Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll The Weekly Poll: Do you ever do a save as a national team?

Do you ever do a save as an international team on FMM?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever do a save as an international team on FMM?

• Yes love it.
    • Sometimes as a change of pace.
    • Tried it but didn't like it.
    • Never but might one day.
    • Never have, never will.
    • My name is samhardy and I don't give a John O'Shite.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/18 at 16:00

The Weekly Poll: Do you ever do a save as an international team on FMM

Image result for germany world cup winners

With the shear excitement that a week of International friendlies brings I thought I would get Vibes opinions on international football on FMM. So do you ever do a save with national teams or maybe you like it as a side project to the club you are managing.

Give your thoughts below and vote.

Thank you for reading.

Did it during my fatal fourway career to help rack up the goals but it wasn't enjoyable and won't be doing it again - unless I really have to as part of a goal challenge.

The most half arsed and disappointing feature of the game and it's paid DLC to boot. Every world cup year I hope FMM will focus on improving itn management but it never happens. The feature should be able to stand as it's own feature/mode as well as a long side a club save but it doesn't. 

57 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The most half arsed and disappointing feature of the game and it's paid DLC to boot. Every world cup year I hope FMM will focus on improving itn management but it never happens. The feature should be able to stand as it's own feature/mode as well as a long side a club save but it doesn't. 

What do you lean exactly? It' s perfectly possible to do it alongside a club save? How would you improve it? 

Do you mean starting a new save with just the international team?

I usually manage the country (England while managing ManUtd) I am playing in while managing the club as well.

31 minutes ago, Jens said:

What do you lean exactly? It' s perfectly possible to do it alongside a club save? How would you improve it? 

My point is it should also work as a stand alone experience and in that area I think it collapses. You shouldn't have to play as a club side to get a good ITN experience. 

ITN improvements off the top of my head

1. Holiday to squad selection screen and not to match/be able to save a call up list

2. Staff 

3. Scouts to recommend players for call ups or so you can have an opinion on players. 

4. Under ?? teams/tournaments/Olympics

5. If ITN only the game needs a better way to go match to match while giving us more to do. 

6. ITN training, if you're both how often does your club side end up full of whatever national team you're managing players just so you can improve them. 

I've picked up a few INT jobs along the years but always as a side gig to my Club job, and normally it doesn't last long as it's more a distraction than anything, anytime I've really needed a INT job with a 1K or something they never come up but never started a save specifically for an INT job and I doubt I will to be honest

My 1kc from fmm17 was really the only time ive spent prolonged time as an international manager...i personally enjoyed it but then i was ripping it up with Nigeria ?

A stand alone International experience would be great....

On 25/03/2018 at 23:52, Ashez said:

My point is it should also work as a stand alone experience and in that area I think it collapses. You shouldn't have to play as a club side to get a good ITN experience. 

ITN improvements off the top of my head

1. Holiday to squad selection screen and not to match/be able to save a call up list

2. Staff 

3. Scouts to recommend players for call ups or so you can have an opinion on players. 

4. Under ?? teams/tournaments/Olympics

5. If ITN only the game needs a better way to go match to match while giving us more to do. 

6. ITN training, if you're both how often does your club side end up full of whatever national team you're managing players just so you can improve them. 

Agree with all these things. As a paid for extra it should have more depth to it.

I voted sometimes as I do enjoy playing a few seasons as England as I did in last year's game and probably will this summer as well.