Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Split Personality - One Season Challenge

The Split Personality - One Season Challenge

We all have that one striker we love. Whether he's fast and a clinical finisher, or a big bulky target Man who will head goals for fun. But what if one day that Striker decided he wanted to be someone else entirely, and that someone else was a centre back? This is a small, one season challenge based on the above idea. 

Concept

You have until exaclty half way through the League Season to use your favourite striker. He can be brought in or already at the club. When you've played the midway game (For example, matchday 19 in the Premier League) your strikers 'personality' has changed, and you can now only use him as a centre back for the remaining league games. It's ideal to pick a striker with decent defensive attributes aswell as him being an out-and-out scorer, something many will struggle with! 

Points System

Fairly straight forward points System really. Your strikers goals and assists from the first half of the season will be your first set of points, followed by the amount of games he plays as a CB and his Average Rating. Ideally, you'd take a photo at the midpoint of the season so we can see how many he has already played. Playing as a centre half could really bring down his AVR so you need to pick carefully! To add some team objectives, winning the league title is also 50 points

Rules

- Play half of the league games with your striker in the striker position

- Play the second half of league games with your striker in the CB position

- No reloading to avoid injuries, replay any losses etc...

- No use of ANY editor

- No transfers apart from your allocated striker

- There is an element of trust here as we can't prove you've played him in the CB spot when you were meant to, so please play fair and abide by the rules

- Take screenshots of your mid-season strikers stats so we can add up goals and assists, aswell as the games he plays in the CB spot

- Have fun ;)

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Like this challenge. Can you do it the other way round? If so I know the perfect man for it.

Hide contents

4214145.jpg?resolution=940,1

That lob against Arsenal at Highbury though <3 

The celebration!! Cheek of it! :laugh:

Edited by NucleusNT
21 hours ago, Titjes said:

Great challenge mate ;) Maybe will give this one a go in the future :) 

Thanks!

9 hours ago, samhardy said:

Like this challenge. Can you do it the other way round? If so I know the perfect man for it.

Hide contents

4214145.jpg?resolution=940,1

I'm not sure just how sarcastic you're being there sam, with you it's hard to tell :P

7 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Great challenge this as its going to take some thought as to what player you use.

Good work

Yep, thinking about which striker to plump for and how best to utilise him is going to be a tricky one!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

I'm not sure just how sarcastic you're being there sam, with you it's hard to tell :P

Serious I might actually try it with O'Shite if you can do it the other way round :P