Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Community Tactic 2018 - Final Tactic

5aa388e55d9d1_VCTtitle.png.e7397ddf10fb1441abd53bd2ff4db941.png

The Vibe Community Tactic 2018

When it comes to tactics on FMM18 we all have our own ideas on how they should be done but I want to see if we can come up with a tactic from all these different ideas that we have in the community. Through a series of discussions and polls I hope that we can create a tactic that we can call the Vibe Community Tactic and fingers crossed it will be a good one as I plan to create a challenge that we can all have a chance to use this tactic on.

The only way we can achieve this is by all of us contributing in some way whether it be commenting in the discussions to suggest ideas or of course voting in the polls.

So how will this work? The plan is that we will have a couple of days discussion before we then vote. We will deal with each element of the tactic in this order.

·        Formation: Are we going 3 or 4 at the back or maybe just 2. How many strikers do we want and will we have wide men or play narrow in midfield?

·        Roles: How many play makers do we want in the team and will we play with inside forwards or wingers or a combination?

·        Team Instructions: What style of football are we going to play? Sit deep and hit teams on the counter, high possession football or all-out attack

·        Challenge: We will have a leaderboard for both OME and EME so which ever match engine you prefer you can join in.

We have so many options in all three elements of the tactic and your opinions are going to be vital to help us create this tactic.

Let’s get the ball rolling. I would love your suggestions as to which basic formation we should use for our tactic EG. 4-4-2, 3-4-3 etc and if it helps then post a screenshot from the tactics screen in game. The best way to convince the rest of Vibe that we should use your favourite formation is to give us some reasons why it’s your favourite. Don’t worry if you think it should be a certain formation but someone has already suggested it, the more people that suggest a certain formation the more likely it is to be included in the poll. Remember we are discussing the formation at the moment and not the specific player roles we should use just yet.

The tactic has been decided now and you can of course read through this entire thread to see how it was formed or you can click the spoiler below and see the finished article. It's also available to download here

Spoiler

5ab1542a909ef_tacticroles.thumb.png.8c39c85939b3d0227adb781768041b53.png

Screenshot_2018-03-20-17-53-17.thumb.png.297ef4b0533e90bcf8a26b9b3d28ad83.png

Screenshot_2018-03-20-17-53-21.thumb.png.d0610dcfcf2819ed7443c3c3f953effe.png

Screenshot_2018-03-20-17-53-25.thumb.png.7982d49e873a68c79e2493e9487d001b.png

Thank you for reading.

What an interesting concept. Hats off to you Foxy mate. 

When it comes to basic shape I think it depends on if we're after a tactic tha scores loads of goals or if we want to be solid and score 1-2 a match. Will need to hear the rest of Vibe's opinions of course but if we want a balance between the two I'd say a solid 4-3-3 could do a trick for us. 

27 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

think it depends on if we're after a tactic tha scores loads of goals or if we want to be solid and score 1-2 a match.

Thats what we have to decide with our suggestions and votes. I think once we have voted on a formation we will have more of an idea as to what roles and style we should play. Personally I want goals goals and more goals and in there not ours.

30 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

I'd say a solid 4-3-3 could do a trick for us. 

So flat 3 in CM and then 3 strikers or 1 striker and widemen?

24 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Want to win? Go 4321 :P 

Really? Do you know any good versions of it:P

19 minutes ago, Titjes said:

3-4-3 and 2-5-3 aren't so bad ;):D 

Good suggestions?

36 minutes ago, Taff said:

4231 as this was the winner of the FMM17 awards for best tactic

Pretty sure 4231 will be up for the vote but will it win?

the Panda is the master of the 4321, and I have no doubt that he could knock up an incredible 4231 in no time, so maybe a more obscure tactic maybe a good old 442 or a 343, 433 I'm easy, always liked a good old attacking 442 myself

7 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

I’m rocking with a 2-2-2-2-2 at the moment and it’s pretty good

need a screenshot of that mate?

I agree with @Taff that it would be cool to move away from the usual 4231, 4321 but it's up to the community when we come to vote.

29 minutes ago, Taff said:

sounds intriguing 

25 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

need a screenshot of that mate?

I agree with @Taff that it would be cool to move away from the usual 4231, 4321 but it's up to the community when we come to vote.

It’s just a flat 4-4-2 with advanced wingbacks and wingers. Basically it’s a gung-ho 4-4-2. It works a treat for me0C4A1073-CBCF-4592-8597-E37BCB6019EC.thumb.jpeg.85be1f045b0359e438a4053f66f6ca95.jpeg

Great response so far guys!

This is how I intend the formation poll to work.

I will choose 5 or 6 formations for us all to vote on based on your suggestions and comments over the next few days. I feel any more formstions than that might dilute the vote too much. So it could be that we come to an agreement that we want a variation on one or two tactics such as a 442 or 343 for example and then we vote on the variations or we may vote for 5/6 different tactics it just depends on your guys comments. I plan to start the poll on Monday but we could go earlier depending on what's discussed.

My nomination is this 442/4411 variation. Ignore the roles they are just the preset game roles.

Screenshot_2018-03-10-10-19-08.thumb.png.b63715f31fd714a91a6a20f14a600484.png

18 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Great response so far guys!

This is how I intend the formation poll to work.

I will choose 5 or 6 formations for us all to vote on based on your suggestions and comments over the next few days. I feel any more formstions than that might dilute the vote too much. So it could be that we come to an agreement that we want a variation on one or two tactics such as a 442 or 343 for example and then we vote on the variations or we may vote for 5/6 different tactics it just depends on your guys comments. I plan to start the poll on Monday but we could go earlier depending on what's discussed.

My nomination is this 442/4411 variation. Ignore the roles they are just the preset game roles.

Screenshot_2018-03-10-10-19-08.thumb.png.b63715f31fd714a91a6a20f14a600484.png

No wonder your league performance is meh :P

4-1-2-2-1 is a great tactic! Great for attacking and defending,

DM gives you that extra defender while you still have 2 Mids putting pressure on the midfield area,

Attacking is great with the two AML and AMR and the CF. 

All round cover across the whole pitch with this tactic

4 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

I'm I wrong in thinking that red means a player loves playing that position:P

Your telling me ive been wrong all these years!! Noooooooooooooooo!

Just now, Cockers2505 said:

i must admit  been playing with 3 at the back, but, if the vote is 4 4 2 then so be it

Doesn't have to be 442. We will have a poll starting on Monday to pick the formation and 442 will be one of 5 or 6 options but that doesn't mean you have to vote for 442.

I have two 3 CB formations pencilled in at the moment on my list for the poll and there will be at least one 3 atb formation on the poll.

First poll

As I have mentioned I want to have 5 or 6 formations for us to vote on as I think if we have to many formations to vote for it could dilute the vote and we may end up with 10 formations with only 1 or 2 votes on each one. With this in mind I want to have a good variety of formations included in the final poll. 442 has been fairly popular so far and has many variations we can go with so I will be including that in the final poll.

I would love a less standard formation to win as I think it will make things more interesting in the long run BUT it doesn't matter what I want. Its about what the majority of us want.

With this in mind I would like to do a preliminary poll to decide whether we are going to have either both or just one of the formations that could be considered standard formations in modern football and FMM.

If we have joint winners then a panel of respected elders will be gathered to make the final decision.

Those formations are 

Spoiler

5aa40854ed92c_Screenshot_2018-03-10-16-13-551.thumb.png.4bb46ab4361db1c8b485f46f9fcfd7b9.png

Spoiler

5aa4087cebab8_Screenshot_2018-03-10-16-13-391.thumb.png.06209db580aa5856e76c5bc96d0e4f2f.png

The poll

POLL IS NOW CLOSED