Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Dual Nationals

Has anyone been able to get a dual national to change their mind and accept a call up from your nation? Or is it basically set in stone that once they deny call up they will never accept even if you are ranked #1 or just won World Cup ?? Be nice if there was a chance for them to accept in future if they never get call up to other nationality and/or if you increase Nations world ranking ( win WC, Continental competitions etc.)

35 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Has anyone been able to get a dual national to change their mind and accept a call up from your nation? Or is it basically set in stone that once they deny call up they will never accept even if you are ranked #1 or just won World Cup ?? Be nice if there was a chance for them to accept in future if they never get call up to other nationality and/or if you increase Nations world ranking ( win WC, Continental competitions etc.)

I have called up a few but they weren’t good, I’ve seen the AI do it a few times, but I’ve never managed to lure a good player to my national team.

I’m using USA currently and can’t get T.Tilman CM from Bayern to switch though he is considering it in RL. I got a bunch of Columbian players to switch about 4-5 .. I used friendlies to cap a bunch of players still gotta wait n see if good. Non have flipped yet if they say no to call up yet .. Missed a decent LB N.Powder got capped real early and doing decent for Trinidad & Tobago stole him lol