Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Peter Hinds challenge

Screenshot_2018-03-26-20-49-59.png

Peter Hinds challenge

He's back :O And so is the challenge. The oldest player in Football Manager history has made the database for another year! Just look at those attributes.

For more detail on this urban myth of a man read this article posted by @FuddledFox.

This is where you now step in :) A very fun yet simple challenge.

1. Start at any Premier League club
  2. Sign Peter Hinds from 1st Bangor (He should appear when you load Northern Ireland when setting up the game)
  3. Get Hinds to bang in as many Premier League goals as possible!

Whoever leads this sensation to the most PL goals by the end of FMM18 is the winner.

I'll leave you with a picture of the great man.

Spoiler

41998_med_peter_hinds.jpg

Leaderboard:

28 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Not bad technique!

You never lose it....

Yeah I suppose his technique isn’t too bad, but he’s got the creativity of a jacket potato

4 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Yeah I suppose his technique isn’t too bad, but he’s got the creativity of a jacket potato

He just needs to be selfish enough to score goals.....actually this might sound really dumb ass but is creativity a team based trait or is it also used to create his own chances too?

I'd love to see a prime picture of him if possible lol. Like some of his stats look too off as not all of those would drop with age. 

4 Passing - Why would that get worse with age? He can dribble and shoot reasonably but he cant pass or cross? Or is 1-5 passing just a simple pass? Whats the difference in ability in passing numbers? If he couldnt do these simple things 30 years ago how is he a footballer? If he could has he just made poor to show he's old? Like his mental stats are all poor but why? Would you really lose those things?

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'd love to see a prime picture of him if possible lol. Like some of his stats look too off as not all of those would drop with age. 

4 Passing - Why would that get worse with age? He can dribble and shoot reasonably but he cant pass or cross? Or is 1-5 passing just a simple pass? Whats the difference in ability in passing numbers? If he couldnt do these simple things 30 years ago how is he a footballer? If he could has he just made poor to show he's old? Like his mental stats are all poor but why? Would you really lose those things?

Early onset alzheimer's maybe? 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Haha to be fair the game is much better nowadays (except the in app purchases, those are filth) - but I did enjoy it a lot back then! 

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I see Alfie is on that Tomi Morgan leaderboard @Ashez hint hint :P

He hardly plays anymore, the odd burst but it never lasts. A trait that runs in the family now :P