Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

Fun/Games Vibe Major Event Schedule 2018

Recommended Posts

First two contenders for the Vibe Shield are known! Only two spots left! You can earn one by either winning the World Cup or the Challenge cup! 

Congrats to @Rob2017 for winning the Olympics and qualifying for the Vibe Shield :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PriZe said:

either winning the World Cup

Remember the World cup is a team event so there will be 2 winners!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if I will get the place in the World Cup. I don’t think so but always nice to dream and get my hopes crushed ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chewkaiwen said:

Wonder if I will get the place in the World Cup. I don’t think so but always nice to dream and get my hopes crushed ;) 

Sometimes dreams can come true;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Sometimes dreams can come true;)

I quote West Ham’s anthem :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2018 at 21:37, PriZe said:

First two contenders for the Vibe Shield are known! Only two spots left! You can earn one by either winning the World Cup or the Challenge cup! 

Congrats to @Rob2017 for winning the Olympics and qualifying for the Vibe Shield :) 

So the Vibe Shield is a five man event I take it? What happens “if” Rob and Woody win the World Cup? Rob’s already in so would me and Taff be called up and make it a six man event? 

Diolch Prize

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Diolch

What?😳

Anyways to answer your question. Winners of the Vibe events will be allowed access. It’s also a two round event. Short but brutal 😉

Since it’s only winners of a Vibe event this will make it a max total of 5 unique players that will participate. If for some reason we have a double player i will handpick a replacement from one of the Competitions excluding the WC due to it being a team event.

To be eligble for picking you at least should have come 2nd in one of the other competitions and have shown a consistent performance through out the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

What?😳

Anyways to answer your question. Winners of the Vibe events will be allowed access. It’s also a two round event. Short but brutal 😉

Since it’s only winners of a Vibe event this will make it a max total of 5 unique players that will participate. If for some reason we have a double player i will handpick a replacement from one of the Competitions excluding the WC due to it being a team event.

To be eligble for picking you at least should have come 2nd in one of the other competitions and have shown a consistent performance through out the year.

Ok, thanks for confirming

Diolch Prize 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Taff said:

I don't mind giving up my spot to @Nucleus should we win the world cup, at least that way it's all winners of Vibe events

I think if we win the World Cup we’re both automatically entered into the Shield so that won’t be an issue...I think so anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PriZe said:

If for some reason we have a double player i will handpick a replacement from one of the Competitions excluding the WC due to it being a team event.

I don't think the W/C counts, but like I said I'm happy to give you the spot if that's ok with the others as then it's Vibe events only and the W/C will be represented 

I've had my fill and am waiting for the CC to be honest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Taff said:

I don't think the W/C counts, but like I said I'm happy to give you the spot if that's ok with the others as then it's Vibe events only and the W/C will be represented 

I've had my fill and am waiting for the CC to be honest

The only way they’d have a double player is if Rob and Woody win the World Cup. Rob’s already qualified for it. So if we win the World Cup we both qualify @PriZe am I right or wrong? 🤔😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Taff said:

I don't mind giving up my spot to @Nucleus should we win the world cup, at least that way it's all winners of Vibe events

We have 4 events besides the shield. Wc being one of them hence 5. Win the WC and you both have nothing to worry about :) 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Nucleus said:

The only way they’d have a double player is if Rob and Woody win the World Cup. Rob’s already qualified for it. So if we win the World Cup we both qualify @PriZe am I right or wrong? 🤔😂

Correct!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ashez said:

Isn't October a tad late? What if 2019 releases early again?

It’s only two rounds so if it’s early October it should be fine maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

It’s only two rounds so if it’s early October it should be fine maybe?

It’s close after the CC but long enough to give the winner a rest. If we have good intel fmm will release early me and @samhardy will have a look. But let’s be honest, the game is so bugged that i personally hope they take their time😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Isn't October a tad late? What if 2019 releases early again?

If they keep the release date the same as the PC game again this year it will be early November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

It’s close after the CC but long enough to give the winner a rest. If we have good intel fmm will release early me and @samhardy will have a look. But let’s be honest, the game is so bugged that i personally hope they take their time😂

Hope so too! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Foxy said:

If they keep the release date the same as the PC game again this year it will be early November.

No idea why I thought it was October this year lol, it was in fact November 10th so yeah ignore me 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ashez said:

No idea why I thought it was October this year lol, it was in fact November 10th so yeah ignore me 😛

😂😂👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, samhardy said:

An announcement coming from me through an interesting graphical representation by Foxy...

Poster.png

I thought blackcat productions had gone into administration?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I thought blackcat productions had gone into administration?

I thought it was Black Cat industries until yesterday so someone's clearly gone behind my back with the name change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, samhardy said:

I thought it was Black Cat industries until yesterday so someone's clearly gone behind my back with the name change.

Bad Foxy! Bad bad Foxy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×