Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout Aaron Bolger

This lad is an absolute gem for League 1 and League 2 teams. Might even be able to tempt him with a team in the Vanarama. I started a save with my local club Shamrock Rovers so I already had this lad in my ranks.

eGW8o0O.jpg

This is Bolger at the start of the game (as of the February update). He shouldn't cost you more than 75k, if even that much.

Fast forward to 2021.

9vxJSgo.jpg

Amazing development, and he still has time to grow. I will definitely be updating this as I progress further into the save. When looking at his value, keep in mind that the Irish league has a low reputation so that would lower the value.

If you have any questions let me know.

11 minutes ago, samhardy said:

That's a brilliant growth! £75K should be affordable for some conference teams even and he's the type of player who'd be useful as you rise up the leagues! Great find :)

Yeah he's an amazing player! He's been getting called up for international duty too he's that good. Hasn't got his first cap yet but fingers crossed :D I believe he's an Under-17 international irl. 

8 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

Nice bud....there are tons of young players around that could easily turn out to be superstars in game.

Yeah it's amazing uncovering a hidden gem and turning him into a superstar. Been getting offers of around 800k for Bolger, what a profit you could make on this lad!

22 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Yeah he's an amazing player! He's been getting called up for international duty too he's that good. Hasn't got his first cap yet but fingers crossed :D I believe he's an Under-17 international irl. 

Yeah it's amazing uncovering a hidden gem and turning him into a superstar. Been getting offers of around 800k for Bolger, what a profit you could make on this lad!

In Ireland thats a huge profit...reject it though he is too good to lose by the looks of it.