FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex

3 hours ago, davboc said:

The problem is that I looking for a way to distinguish a player that is "easy" to buy from a one that is impossible for me that have a serie C team. And the value in main record doesn't help for that, because it is based on the technical values of the player, not on the  situation of the team. So a Real Madrid's young player has this value similar to a serie C player...

Thanks again for your kindness and your help!

Yeah... I know what you mean. 

It's not perfect, but probably the best thing is to look for players with a low reputation. It still depends on other stuff like the relative reputations of your club and league vs the player's club and league, but generally players with a lower reputation are more likely to consider moving. Not sure if it will help much if you're trying to get Real Madrid youngsters to Serie C, but could be worth a try. 

I think there is info on how to find the reputation fields here somewhere, or if not I can add them here, but not tonight - I gotta log off now...

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah... I know what you mean. 

It's not perfect, but probably the best thing is to look for players with a low reputation. It still depends on other stuff like the relative reputations of your club and league vs the player's club and league, but generally players with a lower reputation are more likely to consider moving. Not sure if it will help much if you're trying to get Real Madrid youngsters to Serie C, but could be worth a try. 

I think there is info on how to find the reputation fields here somewhere, or if not I can add them here, but not tonight - I gotta log off now...

I tried with home reputation... I found it in the file but this is not so reliable about the final value asked by the owner club. 

However, thanks for the help scratch, I made a lot of progress! 

6 hours ago, davboc said:

I tried with home reputation... I found it in the file but this is not so reliable about the final value asked by the owner club. 

However, thanks for the help scratch, I made a lot of progress! 

You're welcome, sorry I couldn't help more!

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

You're welcome, sorry I couldn't help more!

Another question: there is a way to have a table with club id and club reputation? I'd like to link the club id in the player record with the club reputation, but it's not easy because find the club ID return so many occurrences in the file...

18 hours ago, davboc said:

Another question: there is a way to have a table with club id and club reputation? I'd like to link the club id in the player record with the club reputation, but it's not easy because find the club ID return so many occurrences in the file...

Hmm, that's really not gonna be straight forward. You'd need a program that could find the club section, then run through them and build a table of them. 

I wish there was an easy way to see all players CA/PA like an scout app or something instead of individually searching for one player CA/PA.

I have IGE but it is pretty much useless compared to the full fat FM one, as it show stars and not actual CA/PA number meaning a player of 140 CA and 160 CA will have 4 stars.

Edited by Stormz

1 hour ago, Stormz said:

I wish there was an easy way to see all players CA/PA like an scout app or something instead of individually searching for one player CA/PA.

I have IGE but it is pretty much useless compared to the full fat FM one, as it show stars and not actual CA/PA number meaning a player of 140 CA and 160 CA will have 4 stars.

If I remembered correctly, @Scratch is creating one such tool to do so. Since FMM 21 would be released late this year, you can probably wait for the tool to be finished before getting FMM 21.

Also, right after the CA - PA (XX 00 YY 00) is reputation values. I'll go on details another time, after I finish the current break from FMM.

14 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

If I remembered correctly, @Scratch is creating one such tool to do so. Since FMM 21 would be released late this year, you can probably wait for the tool to be finished before getting FMM 21.

Also, right after the CA - PA (XX 00 YY 00) is reputation values. I'll go on details another time, after I finish the current break from FMM.

Yeah, I have an app, Android only to start with, almost finished and ready for a beta release (though been like that for a while, really need to spend some more time on it). Got a few bugs to fix first, but hopefully will get to beta soon.

21 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

I know little about Python, JS and PHP and I'm still trying to make a web/app kinda just to show information of course like Name age CA/PA.

I can get players id and hidden I'd but CA/PA is little complicated as I don't know exactly what signs to search apart from 01 01 14 thing.

On 28/09/2020 at 19:26, Stormz said:

I know little about Python, JS and PHP and I'm still trying to make a web/app kinda just to show information of course like Name age CA/PA.

I can get players id and hidden I'd but CA/PA is little complicated as I don't know exactly what signs to search apart from 01 01 14 thing.

That section of the file isn't too bad, as every player has a record and they are all the same length, so once you work out how many chars and the start point etc, you can just loop through them all and build a list. And you can connect it to the player's main record through the internal ID (ie what you search for to find this section in the first place. 

Note: the 14 just before the CA/PA is the footedness. So for left footed players it will be 14 then the right foot number, then the CA/PA. For right footed players it will be the left foot number and then 14, then the CA/PA. I was a little confused why the 14 wasn't always immediately in front of the CA/PA and that's why! 🙂

But the real problem is the names. It is pretty complicated (but possible as I've done it!). I've described this before, but here it is again (in two parts):

Part 1:

Names are mega complicated. From memory, the main entry has the last name code (you found already, but the 0000 is part of it too), followed by the first name code, followed by the nickname code (or ffffffff for a lot of players). Those codes point to an index (actually a last name index, a first name index, and a nickname index). Those indexes then point to the actual name list. 

There's no easy way to find the start of the indexes by searching (that I'm aware of). For my scouting app, I am going through the file, section at a time until I get to those sections. I worked out how to make a program do that, but doing it manually would be a massive pain. You need to go through about 11 sections, (working out their length and going to the end of them), before you get to the name indexes. 

Part 2:

this was the part that took ne the longest to work out by far. I'm not sure I can explain it easily, but basically at the start of the file you see something like this: 

image.png.5595209073b12c9ff0cb22a3bcf6afc7.png

The 50 C3 equals 50,000 - that's how many entries in the first section (which is the name section). Then the 0D equals 13 which is how many characters in the first name. So you have to go through 50,000 records, work out how long they are and go to the next one etc. In that section I stick each name in an array to use later.

Actually that section is tricky because there isn't 50,000 names, so you have to go through the 50,000 until the name length is 0 (which means you reached the end of the names and then you can break out of it and search for the next FF which takes you to then end of the name section and the start of the next one (the main person data section). 

Then you read how many records in that section (it has something similar to the 50 C3) and go through them, then you do the same for the next section etc etc. The 3 name index sections start at around the 11th section (I think, am going from memory). I forget the exact structure right now, but those sections have the code from the main person data section and then a record number, so you need to stick that stuff in an array too. 

So then take the code in the main person data section for second name, look up that code in the second name index array and get the record number. Then go to names array and look up that record number (maybe minus one) and it should give you second name. Then take the code for first name and look up that code in the first name index array and get the record number, then go back to the names array (there is only one of those with all the name types mixed up) and find that record number and you should have the first name.

Yeah, pretty complicated, but it is possible. Like I say took me a LONG time to work that out... 🙂

BTW I don't even know what most of the sections are, but it works for me to go through them so I can find the sections I do want.

Of course if I finish off my (Android only for now) app, which just a couple of interface troubles to sort out, you can probably use that and save yourself the trouble! Though I know once I started digging into this, it was a lot of fun so I could understand if you want to scratch that itch! 🙂

On 29/09/2020 at 15:32, Scratch said:

That section of the file isn't too bad, as every player has a record and they are all the same length, so once you work out how many chars and the start point etc, you can just loop through them all and build a list. And you can connect it to the player's main record through the internal ID (ie what you search for to find this section in the first place. 

Note: the 14 just before the CA/PA is the footedness. So for left footed players it will be 14 then the right foot number, then the CA/PA. For right footed players it will be the left foot number and then 14, then the CA/PA. I was a little confused why the 14 wasn't always immediately in front of the CA/PA and that's why! 🙂

But the real problem is the names. It is pretty complicated (but possible as I've done it!). I've described this before, but here it is again (in two parts):

Part 1:

Names are mega complicated. From memory, the main entry has the last name code (you found already, but the 0000 is part of it too), followed by the first name code, followed by the nickname code (or ffffffff for a lot of players). Those codes point to an index (actually a last name index, a first name index, and a nickname index). Those indexes then point to the actual name list. 

There's no easy way to find the start of the indexes by searching (that I'm aware of). For my scouting app, I am going through the file, section at a time until I get to those sections. I worked out how to make a program do that, but doing it manually would be a massive pain. You need to go through about 11 sections, (working out their length and going to the end of them), before you get to the name indexes. 

Part 2:

this was the part that took ne the longest to work out by far. I'm not sure I can explain it easily, but basically at the start of the file you see something like this: 

The 50 C3 equals 50,000 - that's how many entries in the first section (which is the name section). Then the 0D equals 13 which is how many characters in the first name. So you have to go through 50,000 records, work out how long they are and go to the next one etc. In that section I stick each name in an array to use later.

Actually that section is tricky because there isn't 50,000 names, so you have to go through the 50,000 until the name length is 0 (which means you reached the end of the names and then you can break out of it and search for the next FF which takes you to then end of the name section and the start of the next one (the main person data section). 

Then you read how many records in that section (it has something similar to the 50 C3) and go through them, then you do the same for the next section etc etc. The 3 name index sections start at around the 11th section (I think, am going from memory). I forget the exact structure right now, but those sections have the code from the main person data section and then a record number, so you need to stick that stuff in an array too. 

So then take the code in the main person data section for second name, look up that code in the second name index array and get the record number. Then go to names array and look up that record number (maybe minus one) and it should give you second name. Then take the code for first name and look up that code in the first name index array and get the record number, then go back to the names array (there is only one of those with all the name types mixed up) and find that record number and you should have the first name.

Yeah, pretty complicated, but it is possible. Like I say took me a LONG time to work that out... 🙂

BTW I don't even know what most of the sections are, but it works for me to go through them so I can find the sections I do want.

Of course if I finish off my (Android only for now) app, which just a couple of interface troubles to sort out, you can probably use that and save yourself the trouble! Though I know once I started digging into this, it was a lot of fun so I could understand if you want to scratch that itch! 🙂

Oh man that name part will be mega hard for me, not going to go deep into it haha.... at the moment I will just use shortlist to get the names and id's to get records, while I wait for your app. thanks.

On 29/09/2020 at 08:32, Scratch said:

Part 1:

Part 2:

You should get a Patreon page going! Maybe it'll provide to motivation for this final mile :P

@Scratch

hate to ask as it’s taking awhile for android but once your app is done will you consider an IOS capability version or is that just too much ? Either way great job on making your own app . 

Edited by DIRECTFX

On 13/10/2020 at 15:27, DIRECTFX said:

@Scratch

hate to ask as it’s taking awhile for android but once your app is done will you consider an IOS capability version or is that just too much ? Either way great job on making your own app . 

I was hoping to release an iOS version and deliberately chose a framework that's supposed to make it easy to compile an app to both Android and iOS. However, from what I've read recently, it's going to be very difficult to actually do, unless I buy a Mac! Apparently that's an Apple requirement to create an app.

There may be ways around that, but none seem super reliable from a quick search, so I'm really not sure if I'll be able to do it at this point. I'll look into it further at some point (so it's not a hard No at this point), but I'm not overly hopeful. 

If it does turn out to be a no, then I may revisit the idea of a website version. It'd be much more cumbersome ie you'd need to log into the website and then upload the save game file every time it changed (and I might run into storage space issues too because they are 25MB or so, which will add up if a lot of people upload a lot of saves) - but at least it would give people on iOS an option. Not promising that though, as it would be a bunch more work to do... 

So no answer yet, but not really very promising... 🙁

Not something very important, but I figured out how to edit your manager records. Search for (Your matches) 00 (Wins) 00 (Draws) 00 (Lost) 00 00 00 (GF) 00 00 00 (GA). These values are, obviously, in hex, so be sure to convert those numbers to hex before editing.

You can also change your manager's name, but it's a bit complicated:

- First, find a random player, preferably famous ones, best choose ones without a nickname. Search them in sortitoutsi.net, take their UID (the numbers in the URL), convert to hex, and use scadacore's converter to get the Little Endian values, which is what you need.

- Open your savefile in hex editor, and search for the Little Endian values you got earlier. Note the values after it (XX XX 00 00 YY YY 00 00 FF FF FF FF), and write them down somewhere.

- Use changes.txt to change that player's name to yours (I'll explain later, don't worry. Guide for changes.txt is here, and the generator is here.) After that, open the savefile, see if that player's name has changed or not, save it if it changed to your name.

- Open the savefile in hex editor again, use the Little Endian values to search for the player again, and you will notice that his name will changed (XX XX 00 00 YY YY 00 00 to AA AA 00 00 BB BB 00 00 for example). Write down the AA AA 00 00 BB BB 00 00 somewhere, then edit it back to XX XX 00 00 YY YY 00 00 again. This restores the players's original name.

- Search for your own info in hex editor (check my older post in this thread for more details). You'll notice that behind your ID is a string of FF FF FF FF (human managers have no UID), and behind those FFs are something like CC CC 00 00 DD DD 00 00. Change those to AA AA 00 00 BB BB 00 00, and you're done!

Note that nicknames can be changed too (those are the ZZ ZZ 00 00 behind XX XX 00 00 YY YY 00 00) but I'll leave that for another post. Sorry for not adding a screenshot for this, I don't have enough resources to do most of the stuff at the moment.

On 14/10/2020 at 05:35, Scratch said:

I was hoping to release an iOS version and deliberately chose a framework that's supposed to make it easy to compile an app to both Android and iOS. However, from what I've read recently, it's going to be very difficult to actually do, unless I buy a Mac! Apparently that's an Apple requirement to create an app.

There may be ways around that, but none seem super reliable from a quick search, so I'm really not sure if I'll be able to do it at this point. I'll look into it further at some point (so it's not a hard No at this point), but I'm not overly hopeful. 

If it does turn out to be a no, then I may revisit the idea of a website version. It'd be much more cumbersome ie you'd need to log into the website and then upload the save game file every time it changed (and I might run into storage space issues too because they are 25MB or so, which will add up if a lot of people upload a lot of saves) - but at least it would give people on iOS an option. Not promising that though, as it would be a bunch more work to do... 

So no answer yet, but not really very promising... 🙁

Yeah Apple/IOS are really disappointing when it comes to editing or adding anything to a game . See all the stuff non IOS guys can edit and change seems you guys get so much freedom vs Apple being very restricted . Definitely understand about MAC thing as Apple always a problem with compatibility wanting you to buy everything Apple so they can make more money not worth it buy a new computer. I only use IOS for phone cause deals get from cell carrier since started with IPhone but I use Windows laptop/PC so had to find work arounds over the years . Still great job you are doing for the Non IOS guys as in game editor is pretty basic and not been decent tool since last guys save editor for FMM . One mod/update love to try on IOS is the World League idea as always used to do one on FIFA using England but FMM goes deeper with more teams to use and more English leagues spots for teams. Would the World League be possible with Hex editing on IOS? Would it be really complicated ? 

Has anyone found how to change the skills of your manager?

I found only one skill - Discipline. Where are the others?

Screenshot_20201025-182530.png

Edited by Rus7M

On 23/10/2020 at 18:43, Fash said:

I am trying to make Leroy sane play for Argentina squad cause no Germany 

Is the a way ?

I'm pretty sure changing nationality is covered in this thread somewhere, probably near the beginning, but I don't have the link handy at the moment.

added 0 minutes later
On 25/10/2020 at 22:28, Rus7M said:

Has anyone found how to change the skills of your manager?

I found only one skill - Discipline. Where are the others?

Screenshot_20201025-182530.png

I haven't, sorry. Maybe someone will have but I've never heard of anyone cracking that...

On 17/10/2020 at 19:52, DIRECTFX said:

One mod/update love to try on IOS is the World League idea as always used to do one on FIFA using England but FMM goes deeper with more teams to use and more English leagues spots for teams. Would the World League be possible with Hex editing on IOS? Would it be really complicated ?

Ooh, yeah, I think that would be really hard. I've never done it, but I have moved Celtic to Eng L2 and that was not easy. You'd have to pick one league to be used for the World League and transfer all the teams want in, and move the the same amount of teams out (and back to the same place the teams coming in came from, ie to replace them). There's a couple of places you need to change things for each move, don't have them to hand, but can dig them up if you like.

However, it can't be done at any old time, you have to holiday to the end of the season and do it immediately before the End Season event. Otherwise, even though you've moved the teams into the World League, the World League will still have the old teams in the fixture list and things get pretty weird. If you do it just before the End Season event, it will calculate the new fixture list with the new teams... I can't rememeber what, but there were a couple of oddities even then. 

Meanwhile, I managed to do this today! 

image.png.739bd8ec2889f2922c8c353916b90ff9.png

I can't work out how to reliably control what the injury is or how long it's for, but I can make some strange stuff happen. Like taking 4 years worth of sickies or being out for 85 years with a bruised thigh.

I CAN reliably a) clear an injury and b) reset a player's condition to 100% as well (whether they are injured or just tired). 

However, that's where the good news ends - as there is no way to find the entry for the player you are after. ie there is no id for each entry that you can use to look up a player.

Bascially, it is just a big group of records and the only way to find a player's record is to go to the record number for that player (from their main id). So if they are the 5235th record in the people section, then they will be the 5235th record in this section. So if you are writing a computer program or an app (like I am) you can loop through all the records and store them in a big array and then grab the 5235th record. Even then, I haven't worked out a reliable way to find that section (I have code that works for 3 saves, but fails on the 4th because the string I'm looking for exists before that section). 

But if you are trying to do that manually... it's not really feasible. 🙁 

So I'm not sure if there will be any use for this yet or not. 

Earlier in this thread, there was a question about how to change your Manager's favorite formation. I found a way to do it. (Sorry for my english).

First, you need to find your Manager's ID number. You have two options:
a) find using the date of birth;
b) find using the name of your club.

I prefer the second option. It's lighter and faster.

In my career, I play for the Crewe Alexandra club, so in order for me to find my ID number, I have to enter the name of my club in the HEX Editor in String search mode (look first screen).

Below the name of your club will be my ID number, which is always followed by the value 28 00 (this is the size of the club, it is the same for everyone). These values will be a hint for you.

In my example, my number is 49 24 00 00 (see screen 2).

Now I need to find my data using this code (don't forget to switch the search mode to HEX). You may not be able to do this the first time, but I recommend adding to my ID the "ff 00" to the beginning, which will make the search easier. Total I should search for: ff 00 49 24 00 00. To make sure that you have found the right place, the club code will be located below (in my example, this is 37 01 - Crewe Alexandra code). See screen 3.

When you find the right place, the ID2 of your Manager will be located below. in my example, this is 9f 07 00 00 (screen 3 is green). This is the code we will use.

Enter this code in the search (9f 07 00 00) and search, the first time you will not succeed, click Find Next. I found the right place after 8 clicks "Find Next". This is similar to searching for a player and their CA PA, but here you should not have the values 01 01 01 01 01 14 01 (which are responsible for the player's positions). I was guided by the values 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a. But I'm not sure you'll have the same if you've been playing a career for a long time. I have a new career, so I have the default values (0a = 10). But you should definitely try it. For those who have a new career, it will work, but for those who have passed many seasons - I do not know.

And so, when you have found the right place, then your code will be your current CA abilities and potential PA (green on screen 4). I have this c8 00 and c8 00 = CA 200 and PA 200. Next is your reputation (red on the screen) - local, current and global reputation. Next are your skills, but they are not displayed in the profile, except for the Discipline skill.

More detailed:
0a (financial control) 0a (outfield) 0a (goalkeeping) 0a (?) 0a (discipline) 0a (?) 0a (judging ability) 0a (judging potential) 0a (man management) 0a (?) 0a (motivating) 0a (?) 0a (?) 0a (?) 0a (tactical knowledge) 0a (youth).

The values in parentheses are a question mark, I'm not sure about them exactly, but they are definitely skills such as: type of pressing, type of pass (short/long), artificial offside, and so on. This should be studied.

Next will be the required field that is responsible for your favorite formation, which may affect your tactics and your results. 

In my example, this value 02 (yellow) is the 4-1-2-2-1 formation.

Learn more about formation and codes:
01 - is 4-2-2DM formation
02 - 4-1-2-2-1
03 - 4-1-4-1
04 - 4-2-1-3
05 - 4-2-3-1
06 - 4-2-3-1DM

Look 7 screen.

However, I can't find skills like Loyalty, Domestic Player Bias, and so on. I only found Discipline (described above). Even the Financial Control skill doesn't match. If someone has a solution - write. :)

01 Screenshot.png

02 Screenshot.jpg

03 Screenshot.jpg

04 Screenshot.jpg

05 Screenshot.jpg

06 Screenshot.jpg

07 Screenshot.jpg

Edited by Rus7M

21 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Earlier in this thread, there was a question about how to change your Manager's favorite formation. I found a way to do it. (Sorry for my english).

First, you need to find your Manager's ID number. You have two options:
a) find using the date of birth;
b) find using the name of your club.

I prefer the second option. It's lighter and faster.

In my career, I play for the Crewe Alexandra club, so in order for me to find my ID number, I have to enter the name of my club in the HEX Editor in String search mode (look first screen).

Below the name of your club will be my ID number, which is always followed by the value 28 00 (this is the size of the club, it is the same for everyone). These values will be a hint for you.

In my example, my number is 49 24 00 00 (see screen 2).

Now I need to find my data using this code (don't forget to switch the search mode to HEX). You may not be able to do this the first time, but I recommend adding to my ID the "ff 00" to the beginning, which will make the search easier. Total I should search for: ff 00 49 24 00 00. To make sure that you have found the right place, the club code will be located below (in my example, this is 37 01 - Crewe Alexandra code). See screen 3.

When you find the right place, the ID2 of your Manager will be located below. in my example, this is 9f 07 00 00 (screen 3 is green). This is the code we will use.

Enter this code in the search (9f 07 00 00) and search, the first time you will not succeed, click Find Next. I found the right place with 8 pieces Find next. This is similar to searching for a player and their CA PA, but here you should not have the values 01 01 01 01 01 14 01 (which are responsible for the player's positions). I was guided by the values 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a. But I'm not sure you'll have the same if you've been playing a career for a long time. I have a new career, so I have the default values (0a = 10). But you should definitely try it. For those who have a new career, it will work, but for those who have passed many seasons - I do not know.

And so, when you have found the right place, then your code will be your current CA abilities and potential PA (green on screen 4). I have this c8 00 and c8 00 = CA 200 and PA 200. Next is your reputation (red on the screen) - local, current and global reputation. Next are your skills, but they are not displayed in the profile, except for the Discipline skill.

More detailed:
0a (financial control) 0a (outfield) 0a (goalkeeping) 0a (???) 0a (discipline) 0a (???) 0a (judging ability) 0a (judging potential) 0a (man management) 0a (???) 0a (motivating) 0a (???) 0a (???) 0a (???) 0a (tactical knowledge) 0a (youth).

The values in parentheses are a question mark, I'm not sure about them exactly, but they are definitely skills such as: type of pressing, type of pass (short/long), artificial offside, and so on. This should be studied.

Next will be the required field that is responsible for your favorite scheme, which may affect your tactics and your results. 

In my example, this value 02 (yellow) is the 4-1-2-2-1 scheme.

Learn more about schemas and codes:
01 - is 4-2-2 formation
02 - 4-1-2-2-1
03 - 4-1-4-1
04 - 4-2-1-3
05 - 4-2-3-1
06 - 4-2-3-1DM

Look 7 screen.

However, I can't find skills like Loyalty, Domestic Player Bias, and so on. I only found Discipline (described above). Even the Financial Control skill doesn't match. If someone has a solution, write. :)

01 Screenshot.png

02 Screenshot.jpg

03 Screenshot.jpg

04 Screenshot.jpg

05 Screenshot.jpg

06 Screenshot.jpg

07 Screenshot.jpg

Awesome! Though I probably leave it untouched (I normally don't really care about my own profile and stats, other than DOB), I found your new findings very useful.

On 26/10/2020 at 08:45, Scratch said:

Ooh, yeah, I think that would be really hard. I've never done it, but I have moved Celtic to Eng L2 and that was not easy. You'd have to pick one league to be used for the World League and transfer all the teams want in, and move the the same amount of teams out (and back to the same place the teams coming in came from, ie to replace them). There's a couple of places you need to change things for each move, don't have them to hand, but can dig them up if you like.

However, it can't be done at any old time, you have to holiday to the end of the season and do it immediately before the End Season event. Otherwise, even though you've moved the teams into the World League, the World League will still have the old teams in the fixture list and things get pretty weird. If you do it just before the End Season event, it will calculate the new fixture list with the new teams... I can't rememeber what, but there were a couple of oddities even then. 

Yeah I’m take a hard pass on that sounds fun but nope ..  

On 26/10/2020 at 09:03, Scratch said:

Meanwhile, I managed to do this today! 

image.png.739bd8ec2889f2922c8c353916b90ff9.png

I can't work out how to reliably control what the injury is or how long it's for, but I can make some strange stuff happen. Like taking 4 years worth of sickies or being out for 85 years with a bruised thigh.

I CAN reliably a) clear an injury and b) reset a player's condition to 100% as well (whether they are injured or just tired). 

However, that's where the good news ends - as there is no way to find the entry for the player you are after. ie there is no id for each entry that you can use to look up a player.

Bascially, it is just a big group of records and the only way to find a player's record is to go to the record number for that player (from their main id). So if they are the 5235th record in the people section, then they will be the 5235th record in this section. So if you are writing a computer program or an app (like I am) you can loop through all the records and store them in a big array and then grab the 5235th record. Even then, I haven't worked out a reliable way to find that section (I have code that works for 3 saves, but fails on the 4th because the string I'm looking for exists before that section). 

But if you are trying to do that manually... it's not really feasible. 🙁 

So I'm not sure if there will be any use for this yet or not. 

Lol.. I’d probably even do worse it’s tempting to try but looks like the Matrix seeing screenshots with all the numbers going by . 🤦‍♂️

Added something tonight which might come in handy (ie the bottom section):

image.png.e03420adc6fc30d62faed887ea33f951.png

Main record string is the record number followed by the player's ID. Attributes section string is a run of attributes in the correct order (eg Crossing, Dribbling, Tackling, Finishing, etc etc). Contract section string is the player's record number, followed by 01, followed by the salary HEX.

End result is these strings should be unique, making it easy to find that section for the player, if people want to go hexing. 

The initial release of the app isn't going to have a club screen and isn't going to have staff in it at all, so there will be no search strings for those things - but maybe (much) later I'll add them.

Probably worth reminding people that once I actually release the app, it will cost money (probably a couple of pounds), just so you don't get your hopes up that it's free. Not too far away from beta testing now, but not sure if it will get there before FMM21 comes - so I might need to kill the 20 version, make it work with 21, then do the beta - but we'll see.