Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help with Fruchtl(training his bad self)

Woody

Hi chaps n chapessess,

I'm not ine for asking for help but....i was wondering what ideas you guys have for maybe training a keeper to improve his chances of scoring.

Now....i am half way through s7 of my Ceni challenge and i havn't had a single penalty do far nor is Fruchtl gone 'Beckham'.

It could be just shear bad luck but before i resign myself to 'just bad luck' i wanted to get a little input on what i could do with training to help improve his chances...if any!

Thanks in advance ya'll....it means alot!

I would assume the 'attacking' training would help the most.

By the way, if I was going to try this challenge I would pick a keeper with high Kicking attribute ;)

Edited by rafa
Kicking
1 hour ago, rafa said:

I would assume the 'attacking' training would help the most.

This. you want him to improve his shooting stats. A bit of technique wouldn't hurt as well. 

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

This. you want him to improve his shooting stats. A bit of technique wouldn't hurt as well. 

His stats are pretty good in that area....

Screenshot_2018-03-06-15-25-43.thumb.png.fe430af18866655378cbef6415198d21.png

Ignore his last couple of 5's he had a bad game then got sent off in the next!

6 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

He has to play as a keeper though lol....i am considering trying that in another career though.

Seeing this challenge is much harder then anticipated, maybe you you should indeed play him as striker to see if it helps ;)

And if it works better then maybe restart or retry the challenge later?

19 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Seeing this challenge is much harder then anticipated, maybe you you should indeed play him as striker to see if it helps ;)

And if it works better then maybe restart or retry the challenge later?

The challenge states he must be playing as a goalkeeper I believe, so playing as a striker would result in a failed attempt

1 hour ago, NucleusNT said:

The challenge states he must be playing as a goalkeeper I believe, so playing as a striker would result in a failed attempt

I made the challenge :P

Thats why i said he could try if he wants and the restart/try again later ;) As I will adjust the challenge rules and he can make a fresh start if wanted :)

Because looking at the career so far it will be impossible for someone to get that goal tally frol Ceni :O

12 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Thats why i said he could try if he wants and the restart/try again later ;) As I will adjust the challenge rules and he can make a fresh start if wanted :)

Because looking at the career so far it will be impossible for someone to get that goal tally frol Ceni :O

You know what im going to stick with it but start a new one with him as my main striker....see how it goes.

Atleast i will get on the leaderboard even if i dont beat Ceni's total. I hope.

12 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

You know what im going to stick with it but start a new one with him as my main striker....see how it goes.

Atleast i will get on the leaderboard even if i dont beat Ceni's total. I hope.

Offcourse, every attempt is a score for the leaderboard :)

If you are gonna test it as striker in a new save, let me know how it goes if you want ;) Then maybe I could make 2 leaderbords :)

I got all my save slots in use atm so can't test it myself :(

53 minutes ago, Titjes said:

I didn’t know you made it :laugh: my bad! 

54 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Offcourse, every attempt is a score for the leaderboard :)

If you are gonna test it as striker in a new save, let me know how it goes if you want ;) Then maybe I could make 2 leaderbords :)

I got all my save slots in use atm so can't test it myself :(

I will keep you posted dude.