Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tactics which survived the update?

Hi guys - it seems that the new update has made winning trophies even harder. Is it just me or is maintaining a consistent and winning tactic now a thing of the past? 

Just wondering which on this forum are still performing - or have they all been thrown under the bus with the previous version? 

Two which seem to still be doing ok for me (albeit harder to beat the AI) are Jack goes Giant Killing and the 442 Heavy Metal

Or are we all coming up with new tactics for the new update?

Cheers! 

Edited by swede22march

Ahhh...this would explain things.  My tactics fell off a cliff during the last month and I couldn't understand why.  

EDIT:  Was using my own tactics, 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-1-3-2.  Was still scoring goals but all of a sudden I couldn't defend for shit.

Edited by Quinnbo
2 hours ago, swede22march said:

Hi guys - it seems that the new update has made winning trophies even harder. Is it just me or is maintaining a consistent and winning tactic now a thing of the past? 

Just wondering which on this forum are still performing - or have they all been thrown under the bus with the previous version? 

Two which seem to still be doing ok for me (albeit harder to beat the AI) are Jack goes Giant Killing and the 442 Heavy Metal

Or are we all coming up with new tactics for the new update?

Cheers! 

This one is actually performing better for me, particularly the DLP and the two wide forwards.

This has been working so well for me I used it with spurs but to easy won everything then with Leeds and got to prem 1st time of asking and won prem in 1st season didn' do as well in cups but wasn' really worried about them to be honest, but with spurs and bigger squad I won everyhing..I've uploaded a training program which is unreal it looks like it' to hard for players but it' not even if one or two cry about it the soon get use to it.

I put forward , inside forward and AP on attack training. And everyone one else on gerenl training and GK on GK training.

You need good staff to make it work make sure you have.

Attack .gold ,, defence-gold.    GK-gold..  fitness-gold.   And I am gerenal gold. Plus phisio must be 2 gold- prevent a d 1 gold rehab 

Screenshot_20180313-163241.png

Screenshot_20180313-163237.png

Screenshot_20180313-164147.png

Screenshot_20180313-164155.png

Screenshot_20180313-164150.png

Screenshot_20180313-163245.png

My standard 352 seems to be doing the business still - just won the Champions League in 2020 with Sunderland.

GK

CD BPD CD

DW BBM AP MC DW

AF CF/TM

Balanced, play through the middle, overlap.

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Black pearl still works for me. Hell the BBM has never been so impressive :O 

Could never get it going on the previous version, will try yet again though on the new update.

Please this time :laugh:

2 hours ago, zaangie said:

Mine still works. I use a 4231 formation. 

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

Mine still seems to work fine also :D 

Could you both share your tactics? or if they are already on the site or shared, provide a link? Thank you.

8 minutes ago, joshb said:

Could you both share your tactics? or if they are already on the site or shared, provide a link? Thank you.

I will post mine after my TT/nation challenge and H2H challenges that are ongoing ;)

17 hours ago, PriZe said:

Black pearl still works for me. Hell the BBM has never been so impressive :O 

Could you post link to black pearl and have you updated it for new update 

7 hours ago, PriZe said:

you can find it in the tactic index!  And i didn't change anything

Yea but the tram instructions are from older game..can you screen shot what yours are now on fmm18. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Maco99 said:

Yea but the tram instructions are from older game..can you screen shot what yours are now on fmm18. Thanks 

No, the tactics were done for FMM2018 as it's called the Return of the Black Pearl if you search it.

It's not the original one.

Bp works great for me, my notts co side might make a cl place in their first season in the prem. only change I made was wb to fb 

Some tactics used previously is definitely rendered useless with the latest update.. Made some adjustments to MARENOS 3-5-2 EME GOALS tactic and from what I've been seeing.. I guess I'll survive.. 

Screenshot_2018-03-15-15-05-43-973_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2018-03-15-15-05-48-950_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2018-03-15-15-06-47-175_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

1 hour ago, Johann AeCha said:

Some tactics used previously is definitely rendered useless with the latest update.. Made some adjustments to MARENOS 3-5-2 EME GOALS tactic and from what I've been seeing.. I guess I'll survive.. 

Screenshot_2018-03-15-15-05-43-973_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2018-03-15-15-05-48-950_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2018-03-15-15-06-47-175_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

What about defense? 

7 minutes ago, Johann AeCha said:

Screenshot_2018-03-15-16-40-26-300_com.android.chrome.png

Awesome, thank you. I will try this out with Arsenal. Have you played any more games using this tactic yet if so post more screens?

1 hour ago, joshb said:

Awesome, thank you. I will try this out with Arsenal. Have you played any more games using this tactic yet if so post more screens?

Nope.. Bz at work now.. Will do so later

Black Pearl died for me after the update too unfortunately.

I was using a modified version - switched left winger to IF, left WB to FB, added run at defence for final third and re-set tempo/creative freedom both to normal.

Worked great before the update but now am getting killed in terms of defense. I've tried switching both WB to FB (kills attack) or switching both BPD to CB, or 1 CB and 1 BPD. Nothing has worked unfortunately :(.

Hoping to find a tactic anyone' using that uses asymmetric roles - i love using left INF & right winger :/