Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Kaka Returns!

Ashez

Kaka Returns!

It's no secret in recent years I've enjoyed shorter careers and in truth I'm not sure why that is but longer saves are really struggling to hold my attention, in fact most challenges intimidate me with their length at the moment lol. 

Anyway one short challenge that caught my eye was @danovic78 Brazilian Bad Boys concept. It inspired me enough that I loaded up the game to decide who to use but unfortunately most of the players I wanted to use just fell outside of the rules requirements. However this cloud has a silver lining as during these searches I came across one of the all time greats in Kaka. 

HBsCO6o.jpg

I was surprised to come across the Brazilian superstar as I thought he recently retired, which is a view confirmed by his Wikipedia page. With this discovery and the realisation this will be the last opportunity to use the creative powerhouse (he could even be gone in the next patch) I knew I had to do something with him. 

Thankfully that something came to mind pretty quickly as like many in the community AC Milan were near the top of my "to play as" list but up until now I had no reason to play as the fallen giant. 

With all that said and done it's time for Kaka to return to Milan for the third time and to have one last run in the sun! 

Part 1
Pre-season & August

Transfers

Spoiler

vNOYiBu.jpg

I decided against doing a lot of business as I settled for bringing in Kaka and a defensive midfielder in Gueye who is a player I rate highly that I've not used as yet.

Kaka's Return Match

oKGhvgN.jpg
U4NDvwk.jpg

What a dream come back for the Brazilian as he scores and claims two assists! Class is permanent my friends! 

Fixtures

Spoiler

nXAsu2g.jpg

Like usual I had nothing to do with the friendlies. 

Europa League Group

Spoiler

ijHLVvX.jpg

We'd be crazy not to feel confident in this group!

Goal Number Two

42tRueN.jpg

Kaka rolls back the years with a curling free kick into the top corner! 

League Table

Spoiler

rcau1vC.jpg

In my experience Juventus are by far the hardest AI team to chase so I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Kaka's First Month Back

FdKlbZh.jpg

What an inspired start by the Brazilian! He's really hit the ground running but can this form continue? Find out in the next update! 

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment.

I've viewed and here is my comment...

What a great little challenge mate, i'm hoping Kaka gets used in my 'Old and Passed it' challenge.

The new update has left quite a few players as freebies that shouldn't be.

Keep those updates comin' fella (y)

Lovely stuff. I was thinking about doing a one season challenge, like the one with Veron last year.

Good start for the old Maestro. He was a wonderful player in his prime.

3 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

I've viewed and here is my comment...

What a great little challenge mate, i'm hoping Kaka gets used in my 'Old and Passed it' challenge.

The new update has left quite a few players as freebies that shouldn't be.

Keep those updates comin' fella (y)

Appreciated :)

3 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Lovely stuff. I was thinking about doing a one season challenge, like the one with Veron last year.

Good start for the old Maestro. He was a wonderful player in his prime.

Go for it :)

That he was!

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

What a player kaka was, nice to see him getting a final hurrah.

Was? Was? Have you seen the fantastic start he's had :P

3 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

What a comeback so far! Hope he can keep that up for you :P

Let's hope so!

3 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

You've inspired me to start playing the game again :D Quality start and very excited to see how you do!

Nice! That's the aim of the game :D

12 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Great start, and a top quality player, a true great

That he is!

12 hours ago, PriZe said:

You kept this a secret :O 

Only started late Tuesday ;)

12 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Wow, Kaka still performs. KIU, maybe a another Ballon d or?

Not expecting much then haha

1 hour ago, Taff said:

What a start from the maestro, KIU Ash, Kaka looks like a Killer signing

So far he's delivering the goods!

6 hours ago, chezz phillo said:

oh my, he's always reject lower level, but offer non player accepted, hhehe good assistant manager, with aptitude natural, 

Screenshot_2018-03-30-04-45-04-598_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Nice! Shame he isn't an attacking coach! Tbf I've not dabbled with that feature much.

8 hours ago, chezz phillo said:

oh my, he's always reject lower level, but offer non player accepted, hhehe good assistant manager, with aptitude natural, 

Screenshot_2018-03-30-04-45-04-598_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

? Kaka at Bury...nice! 

Kaka Returns

Part Two
September

Results

2zlyZKF.jpg

A decent enough month but we dropped some silly points. 

The King Of Europe

Spoiler

go9SbtJ.jpg
WT3rAj2.jpg

Another goal and assist for the Brazilian on the big stage! 

Match Of The Month

LkSTgcC.jpg

A thrilling hat trick from Kalinic claims the win! I'm a big fan of the striker as I really liked him at Blackburn and back in those days he was one of my go to strikers on FMH. Most FMM players would likely be drawn to Silva in this team but Kalinic is my man. 

League Table

Spoiler

ZG7M3gO.jpg

We've done exactly what I didn't want to do as Juve already have a lead to protect. 

The Man Event
Kaka

Stats

glhMWC9.jpg

Results

hjK9NGh.jpg

A very slight drop off in end product but it would be rude to complain. 

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

7 hours ago, samhardy said:

Can we have a screenshot of the loss to Spal :laugh:

Not a bad start for a parrot

Sure thing

qO8LCcn.jpg

pI7ZWaT.jpg

I wondered if the parrot would get a mention haha

3 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Going strong!

Thanks

2 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

3 goals and 8 assists in first 11 games by a 35 y/o ain’t bad going Ash! KIU

He's started a lot better than I expected! I'm using the formation which saw Luan do so well earlier in the year so I hoped he'd do decent but this has surprised me. 

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Not bad, not super. But great for a 35 year old! :) 

I'll take a goal a game at any age tbf

Looking pretty good for an old man (he’s the same age as I’ll be next month)

kiu Ash I’m sure you’ll have him winning the WPOTY before long

12 hours ago, Taff said:

Looking pretty good for an old man (he’s the same age as I’ll be next month)

kiu Ash I’m sure you’ll have him winning the WPOTY before long

Could you perform to this level? :P

12 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

Great stuff....i love this career.

Thanks for the kind words :D

9 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Nice start, kaka should be signed by Milan irl. KIU

Couldn't even tell you the last time I watched him IRL tbf haha

Love this. I don't think I've ever played Kaka (at least not in recent years, I think I did a decade ago). Obviously I was missing out! 

Having said that, I had been wondering if my best ever assist-maker in my Colidio 1KC might actually be his regen, and what I'm seeing above makes me think it must have been (that's a lot of assists from Kaka). 

Looking forward to the rest of the season! 

PS can totally identify with you not wanting longer careers right now... If I ever finish this Colidio thing, I think I'm taking a long break from long careers... :)  

1 hour ago, scratch99 said:

Love this. I don't think I've ever played Kaka (at least not in recent years, I think I did a decade ago). Obviously I was missing out! 

Having said that, I had been wondering if my best ever assist-maker in my Colidio 1KC might actually be his regen, and what I'm seeing above makes me think it must have been (that's a lot of assists from Kaka). 

Looking forward to the rest of the season! 

PS can totally identify with you not wanting longer careers right now... If I ever finish this Colidio thing, I think I'm taking a long break from long careers... :)  

I'm not to sure how many times I've used him tbf but this is my second career based on him, I did one called ShevKa a few years ago.

Kaka will always have a great regen haha

I'm just not seeing eye to eye with the time commitment of FMM atm :P

Kaka Returns!

Part Three
October

The Month Starts With A Bang! 
AC Milan Vs Inter Milan
Betting Odds

Spoiler

cDcpLdz.jpg

We head into this encounter as the favourites, the question is would you bet on us?

First Blood......Inter!!

zXhfeDa.jpg

Ten minutes into the second half Icardi finds himself in space as he rockets a low drive into the right hand corner of the net. The Milan players look around with question asking faces while the Inter players embrace the brilliance of their Argentinean talisman. It had been an even contest up until this point with Milan being wasteful in front of goal but if you give Icardi a chance you can bet your house on the fact he'll at least work the keeper. 

Finally A Shot On Target For Milan!

tw5aedG.jpg

Gooooooaaaaaalllllll! 

Milan pull one back with their first shot on target! Suso expertly picks the ball up in midfield and drives at the heart of the Inter Milan defence, the Spaniard expertly sits down the opposition defender and threads an exquisite ball to the right side of the box to find Kaka! The Brazilian looks up and floats the ball back to the six yard line where Bonaventura connects as sweet as you like to thunder the ball into the net! Kaka rolls back the years while Suso shows why he might be the heir to Kaka's AC Milan throne! Game on! 

Is there A Winner??

eDbkObA.jpg

Gooooaaalllll!!!

Milan take the lead as they put two past Inter within minutes! Kalinic slots home shortly after coming on for the ineffective Silva and what an inspired substitution it appears to be by the manager! Kaka had the ball on the edge of the opposition box and the magician calmly rolled it to Abate who'd ventured forward from his right back position, the Italian defender cut into the box to square the ball to the on rushing Croatian who produced a finish of the highest quality to send the Milan fan's into dream land! 

Kaka Retreats 

Hy1PsJH.jpg

With eleven minutes on the clock remaining and with the one goal lead still in tact Kaka leaves the field to a standing ovation. Is this the Brazilian's final Milan derby appearance? Either way the fans and the player embraced the experience as the aging playmaker leaves the field with yet another assist to his name! 

One More Twist?

C663Kfz.jpg

Unfortunately for the Inter fans the rest of the match played out without incident as AC become the kings of Milan for now! 

The Other Fixtures

Spoiler

2mM5txH.jpg

A disappoint month in truth as we drop move points in the league! It's simply not good enough! 

Kaka Scores Again!

bCBttmI.jpg

At this point you'd be excused for thinking Pen was Kaka's second name!

A Missed Opportunity

Spoiler

d6YAFFg.jpg

Kaka misses his first penalty of his return condemning AC Milan to dropping two points. 

The League Table

QwPERsr.jpg

It's not doom and gloom as yet but we need to stop dropping stupid points! 

The Issue Of Goals

Spoiler

w8bmN83.jpg
wuqYuMB.jpg

The performances aren't bad but we're seriously lacking goals. Silva has flopped massively so Kalinic has been our main threat but we also need more from Suso and the other midfielders. Unfortunately this formation hinges on the slot occupied by Kaka and while he's doing okay he's obviously not the best option going. As you can see in the match images I've shared we have an issue converting shots into shots on target and goals which is far from ideal. I expected these issues due to Kaka's involvement but I hoped the strikers would be enough to carry us but Silva's form has thrown a spanner in the works. 

The Main Event

Kaka
Results

nWjR8YA.jpg

Six more appearances for the Brazilian but he only picked up one more goal and assist. 1 in 3 isn't bad going at his age though! 

As always thank you for viewing and know all your comments are appreciated. 

PS - For anyone who cares my LFC save will be updated tomorrow, it's written and ready to go so it should be interesting reading before our Champions League clash with City. 

3 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

Doing well @Ashez for someone in his prime days, and stats deteriorating slowly, a shame considering his once status before really going to Real Madrid, good luck mate

I'm getting to the point in life where I'm starting to witness a whole players career and it's so depressing lol.