FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex

36 minutes ago, Torettojimmy said:

Help..how to changes player personality (ex : honest changes to model professional) using hex editor.. Please guide me step by step.. Thanks before... 

Your bump of a thread is impeccably timed.

1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

Your bump of a thread is impeccably timed.

The most depressing part? If you go on Vibes home page this is by far the most read article featured. Cracking articles by @Nucleusand @Foxyyet this gets those clicks. I'd love to refuse this stuff (alongside PA lists) but unfortunately it's too important to the casuals. 

People can play however they like, I've never cared as the beauty of FMM is the endless possibilities but you need to be open and honest about what's going on. The recent drama would have been an interesting experiment instead of drama if people were honest. 

Almost five seasons spent holidaying now, waiting for a chance to manage N.Ireland. I decided to try this out but the big problem is.. I can't find my Manager ID or Code per se.

My nationality is Northern Irish. When I search for ffff0000b2079f00, it returns no result, even without the 9f00. I swapped to the method used before the update and still, no show. I wonder where I am getting it wrong.

On 25/06/2018 at 08:30, DesChyko0 said:

Almost five seasons spent holidaying now, waiting for a chance to manage N.Ireland. I decided to try this out but the big problem is.. I can't find my Manager ID or Code per se.

My nationality is Northern Irish. When I search for ffff0000b2079f00, it returns no result, even without the 9f00. I swapped to the method used before the update and still, no show. I wonder where I am getting it wrong.

Same problem...

Yea, Over a trillion Pounds on transfer budget.. Am actually thinking of winding up Arsenal by signing all their players and seeing dem get relegated..lol. Cos they spoilt my 94 match unbeaten run by thumping us 6-1.. Also I now how to get the best out of Kevin De Bruyne, he's an animal!!

Screenshot_2018-09-05-04-23-53-995_com.lbe.parallel.intl.png

Screenshot_2018-09-05-04-24-58-304_com.lbe.parallel.intl.png

Screenshot_2018-09-03-19-37-53-575_com.lbe.parallel.intl.png

On 04/04/2018 at 18:49, NguyenDucAnh said:

Hex Editor Tutorial #3 : Edit a player's CA and PA:

Although it's very complicated, I will still post it here because it might be helpful to some people. So here goes:

1. First, find the player's unique ID (UID) in sortitoutsi.net, convert it to hex, then reverse it (In this tutorial I'll use Luke Shaw as an example. His UID is 29076105, to hex it will be 1BBAA89. Add a zero in front of the hex values if the number of characters is an odd number - Shaw's hexadecimal UID has 7 characters, so I have to write it down as 01 BB AA 89. Reverse it and you have 89 AA BB 01)

2. Open your Hex Editor, then use it to open your save file.

01.thumb.png.f9165d0df5e0ffa4ab5689f873ba7def.png

3. Find the player's reverse hex UID (89 AA BB 01), and you will have this:

02.thumb.png.c9be2ced1700d735576bebd981d16917.png

The high-lighted part is the general information of the player, including his club (64 01, his club's ID, is Man Utd's). The one in the red box is the hexadecimal ID (HID) that FMM use, so note it down. (It's E3 17 00 00 for Shaw).

4. Find the HID of the player, as mentioned above. Keep finding until you see this:

03.thumb.png.2a08547e4606248cc7c60bdb3bead8df.png

The right values are always accompanied with a long string of 9A 9C 1E 10 10 blah blah blah.... , so stop searching immediately if you have found something like that. 55 values from the ID (the 14 at the end of the 01 01... part is a sign), take a note of the 3 values behind (8C 00 9C). That the player's CA and PA, separated by the 00 in the middle. Convert it to decimal and you will see his CA and PA (Shaw's is 140 and 156, respectively).

6. All you have to do now is to edit his CA and PA accordingly. The values are raging from 00 to C8 (0 to 200 in decimal, don't try to exceed that), and CA will have to be lower or equal to PA, otherwise the game will crash.

04.thumb.png.187fceeab01f932425cc45e2260fe872.png

.. I think I've overdone that a little bit.

Anyways, save the file, and you're done!

7. Load the save file in FMM 18 and play as per usual. You will only find some stats differences at first, but if you have the in-game editor (IGE), you will see the results immediately

Before:

Screenshot_20180316-214847.thumb.png.6e031fc224959475b33e60fe007f7f7d.png

After:

Screenshot_20180316-215552.thumb.png.8a8f13992cd3b4ff7eb805fb75b5d546.png

That's how you can edit a player's CA and PA using Hex Editor instead of IGE. If you don't want to edit anything, this will provide you a good way to check a player's actual CA and PA too. So, happy hex editing, and stay tuned for more!

I'm sorry, how can I find players' UID on that website "sortitoutsi.com" ? searched for a player and found him but I couldn't find his UID

PS. Don't bother. Found it. Thanks for everything :)

Edited by arthur curry

On 16/12/2018 at 05:06, arthur curry said:

I'm sorry, how can I find players' UID on that website "sortitoutsi.com" ? searched for a player and found him but I couldn't find his UID

PS. Don't bother. Found it. Thanks for everything :)

This year's format is a little bit different, but the ID finding is essentially the same. Glad it didn't take you too long Aquaman 😂

On 23/12/2018 at 11:10, RJO said:

Hi, is this Hex method applicable too for FMM19?

Most of it I think. Some may needs changing and comparing, but the structure is essentially the same. The only changes in the structure are kits and birthdate, which make things difficult to search at times.

On 24/12/2018 at 19:05, NguyenDucAnh said:

Most of it I think. Some may needs changing and comparing, but the structure is essentially the same. The only changes in the structure are kits and birthdate, which make things difficult to search at times.

I'm trying to change training facilities but got no luck, couldn't find the training facilities value. Do you have any update on this? 

Transfers budget still works :D

On 29/12/2018 at 02:11, andreandre said:

I'm trying to change training facilities but got no luck, couldn't find the training facilities value. Do you have any update on this? 

Transfers budget still works :D 

The kits kinda make the spaces longer, but it's still essentially the same. All you have to do is to look for the two values that is 9 values ahead of the FF FF part, similar to what shown in the screenshot I made in that post. The 0D 00 is actually my league's ID (2. Bundesliga), so searching for it first might make things easier.

On 28/12/2018 at 07:43, arthur curry said:

Hello, is it possible for me to change my manager's name with hex? 🤔

Yes you can Aquaman 😂. Find your ID, then when you found it, take note of the value 8 values behind the (your ID) FF FF FF FF part, because those values are your first and last names. Now find a player that you wish to use their names, copy their values, and replace yours.

...If this method is too complicated, then I suggest using the changes.txt method. There is a guide in the page that you can use, but remember to use the names that exist in the game only.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

3 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

The kits kinda make the spaces longer, but it's still essentially the same. All you have to do is to look for the two values that is 9 values ahead of the FF FF part, similar to what shown in the screenshot I made in that post. The 0D 00 is actually my league's ID (2. Bundesliga), so searching for it first might make things easier.

So the first step is to look for the league's ID? How to know the ID? 

Screenshot_20181229-203844.png

Edited by andreandre
Quoted the wrong post

3 hours ago, andreandre said:

So the first step is to look for the league's ID? How to know the ID? 

Screenshot_20181229-203844.png

Finding the league's ID is optional at best, but judging from your screenshot, 1D 00 is La Liga's ID. Changing the 12 12 part that is 7 values ahead of 1D 00 to 14 14 to have the best facility.

...The kits values make the search harder, but if you got used to its structure, things will turn out fine.

26 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Finding the league's ID is optional at best, but judging from your screenshot, 1D 00 is La Liga's ID. Changing the 12 12 part that is 7 values ahead of 1D 00 to 14 14 to have the best facility.

...The kits values make the search harder, but if you got used to its structure, things will turn out fine.

It works now. Thanks a lot mate, now I know which value to change for facilities. Any progress on for this year coaching badge? :D

9 hours ago, andreandre said:

It works now. Thanks a lot mate, now I know which value to change for facilities. Any progress on for this year coaching badge? :D

Haven't even bother doing that really, I have to figure out the other ones first.

Some part of save editing requires more intensive search and some memory skills, while others (like kits editing) pretty much became obsolete.

...Haven't been here for too long, I don't even know how would I update this old workshop 😂

3 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Haven't even bother doing that really, I have to figure out the other ones first.

Some part of save editing requires more intensive search and some memory skills, while others (like kits editing) pretty much became obsolete.

...Haven't been here for too long, I don't even know how would I update this old workshop 😂

Yeah the gold badge is not hard to unlock, while the facilities have to depend on the board. Thanks a lot bro

On 29/12/2018 at 13:37, NguyenDucAnh said:

Yes you can Aquaman 😂. Find your ID, then when you found it, take note of the value 8 values behind the (your ID) FF FF FF FF part, because those values are your first and last names. Now find a player that you wish to use their names, copy their values, and replace yours.

...If this method is too complicated, then I suggest using the changes.txt method. There is a guide in the page that you can use, but remember to use the names that in the game only.

Thanks bro you are the best 😂

Some reason I'm finding it difficult to manage a non default national team in this year's version compared to last year's version. I managed to do it but I can't do anything to the team like calling players up etc, then before match day it crashes... 

3 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Some reason I'm finding it difficult to manage a non default national team in this year's version compared to last year's version. I managed to do it but I can't do anything to the team like calling players up etc, then before match day it crashes... 

Something is probably missing. I managed to take over Nishino's place in Japan without any problem.

...Probably because they added birthdate to the string. I will consider updating the whole hex tutorial, but maybe after the winter update, which can change the structure again like last year.

19 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Hello. I have this question. How to find id number of clubs in hex? I know there is a Sortitoutsi-net site, but how can I find an id in another way? I want to change the logo of the club Monaco Reserves, on the website of the sortitoutsi its ID does not work! In the game he has another ID from the club of Switzerland. How to find id Monaco Reserves? (Or PSG Reserves).

1 hour ago, Rus7M said:

Hello. I have this question. How to find id number of clubs in hex? I know there is a Sortitoutsi-net site, but how can I find an id in another way? I want to change the logo of the club Monaco Reserves, on the website of the sortitoutsi its ID does not work! In the game he has another ID from the club of Switzerland. How to find id Monaco Reserves? (Or PSG Reserves).

Find AS Monaco Reserves in hex editor, take the hexademical ID (4 values before the long name), use scadacore converter (google it) to change it to Big Endian, then convert it back to decimal.

...I kinda surprised that Monaco Reserves ID didn't work, I tested Juventus Reserves' earlier and it did work.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

5 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Find AS Monaco Reserves in hex editor, take the hexademical ID (4 values before the long name), use scadacore converter (google it) to change it to Big Endian, then convert it back to decimal.

...I kinda surprised that Monaco Reserves ID didn't work, I tested Juventus Reserves' earlier and it did work.

Sorry, but I can not. How to find the id number and translate it into the correct format to change the logo? Monaco Reserves and Arsenal Reserves please. Show me an example on these two clubs, and then I will try to do it myself.

I want add logo for Arsenal Reserves. And replace logo all reserves clubs in France.

Monaco Reserves has not its logo! Club Prangins Sports from Switzerland. PSG too. And all the other clubs in France.

Screenshot_20190111-142403.png

Screenshot_20190111-142820.png

Screenshot_20190110-085146.jpg

1547196975.jpg

1547196980.jpg

Edited by Rus7M

3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Sorry, but I can not. How to find the id number and translate it into the correct format to change the logo? Monaco Reserves and Arsenal Reserves please. Show me an example on these two clubs, and then I will try to do it myself.

I want add logo for Arsenal Reserves. And replace logo all reserves clubs in France.

Monaco Reserves has not its logo! Club Prangins Sports from Switzerland. PSG too. And all the other clubs in France.

Screenshot_20190111-142403.png

Screenshot_20190111-142820.png

Screenshot_20190110-085146.jpg

1547196975.jpg

1547196980.jpg

It seems that sortitoutsi removed the reserved teams' pages (minus Juventus Under 23, which is still there). Luckily, I have those IDs right here: 98047312 is Monaco 2's ID and 98047310 is PSG 2's. As for Arsenal Reserves, they are simply non-existent in the database, which explains the FF FF FF FF. Supposedly, they still can have logo if you manage to put a non-existent number in place of the FF FF FF FF that is 4 values before their name.

If you having trouble inserting the reserves logo, there is quite a lot of guides out there that can be helpful. My recommendation is that you can link the team logo to both first team and the reserves (if they exist of course).

Also, I see that you managed to put Arsenal Reserves to League Two, good job.👍 Be aware that placing them to the Prem would crash the game though.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh
Managed to calm myself down...

18 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

If you having trouble inserting the reserves logo, there is quite a lot of guides out there that can be helpful. My recommendation is that you can link the team logo to both first team and the reserves (if they exist of course).

Wow! But how to do it? :)

Sorry for a lot of questions. But I would like to rename Arsenal Reserves => Arsenal U-23. Is this possible? :)

Edited by Rus7M

4 minutes ago, Rus7M said:

Wow! But how to do it? :)

Sorry for a lot of questions. But I would like to rename Arsenal Reserves => Arsenal U-23. Is this possible? :)

Yes you can, with the help of changes.txt. There is a guide and a changes.txt generator in the site too.

14 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Also, I see that you managed to put Arsenal Reserves to League Two, good job.👍 Be aware that placing them to the Prem would crash the game though.

Thank you very much, I tried for a long time and made an Arsenal Reserve. :)

I corrected all reserves teams in France, now they have a common logo with the first team. Thanks.

But I'm trying to make a logo for Arsenal Reserve. How to register him ID? Thanks.

P.s. Sorry for my english i use translator.

1547228436.jpg

Edited by Rus7M

10 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Thank you very much, I tried for a long time and made an Arsenal Reserve. :)

I corrected all reserves teams in France, now they have a common logo with the first team. Thanks.

But I'm trying to make a logo for Arsenal Reserve. How to register him ID? Thanks.

P.s. Sorry for my english i use translator.

1547228436.jpg

That one is a little bit complicated. Try replacing the FF FF FF FF that is 4 values before the team's name with 80 4A 5D 05, which makes the team ID becomes 90000000, a nonexistent number. Then link that with Arsenal's logo to see if it changed or not.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

2 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

That one is a little bit complicated. Try replacing the FF FF FF FF that is 4 values before the team's name with 80 4A 5D 05, which makes the team ID becomes 90000000, a nonexistent number. Then link that with Arsenal's logo to see if it changed or not.

Wow! You are a genius! Thank you very much! Which database file should be edited to add an id Arsenal Reserves? I managed to do with the save, but I want to change in the database. Thanks.

I opened the club.dat file but did not find Arseal Reserves there.

Screenshot_20190112-091819.png

Edited by Rus7M

6 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Wow! You are a genius! Thank you very much! Which database file should be edited to add an id Arsenal Reserves? I managed to do with the save, but I want to change in the database. Thanks.

I opened the club.dat file but did not find Arseal Reserves there.

Screenshot_20190112-091819.png

Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to directly add anything yet, but I'll have a look.