Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat World Cup Content

Hello all, 

With the World Cup drawing ever close, being just 79 days away at the time of writing, I thought I'd propose the idea to you, the community, of potentially looking at some World Cup content. I feel it's topical and the recent dose of international frendiles has really made me excited for what is to come in Russia. So I was just wondering what kind of things would you guys, the FMM community, like to see that is remotely related to the World Cup? 

Some ideas I've had:

• Group Reviews - Use FMM to review individual groups and the teams and players in them. 
  • A higher frequency and amount of the 'Nation Watch' series. 
  • Looking at certain players/managers.
  • Experiments revolving around the World Cup. 

Just a few small ideas, what would you guys like to see though? Thanks for taking the time to read. 

Personally I'd quite like to see more national team based challenges. I've seen a couple but not many and I remember on last year's version one of my favourite careers was a 5x100 goals someone attempted with Nigeria. Would make a nice change and also due to the reduced number of fixtures compared to club management could get through it a lot quicker which some people may enjoy? 

Besides this a look at a couple of the 'hard' groups would be interesting to see and perhaps a couple of squad reviews of potential dark horses for the trophy in Russia?