Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Losing games straight after loading a save

Hi guys.

Not sure if it is just my bad luck but is anyone else experiencing this issue. 

When opening a save i always lose the first game played no matter what previous form i was on before, even on unbeaten runs!. 

I have tried testing this by re playing the game (frowned upon i know, but i needed to test) and i still lose...then previois form returns the game after. Is this a glitch? or bad luck?

Bad luck, most definitely. I have won loads of games after loading.

EDIT: Maybe you are reloading tricky games, that given the circumstances you had high odds of losing (i.e. stronger opponent, particularly effective formation against your formation, etc.)

Edited by rafa

I never experienced this.

An unbeaten run can always come to an end. Sometimes you just need a bit of luck. Losing is always a possibility, that's what makes this game realistic. Even the best teams lose matches against lower teams every once in a while.

I think this is a case of it sticking out due to being fresh, I have to admit though if I'm flying in good form I do worry about closing the game in case my luck changes the next time I load it. Similar to how people always claim they score more watching the visuals compared to text only, it's just your mind playing with you. 

We know the game calculates what happens during the loading screens pre match or after changes, that's fact. However we have no idea what the save loading screen loads but due to how the engine works I highly doubt this could be an issue. Anytime you load a match you could get a different outcome and in each of those games worlds you'll need the game to be on your side to win. 

I have convinced myself that swiping from the 'overview' tab to the 'ratings' tab whilst my opponents are attacking always leads to them scoring.

It's all in our heads, my friend :).

3 hours ago, Quinnbo said:

I have convinced myself that swiping from the 'overview' tab to the 'ratings' tab whilst my opponents are attacking always leads to them scoring.

It's all in our heads, my friend :).

Haha. That’s brilliant.