Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Good Challenge???

Never did a challenge or created one on here before but wanted to know if this is a good one. Lmk what’s missing or if anything should be removed. Thx

The Challenge 

National Club & Country Challenge:

Rules:

-Only unlockable you can use *start as national team manager, no others permitted.

-No reloads, editors and take Yearly screenshots.

-Pick a national team to manage pick any

-Pick a club outside national teams Home leagues to manage.

-Have 1 year to transfer out all players on your club(first and reserve) that are not eligible for your national team you picked. 

-Can only transfer in dual nationals after they play at least 1 game for your national team so if they refuse call ups or you didn’t get them in a game then you can’t use them until capped for your country.

-Try to win as many trophies/cups with both club and country over 12 years (3x WC cycles ) using only your chosen national players.. 

-Players don’t have to be on the national squad to acquire at club just need 1+ caps for country.

-Regens are eligible to use.. 

Scoring:-Points (tbd no idea how should setup)

National Team:

Win WC -(points)

-advance to 2nd rnd (points)

-advance to Quarter Finals (points)

-advance to Semifinals (points)

-Lose Finals (points)

Win Continental Competitions -(points)

Win Player of Year (Country)*from your Club Team -(points)

Win World Player of Year *from Country & Club Team -(points)

Club:

Win League-(points)

Win Cup/Trophy-(points)

Win League Player of Year-(points)

Win League Youth player of Year-(points)

Win Manager of Year -(points)

Win Continental Cup/Trophy (UCL/EL)-(points)

Win Club World Cup-(points)

Leaderboard:

Club:

National:

Combined:

Challenge Ends :

-after 12 seasons

-if fired from either club or country

-if fail to qualify for any of the 3 WC

The challenge is to start at a club and national team . You can only use players from the nation you are managing. You have 1 year to sell/release all players on current roster not eligible for national team.. 

So quick example would be me starting as USA national coach along with a team in England and only using American players for the whole career .. 

I wanted a challenge also of not being able to use Home League of nation you choose because it would be easy to just keep signing gray out players to fill national team n club with that Nations players .. (ex coach USA and MLS team). You need to deal with permits, dual nationals and you get bonus of having most of national team on your club team so you can train and reposition them.. 12 years was selected so you could get 3 World Cup cycles in. So basically trying to score points for club and country while only using your national players ...

Hope it explains it better. Just a rough draft thought I’d throw it out there .....So could a Barcelona team filled with just Canadians win in Europe and league while trying to also win the World Cup with the Canadians??? Could Man Utd won EPL and Europe with just Nigerians and try for World Cup with Nigeria at same time ???

Edited by DIRECTFX

Good premise i think, i get where your going with this.

Work permits would cause havoc....plus i dont think there are enough Canadians to fill a squad ?....just sayin'!

I tuink something is missing though just to make it a bit more challenging!

Maybe something for assists or goals maybe.