating idea :)

Thanks

11 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Fantastic, saw this today also. I must admit I didn’t think of creating a challenge from it. So kudos to you Ash

The best and easiest way to create challenges is to see something in real life and try and twist it to relate to FMM. It's a good habit to have if you can see something and turn it into a career/challenge/article and so on. 

11 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Great challenge mate. Not sure I did much but happy to be a sounding board for your idea?

Half the challenge came from speaking to you so be a good fox and accept the pat on the head :P

Just now, Ashez said:

Thanks

The best and easiest way to create challenges is to see something in real life and try and twist it to relate to FMM. It's a good habit to have if you can see something and turn it into a career/challenge/article and so on. 

Half the challenge came from speaking to you so be a good fox and accept the pat on the head :P

I’ll have to keep that in mind

2 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

I’ll have to keep that in mind

Just look at how many of Vibes challenges are based on real life events ;)

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

Fantastic challenge mate ;)

1 question though, How long is the challenge? (Maybe I watched over it) :) 

He’s made it as a H2H challenge, so I’m assuming one season. We could add it to our list as a playoff between you and @mcandrew003 for second placed ;):laugh:

2 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

He’s made it as a H2H challenge, so I’m assuming one season. We could add it to our list as a playoff between you and @mcandrew003 for second placed ;):laugh:

Well someone has alot of confidence :P 

Edited by Titjes
1 minute ago, Titjes said:

Well someone has alot of confidence :P 

Nah I’m just kidding ;) you’re the favourite, you’re top 10. You need to live up to that now :P

Just now, NucleusNT said:

Nah I’m just kidding ;) you’re the favourite, you’re top 10. You need to live up to that now :P

I'm not top 10 mate :P Others had no time or didn't want to join the Vibe League, so I was next in line :P nr 14 for now :P 

Just now, Titjes said:

I'm not top 10 mate :P Others had no time or didn't want to join the Vibe League, so I was next in line :P nr 14 for now :P 

Still in the premier league so you’re top 10 in my eyes ;) 

12 hours ago, JohnyBravo said:

Amazing challenge, seems like Spurs with it Dier-Alli-Kane core will dominate(of course City with it's money can be a contender)

That is some spine! 

3 hours ago, Titjes said:

Fantastic challenge mate ;)

1 question though, How long is the challenge? (Maybe I watched over it) :) 

I left it open ended due to it being a H2H, typically I'd say one season but it depends on how you want to play it. 

1 hour ago, NucleusNT said:

Could be interesting :P

Thanks for the good responses lads, I'm happy it's gone down well. Now to see if any people attempt it :)