Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics BFC 22312

Just something I’m sharing that’s working pretty well...for me...don’t shoot me if it doesn’t work for you!!, after myself searching for a consistent tactic since the update (without luck) I opted to use a tactic I created on the pc version and is working better on fm mobile...

to to protect a lead place one striker at CD and substitute for a defender (don’t put the remaining striker in middle of attack).

flick time wasting to YES and team mentality to contain..works a treat

67CDEC47-25F8-495E-AC0F-8AB49D40D3C0.png

63C19103-0FB2-48EA-A27D-46ECD608E5D6.png

B3D7D811-E206-407E-84EE-C4404F2A21E9.jpeg

A261C36A-2E51-422A-A4FD-361B5DBF45A2.png

Filters

BC0D08E8-2481-42FF-A684-45D6BC2D66FF.jpeg

41009438-5D14-4988-A57C-D9A3D2023884.jpeg

5E01499F-30CD-4B9C-9D83-A0D841C7AA48.jpeg

03A0E784-0238-47A3-9474-B4AD4389A058.jpeg

347CE35A-3BD0-4185-8BE1-1D2ECD9B12CF.jpeg

F86F8077-40BE-4EB8-B0E7-98EABF313157.jpeg

ABF71934-D6D5-4032-9E73-053707888731.jpeg

Edited by thebugel
Extra info

Turned out fantastic in the end with a just above average set of players...the key is when leading by two goals is to switching to the defensive settings as described in op. I had a 100% win rate doing just this.

the trequartista (below) was the star of the show finishing the leagues top scorer/assister & average rating.

4057B682-099B-4DFE-9B8D-5F74F4BC4A19.png

2D846CB4-2900-4ABD-AD90-B37FDB2646F0.png

221E9A61-62CE-4053-BFC8-BBAC7CE745B3.png

3516300C-BEC5-47F8-829B-BDCB35839D2C.png

I would love to be in a position to use the defensive suggestions, but sadly I keep finding myself 2-0 down. Have tried for half a season with Fulham and then went with Man Utd, both the same results. Sacked in both instances!

This is working fantastically for me, defense is very good, attack is great, and i love the formation. 

I've done 25 games with PSG unbeaten, and 20 games with Arsenal unbeaten, both in the first season without any transfers. 

The changes (wasting time, contain, adding CB) work amazing, not conceded a single goal in any game after making those changes, normally around 75-80th minute. 

15 hours ago, byjimini said:

I would love to be in a position to use the defensive suggestions, but sadly I keep finding myself 2-0 down. Have tried for half a season with Fulham and then went with Man Utd, both the same results. Sacked in both instances!

Reading this, i honestly believe your doing something wrong here, please double check the opening post and make sure you have set up correctly, and of course make sure you play players in the position who are perfect green in the role, make sure you play players who are match fit, and always set up your own Assignments, otherwise AI will put bad players on free kick and corner duties. 

I am giving this one a good go with Champions League champions Liverpool in season 22/23. 

Currently unbeaten with this tactic after 10 games with away wins against top six teams including Arsenal and Spurs. Just beat Monaco 4-0 in the away leg in Champions League quarter finals.

Out of all the tactics I have used so far (even Black Pearl) - this is looking the most promising. I like the balance between attack and defence meaning that you can use for both home and away ties, irrespective of being favourite or not. 

The closing down the game change is genius. Only conceded one goal so far. But it didn't matter as I was 3-1 up away at the Emirates so it was merely a consolation goal for the gunners. 

How important are the central midfield attacking roles? I have my BWM sorted, but my other options prefer the (AP) roles. Do these need to be BBM's? 

Great tactic. Will keep you updated on its sustainability! 

17 minutes ago, swede22march said:

How important are the central midfield attacking roles? I have my BWM sorted, but my other options prefer the (AP) roles. Do these need to be BBM's? 

Great tactic. Will keep you updated on its sustainability! 

The BBM’s for me are the driving force of the tactic and balance the attack and defence. 

For my BBM’s as rule I use below filters  (no matter what role he prefers or midfield position he is)

Will add all filters to each roll to OP.

D2A3C8BC-A073-4D60-9646-E4E94B901CC1.png

Edited by thebugel
9 hours ago, joshb said:

Reading this, i honestly believe your doing something wrong here, please double check the opening post and make sure you have set up correctly, and of course make sure you play players in the position who are perfect green in the role, make sure you play players who are match fit, and always set up your own Assignments, otherwise AI will put bad players on free kick and corner duties. 

To be fair to him you're using PSG and a lot of tactics work well with the bigger sides (Madrid, Barca, Bayern, PSG etc)

I'm trying it on a Leeds save and it's not doing a lot. Often conceding first.

28 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

To be fair to him you're using PSG and a lot of tactics work well with the bigger sides (Madrid, Barca, Bayern, PSG etc)

I'm trying it on a Leeds save and it's not doing a lot. Often conceding first.

I agree the defence isn't the tactic's best feature. My wing backs keep getting low ratings and are often caught out.

I may pull them back so that they make a back four...will let you know if this shores it up without impacting the attack 

Focus on the midfield three and apply above filters. If your BBM’s can’t either attack/defend or stay fit then there will be cracks.

my wingbacks always suffer worst avr too. Be interesting to see flat back four or another option could be invert them

Edited by thebugel

Tried this with Gent..way too many cards for my taste also can be leaky at the back tho results themselves were good I cant complain especially against clubs objectively weaker then me(and that wins titles) with good players in right positions i definetly see this being gr8

Gave it a go starting unemployed & took Tranmere job (was either that or Guisley). Recruited so that players attributes scored at least 10 in the OP search filter criteria’s . I started from GK and worked my way up the pitch however ran out of money when I got to the two strikers.

i ended up 1k per week over budget  and transfer listed all the dead wood (couldn’t sell though before window shut)

20 games gone and sat top of the league, with 10 clean sheets, often applying the contain rule when leading 1-0 away at h/t. 

I figure this is not a plug and play tactic as such, you just need to follow rules as much as poss to create a winning mentality. 

0AE3CC65-F086-486C-B672-AFD0F7DC9C4A.png

I tried it with two full backs and it actually made my defence worse! Also, leaked two goals when 2-0 up with 4 mins to play against a mid table club when I applied the contain rule using a back 5.

I have returned to wing backs and will continue to tinker as I think that this tactic is almost perfect. A couple of tweaks needed. 

18 hours ago, thebugel said:

The BBM’s for me are the driving force of the tactic and balance the attack and defence. 

For my BBM’s as rule I use below filters  (no matter what role he prefers or midfield position he is)

Will add all filters to each roll to OP.

D2A3C8BC-A073-4D60-9646-E4E94B901CC1.png

Do you know where can I find what attributes are for what role?

Created an account just to show how well this tactic has worked for me.

Started with Clyde in the Scottish League 2, first season was a write off as it took time to put the team together but it has since resulted in two successive promotions and a historic cup semi final win away to Celtic. Doing well in our debut Championship season too.

Overall, it works brilliantly in lower leagues even with a shoestring budget.

60F3CF5F-D8AE-460F-BE22-F11DCB357291.png

FEC1B7E1-3A94-4853-AA1A-31B55C461E90.png

6A94F4C0-B8DB-46B3-85AF-7B3AD60F1EF3.png

Edited by Livi93

Can only assume it’s EME since that’s what I use and it works for me

2 hours ago, Markcoad said:

What match engine is this for please