Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat TROPHY REWARDS

Hi pals, i just won all the trophy's available for my club  to win (ajax) and i still didnt see any reward for winning them. 

Wouldn't it be better to get different  cash rewards for different trophys, to increase our budget? 

And also a trophy room  at the clubs page to store the pictures of all trophy won by the club?

Guys is this suggestions ok

Say something. 

inter.jpg

5 minutes ago, Kennyd100 said:

Yeah something like that would look good, under your trophy room or something like that.

And alsoo the money

Yeah that aswell, but in real life it depends on country aswell as I'm sure 2seasons ago when Leicester were in the champions league they got to last 16 I think and earned more cash than Real Madrid who won it, something to do with the English premier cut of cash I think which shouldn't be as the winner should be taking the most cash, let's face it most teams will make cash in Europe now ie Dutch league, Belgium league, Scottish league, Portuguese league, etc as I'm guessing you will be lucky to make 2 or 3 million for actually winning your domestic league not including any sponsorship in that or season ticket revenue also just actual domestic price money.

12 hours ago, Kennyd100 said:

Yeah that aswell, but in real life it depends on country aswell as I'm sure 2seasons ago when Leicester were in the champions league they got to last 16 I think and earned more cash than Real Madrid who won it, something to do with the English premier cut of cash I think which shouldn't be as the winner should be taking the most cash, let's face it most teams will make cash in Europe now ie Dutch league, Belgium league, Scottish league, Portuguese league, etc as I'm guessing you will be lucky to make 2 or 3 million for actually winning your domestic league not including any sponsorship in that or season ticket revenue also just actual domestic price money.

Yeah