Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat ** Bug ** - Lost Achievements/unlockables

SSolas

Good evening All,

I have noticed today(may have been a few days) that everytime i start up FMM 18 - it would come up with a message "Restoring transactions" which seemed odd.

I then was playing it earlier at work and came up with the below screenshot. I obviously said i did not need help and continued.

I have this evening checked my Achievements(which were 43 out of 45) quite specific due to me remembering them and all the unlockables were LOST! You guys dont know me but i literally play this game for proly 3 hours a day - since nov - I am so bummed out.

I have messaged the SI mobile bugs forum and hope the can help. 

Sooooooo Frustrated right now.

Apparently other users have experienced this too so heads up.

Screenshot_20180227-215316.png

Edited by SSolas

I had it too. Went back to the save with which I unlocked them and after the next prize I won, I got them all back. Not really an easy fix, but it's a good workaround

6 hours ago, SSolas said:

Anyone else? Any idea's?

How about reinstalling it? Maybe it will fix the problem?

39 minutes ago, SSolas said:

Wouldnt that ensure that everything was lost?

But you can transfer your unlockables, right? Just backup the unlockables & the saves, the reinstall it.

5 minutes ago, SSolas said:

I am not sure on this, anyone able to confirm this?

If you backup your file with the unlockables you can reinstall them yes. Same with saves.

12 minutes ago, SSolas said:

I am not sure on this, anyone able to confirm this?

document/ sport/ fmm18/ normal/cache

There will be game.cfg. Back that up to back up your unlockables.

5 minutes ago, SSolas said:

Well i didnt know that

Exactly, not many people know this. This kind of information should be pinned or something. I just know about this from another user.

EDIT: Sorry for double posting. I forgot to simply add two responses in one post.

Edited by Guest
Asking for forgiveness.

Backed up and reinstalled game but now only have 18 achievememts and no challenges completed.

Does anyone have a game.cfg i could use so i do not have to spend hours getting them back again?

39 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

same here except that it still shows that i have unlocked it but i cant use it at all

1 hour ago, SSolas said:

Backed up and reinstalled game but now only have 18 achievememts and no challenges completed.

Does anyone have a game.cfg i could use so i do not have to spend hours getting them back again?

Really? That's unfortunate. I have not tried it myself, but I thought it could work. I am sorry for the wrong info.

15 minutes ago, SSolas said:

Anyone got a game.cfg file they can lend just for the achievements/unlockables?

Unlockables files not allowed to be shared here. They're paid DLC for a reason and putting them up here would just allow anyone to download them who isn't willing to pay for them. Not allowed via PM either

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Unlockables files not allowed to be shared here. They're paid DLC for a reason and putting them up here would just allow anyone to download them who isn't willing to pay for them. Not allowed via PM either

So game.cfg can actually transfer my unlockables(achieved through playing) to my another phone?

8 minutes ago, TheServant said:

So game.cfg can actually transfer my unlockables(achieved through playing) to my another phone?

You can do it with save games for definite so I assume it would work with unlockables too. Maybe someone will correct me if I'm mistaken.

8 minutes ago, SSolas said:

Ahh that makes sense but so frustrating. Its not a 10min job building them up and there's no trust that it wont happen again.?

Completely understand that mate. Have you tried contacting SI?

I'll tag them in the conversation.

@Alari @aligempf @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan @Jack Joyce

This happened to me too. I used clean master to clean junk files and I got that screen and when I went into my save I no longer had Any achievements. Is there any way I can get them back?