Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Poor Messi

IMG_2724.thumb.PNG.dfd2dd9061e38048af00a4b1a4284758.PNG

Was looking at the free agents section, game is currently 2020 and found Lionel Messi, his stats were all decreased and very bad... and he was only 33 years old.

IMG_2748.thumb.PNG.2b777cb42603c2369a7ea2b602d50417.PNG

He only played 14 games for Barcelona in the first season so he must've gotten some injury, then couldn't get past Coutinho, Dembele and Suarez in the starting lineup.

The next season he only played 9 games, scored 5 goals but only got an average rating of 6.66, was then released from his contract.

Nobody signed him for the entirety of the 2019/20 season and he's been rotting in free agency.

IMG_2747.thumb.PNG.d8a808d17ded03c1cbd200f3b1448765.PNG

Felt sorta sad for the poor lil guy so I decided to pick him up for 40k per week, at the end of this year I'll offer him a coaching job.

Edited by snlurp

I was under this impression that Barca players are scripted to retire on a high, guess not. In my save, Messi, Suarez and Pique all retired 2022 still top class, Busquets and Alba in 2023 at the top of their game. Yeah they don't get released either, they all retire there.