Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Wanted: Professional footballers who play FMM

Jens

Hi guys,

I'm guessing many of you still know me. For those who don't: I'm Jens. I'm looking for a professional football player who also likes to play the occasional virtual game on FMM. In short, if you are in the database (be it the summer or February database), you're the one I'm looking for!

Why, you might ask? I have a very small personal blog (in Dutch) on which I post the most random articles. From brain farts to counter-factual interviews with myself. For a new feature I was thinking how fun it would be to discuss football and FMM with someone who has experience in both fields. It's very low-key. I might send it to one of the bigger blogs as well (think The Set Pieces or Holding Midfield) if I get the interviewee's permission.

So, in short: if you are on the game and you're reading this, please feel free to contact me, either by answering below or by sending me a DM. Also feel free to share my question with anyone you know who fits the bill.

Many thanks and lots of love for you all,

Jens

I have tweeted this out from the vibe account if that helps. Hope you find someone and that we will see an English translation on here if you do as my Dutch is a little rusty these days?

7 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I have tweeted this out from the vibe account if that helps. Hope you find someone and that we will see an English translation on here if you do as my Dutch is a little rusty these days?

Thanks, much appreciated ? chances are I'll write it out in English first anyway in case any respondents want to check the contents. 

4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I could create myself on MyClub if you want. Anything to appear on the Jens blog. I know you want me on it.

Yes. But I have another topic in mind for you. Something about relegation. 

1 minute ago, Jens said:

Yes. But I have another topic in mind for you. Something about relegation. 

Didn't Mechelen just get relegated too? Looking forward to that Q + A session.

20 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Didn't Mechelen just get relegated too? Looking forward to that Q + A session.

If you know this, you have too much free time on your hands. You should get out more, I hear it's healthy 

1 minute ago, Jens said:

If you know this, you have too much free time on your hands. You should get out more, I hear it's healthy 

I know it because you mentioned it on the TPBM thread the other day :P

Apparently James Vardy plays FM - it supposedly motivated him to work even harder as he wanted to see his rating go up.

3 hours ago, scratch99 said:

There was a rumour a while back that Adam Armstrong was here on Vibe, but I couldn't say whether it was true or not...

Wasn't it you who tried all those 1k's with Armstrong? Who were you trying to impress ?

26 minutes ago, Jens said:

Wasn't it you who tried all those 1k's with Armstrong? Who were you trying to impress ?

Well, I think people were implying there may have been a reason I kept doing Adam Armstrong 1KCs... But I can neither confirm nor deny those rumours... ;)

2 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Well, I think people were implying there may have been a reason I kept doing Adam Armstrong 1KCs... But I can neither confirm nor deny those rumours... ;)

#mancrush