Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Yellow and Blue Blood: Season Three - Part Two (Completed)

@Foxy the mighty Ledson has gone to pastures new, PRESTON in the Championship, can't blame him, not because of Oxford but the chance to play at a higher level.

Won't be playing you this season, we will probably disappear into non-existence like Stockport did if we continue to play like we have!!!

48 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

the mighty Ledson has gone to pastures new, PRESTON in the Championship, can't blame him, not because of Oxford but the chance to play at a higher level

Hopefully we got some good money for him but they are saying undisclosed fee so I'm not sure. Can't blame him as like you said a chance to play in the championship and further his development.

49 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Stockport

Things that bad at Oldham!?!

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Hopefully we got some good money for him but they are saying undisclosed fee so I'm not sure. Can't blame him as like you said a chance to play in the championship and further his development.

Things that bad at Oldham!?!

well the chairman has been sacked, we've released something like 8 players, and Mike Ashley has pulled his money, so the new investor has done what? oh yes got us relegated!!

So yeah, slightly late with finishing reading this one @Foxy - sorry! 

Great job and a great read, not to mention massive props for putting the Us back where they deserve to be! :D

I think it's convinced me not to do this challenge, as I don't think I'd do anywhere near as well (it'd be more like backend of season 3 all the way through). Also, not sure how I could do it with only British signings!

Anyway, great job mate!