Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Mafia Event

The Vibe Mafia Event

IMG_2532.thumb.PNG.ea8d050ce2c44c55e822144efcd6411a.PNG

Welcome one, welcome all to the Vibe Mafia Event! After my challenge yesterday this came to my mind and I thought I'd create an event out of it. Today we will be pitting two Mafia groups againt one another in order to decide who is the reigning Vibe criminal group! Before we get into the formalities and concept, here are a few things to keep in mind....

• This is a one season event in order to not inflict massively with any major events
  • The Two Mafia's will have be based in the North, and South. This will be their 'territory' and you can only manage a club from this are. 
  • The nation this event takes place in is England
  • This is a 10 Person Event

Ok, so now thats out of the way, let's get into the idea! 

The Fight For Power

The Vibe Mafia Event will be a 10 Person Event where two teams of 5 will face off against one another to conquer England and rule the country, or at least the Mafia scene. If you haven't read my Mafia challenge, I highly reccomend reading it here in order to grab a concept on the different roles we will be using here. Anywho. The challenge will see 5 against 5 action, with each rung of the Mafia on both sides having a different challenge or objective than the other rungs. For example, the Lieutenants will have different objectives than the Capo's or the Mafia Boss. After one season, the points, or money, will be added up, and the most wins!

Building The Crime Families

After we have our 10 participants enter, I will randomise two groups of five to face off against one another. Once your group is assembled, you must decide between you what role you will all have. Each role has different objectives, with the higher roles having harder ones to meet. So, it's ideal to have your strongest players leading your team! Below are the difficulty perimeters, if you will. 

Mafia Boss - The Mafia Boss will have the hardest challenge to follow, as he looks to lead by example.

Lieutenant - The Lieutenant will have a hard task, yet it pales in comparison to that of the Mafia Boss. His task is harder than the Capo however. 

Capo - This member has the easiest task of the Mafia, yet it is by no means going to be a breeze

You should organise your team like this:

IMG_2534.thumb.PNG.9721930851435d400815c08f50428195.PNG

So practically, the better you are at FMM, the higher you should be. However, that's for your teams to decide! Like I said before, there will be two teams, the Northern Mafia and the Southern Mafia. These will be allocated after the team draw. The challenges for each Mafia member will then be posted. The scores of all your Mafia will be added up and put against the other! I made that graphic myself, just say I'm chuffed :P

Rules

- For the event to work we need 10 participants, so sign up if you are interested! Everybody is welcome as long as you can commit to just one season. 

- Let's keep it competitive in here, but fun at the same time  :D

- No cheating at all. It takes the fun and experience away from others and means you spoil others time and embarrass yourself.

- No reloading. This goes under cheating but I had to add it anyway. 

- If you have any questions, just ask below. 

- In theory the event will only last a week, so sign up quick!

- The event is set in England

- Have fun! Remember it's a community event so everybody is watching your progress ;)

So? I'm really excited for this as I feel it could be a big thing, and hopefully a regular thing on Vibe, but it depends how people take it. All feedback, comments and thoughts are appreciated, and remember, let the most brutal win ;)

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I won't be participating but am looking forward to following.

Sam you can be the police force, stalking the thread and ridiculing anybody for being remotely bad at the game or anything you feel like tbh :P

42 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Sam you can be the police force, stalking the thread and ridiculing anybody for being remotely bad at the game or anything you feel like tbh :P

Like the sound of that role.

6 minutes ago, sduncan0312 said:

Will throw my hat in the ring. Have some spare time at the moment! F you still need people that is! 

Of course!

Just two spots left guys!

Sighted up and didn’t teally see what the craic was with the challenge. All read up, and sounds like this will be fun! 

Cant wait to see what the sides will be! 

18 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

You competing yourself @mcandrew003?

Well see I would but we can do 5 against 4. So I feel one more person signs up I'll happily take the 10th spot, if not then we can start tommorow at some point with 4V4

49 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Great! The team draw will be tommorow, followed by a period where the teams can sort out their rankings and then it's Challenge time ;)

Looking forward to this mate!

10 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Great! The team draw will be tommorow, followed by a period where the teams can sort out their rankings and then it's Challenge time ;)

Can’t wait for this. Should be good craic. Will be out of action for 2 hours today between 10am-12middayGMT - work meeting but i’ll catch up after.

22 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

So, when’s the start date?