Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex

8 minutes ago, Rus7M said:

How can I edit salary players?

I found that a year ago, but I forgot about it 😅 Try finding his ID, and search for his current wage in Little Endian (reversed hex).

1 hour ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

I found that a year ago, but I forgot about it 😅 Try finding his ID, and search for his current wage in Little Endian (reversed hex).

What currency should I watch? For example, Luke Shaw salary £53k. What value should I look for? I searched 35 but did not find.

2 hours ago, Rus7M said:

What currency should I watch? For example, Luke Shaw salary £53k. What value should I look for? I searched 35 but did not find.

What I meant is finding Shaw's ID using HxD (I specifically used it, as it has backward/forward search), then forward search 08 CF from there. I forgot how to do it exactly this year, but I might have a more detailed search of the wages later.

I did not find. Perhaps this does not work in the new version of the game (Salary).

Who will create a manual for working through HEX for the new version 2019?

17 hours ago, Rus7M said:

I did not find. Perhaps this does not work in the new version of the game (Salary).

Who will create a manual for working through HEX for the new version 2019?

I'm trying to make one, but I want to wait until post-Winter update to ensure all of the editing still works

On 05/04/2018 at 14:15, NguyenDucAnh said:

Screenshot_20180405-133609.thumb.png.53152d57473f39065b2fa838f179b94f.png

SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!!!!!

Hex Editor Tutorial #5 : Finance Editing:

Now that we get that joke outta the way, let's get to the usual stuff. A lot of you may have wanted to have more money than you can possibly imagine, to splash cash on world-class players and renovate your facilities (which is, fortunately, can be done using hex editors). Or you just want to see some crazy scenarios, like what will happen if a non-league club get a billion pounds (£) overnight, wonder what they can do with that ridiculous amount of money? Then this tutorial is perfect for you! As the title says, you can edit the amount of money you have on your transfer budget, as well as your financial status!

1. First, rename your current save file to anything you want, and copy it to somewhere that you won't forget, so that you can use it later...

03.thumb.png.e3da7d03dc13a251da6c64a390fd2026.png

2. Make some changes with your budgets, be sure that none of your budgets drop to 0, or the process will be much harder:

Screenshot_20180405-133136.thumb.png.adbab4ce9b5febae91fe579008c193d6.png

Again, save it and place it in the same folder with the previous one, just to make things easier.

3. Open HxD, and use the comparing function to compare the two files:

01.thumb.png.70a182a858e1c00f72c0a0cad35c6191.png

After pressing F6 for about 3 times to find the differences, you will find this:

02.thumb.png.525b78f62a34098fb735b325ff54b3f8.png

The values inside the red square (not the 02) are your transfer budget, you can reverse it order to have the convert it to hex to have 58874036 £, the exact value of your transfer budget. The 02 one is your financial status (02 is rich, by the way), and the one inside the black square is probably related to it, but best not touching it for now. Now just convert your desired value for your transfer budget to hex, reverse it, then replace your current one (I use FF FF FF FF, which is roughly 4.29 billion pounds, because I was lazy. The maximum value is 6 FFs, which will gives you a  whopping 128 trillion pounds!). Save the file, and it's done.

...To be honest, I'm not really satisfied with the current method, as it not involved, the club's ID, therefore the addresses and values may vary between save files. Someday I might find another way to deal with this, but until then, let's make yourselves billionaires, and buy whoever you want to your club! Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more!

P/S: For rooted user, hacking tools like GameGuardian is another good option. This can be used with the reputation editing in tutorial #2 to maximize the effects.

I used hex editor android to compare the two files, found the difference then i tried to check hex to dec to match the transfer budget in my save but it turned out it didnt match, would you be kind to elaborate some more? Or is the hex editor for android cant handle to compare the files (sorry for my bad english, hope you'll understand)

On 28/01/2019 at 22:56, Aped said:

I used hex editor android to compare the two files, found the difference then i tried to check hex to dec to match the transfer budget in my save but it turned out it didnt match, would you be kind to elaborate some more? Or is the hex editor for android cant handle to compare the files (sorry for my bad english, hope you'll understand)

You're right - the Android version's comparing function is kinda laggy as it's still beta testing. I suggest using the HxD for PC instead.

· Posted (edited)
On 01/02/2019 at 16:04, NguyenDucAnh said:

Hello. Sorry for my English, I use a translator. Please, I need your help. I want to move one player to another team in the database. I know that this can be done through the changes.txt file, but I really need it through the database. Please my friend. Player: Khephren Thuram (ID: 49038952) from AS Monaco (Reserves) in any english club.

FMM19 last version 10.2.2.

Tell me which database file to edit? "people.dat"? "players.dat"? Or other file?

Edited by Rus7M

2 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Hello. Sorry for my English, I use a translator. Please, I need your help. I want to move one player to another team in the database. I know that this can be done through the changes.txt file, but I really need it through the database. Please my friend. Player: Khephren Thuram (ID: 49038952) from AS Monaco (Reserves) in any english club.

FMM19 last version 10.2.2.

Tell me which database file to edit? "people.dat"? "players.dat"? Or other file?

It would be extremely complicated to move a player using the database, as you'll need both "people.dat" and "players.dat". Since changes.txt will certainly mess up his contract, I recommend that you should edit the savefile instead.

· Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

It would be extremely complicated to move a player using the database, as you'll need both "people.dat" and "players.dat". Since changes.txt will certainly mess up his contract, I recommend that you should edit the savefile instead.

I load only one league in the game - this is an English league! But I really want to see in my team the Thuram from the reserve of Monaco, but it is not in my save, because I did not load France. How do I move it?

Edited by Rus7M

Just now, Rus7M said:

I load only one league in the game - this is an English league! But I really want to see in my team the Thuram from the reserve of Monaco, but it is not in my conservation, because I did not load France. How do I move it?

Unfortunately, due to the game's code, you can not make a player appear in a different loaded nation. I once made an attempt to do so, but I figured that it's just how the game works.

5 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Unfortunately, due to the game's code, you can not make a player appear in a different loaded nation. I once made an attempt to do so, but I figured that it's just how the game works.

Very bad. I have another question for you. How to remove a player from a loan? This can be done through changes.txt?

When I choose only the English league there are a lot of players from France, also a lot of players from Monaco. But players who are in reserve are not in my save. Maybe Thuram just move to the first team of Monaco?

· Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rus7M said:

When I choose only the English league there are a lot of players from France, also a lot of players from Monaco. But players who are in reserve are not in my save. Maybe Thuram just move to the first team of Monaco?

Like I said, you can't make a player appear in a different loaded nation. Thuram, for example, will appear exclusively in France, as in the game codes - something I can't edit.

3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Very bad. I have another question for you. How to remove a player from a loan? This can be done through changes.txt?

Yes, but it would be extremely complicated. The changes.txt can't recall a player. Hex editor can, but the process would take quite a long time.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

Like I said, you can't make a player appear in a different loaded nation. Thuram, for example, will appear exclusively in France, as in the game codes - something I can't edit.

Ok. Can I move the Thuram from Monaco to PSG?

1 hour ago, Rus7M said:

Ok. Can I move the Thuram from Monaco to PSG?

Yes you can, if you load France of course.

10 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Yes you can, if you load France of course.

Sorry, but I have another question for you. I do not like the fact that in the game other clubs do a lot of transfers. I can not watch for Aubameyang in Tottenham or for Pogba in Manchester City and so on. Is it possible to cancel transfers at all? I know that it is possible to remove the transfer budget in all clubs in the first season, but can you do this every year?

13 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Sorry, but I have another question for you. I do not like the fact that in the game other clubs do a lot of transfers. I can not watch for Aubameyang in Tottenham or for Pogba in Manchester City and so on. Is it possible to cancel transfers at all? I know that it is possible to remove the transfer budget in all clubs in the first season, but can you do this every year?

Unfortunately, there is no way to stop those clubs from their spending spree, as that's part of the game code. Future transfers can be prevented though.

· Posted (edited)
On 13/01/2019 at 20:01, NguyenDucAnh said:

What I meant is finding Shaw's ID using HxD (I specifically used it, as it has backward/forward search), then forward search 08 CF from there. I forgot how to do it exactly this year, but I might have a more detailed search of the wages later.

How to find his HxD number? This is Matteo Guendouzi. ID: 48037391. HEX: 02 DC FE 0F. Back: 0F FE DC 02. I want to change his salary (£52k).

His HxD "C1 1E 00 00" or "93 17 00 00"?

Screenshot_20190418-021007.png

Edited by Rus7M

On 18/04/2019 at 13:21, Rus7M said:

How to find his HxD number? This is Matteo Guendouzi. ID: 48037391. HEX: 02 DC FE 0F. Back: 0F FE DC 02. I want to change his salary (£52k).

His HxD "C1 1E 00 00" or "93 17 00 00"?

Screenshot_20190418-021007.png

You are quite lucky that I remembered how to do it yesterday 😂

Since this is Matteo's ID, you'll have to search for 00 2D 01 C1 1E 00 00 01. What behind it is his salary, XX XX. From there, you can change it to whatever you want.

There are some other useful info (squad status, contract expiry date, unhappines - if he has any,  and possibly his value) that you can edit there as well, but I won't elaborate it for now, as it's too long to write down.

· Posted (edited)
On 19/04/2019 at 18:25, NguyenDucAnh said:

You are quite lucky that I remembered how to do it yesterday 😂

Since this is Matteo's ID, you'll have to search for 00 2D 01 C1 1E 00 00 01. What behind it is his salary, XX XX. From there, you can change it to whatever you want.

There are some other useful info (squad status, contract expiry date, unhappines - if he has any,  and possibly his value) that you can edit there as well, but I won't elaborate it for now, as it's too long to write down.

Ha-ha, yes I am lucky, just like Liverpool is now in the Premier League. :)

At first I could not find your values, but then I began to try other combinations and removed the first two pairs (00 2D) and found. And now I seem to understand how to find other players.

I found the values that are responsible for the salary (red on the screen), also found the contract expiry date (green), and squad status (blue). Maybe someone will see it here and it will help him. But I haven’t figured out the unhappines yet, but I think I’ll find it later when a disgruntled player appears. Thank you very much.

----------

I found how to change the capacity of the stadium, maybe someone will need it. Before the name of the stadium for 10 values will be a code that changes capacity (see the second screen). 7D 27 <=> 27 7D to demical = 10109 (capacity The Crewe Stadium).

IMG_20190420_132449.jpg

IMG_20190420_142108.jpg

Edited by Rus7M
Found

· Posted (edited)
On 16/04/2019 at 13:58, NguyenDucAnh said:

I found a way to change player's Favored Club and Person. It is necessary to find the player ID (in HEX and back), for example, Guendouzi 0f fe dc 02. Then lower by 69 values (see the screen). There will be a favorite club XX XX (blue color on the screen) and favorite person XX XX XX XX (red). To find the value of a favorite player, you must first find his ID (HEX and back), and in front of his ID there will be the necessary code for 4 values (for Guendouzi, this is c1 1e 00 00). The values of the favorite club are in front of the full name for 10 values (NguyenDucAnh explained how to do it). For example, at Arsenal it is 09 01.

Sorry for my English, I use a translator. I spent a couple of hours to find it, so I thought maybe someone would need it and I will make it easier for him :)) But of course, many thanks to NguyenDucAnh.

----------

But I can’t find how to change the status of “happy to stay in the club”. Give a hint please. How changes happines players? Please.

And also i would like to find out can I change the hidden attributes of the player? Big Match and Injury Prone. And also his Personality (Adaptability, Ambitious, Loyalty......). And is it possible to change the reputation of a player in a team (Popular, Very Popular, Normal...)?

----------

If you say that it is very difficult to return someone else's player from the loan, maybe you can just change the loan expiration date? Let's say make it come back through a week. Where to look for these values?

IMG_20190421_194712.jpg

Edited by Rus7M

On 20/04/2019 at 19:14, Rus7M said:

I found a way to change player's Favored Club and Person. It is necessary to find the player ID (in HEX and back), for example, Guendouzi 0f fe dc 02. Then lower by 69 values (see the screen). There will be a favorite club XX XX (blue color on the screen) and favorite person XX XX XX XX (red). To find the value of a favorite player, you must first find his ID (HEX and back), and in front of his ID there will be the necessary code for 4 values (for Guendouzi, this is c1 1e 00 00). The values of the favorite club are in front of the full name for 10 values (NguyenDucAnh explained how to do it). For example, at Arsenal it is 09 01.

Sorry for my English, I use a translator. I spent a couple of hours to find it, so I thought maybe someone would need it and I will make it easier for him :)) But of course, many thanks to NguyenDucAnh.

----------

But I can’t find how to change the status of “happy to stay in the club”. Give a hint please. How changes happines players? Please.

And also i would like to find out can I change the hidden attributes of the player? Big Match and Injury Prone. And also his Personality (Adaptability, Ambitious, Loyalty......). And is it possible to change the reputation of a player in a team (Popular, Very Popular, Normal...)?

----------

If you say that it is very difficult to return someone else's player from the loan, maybe you can just change the loan expiration date? Let's say make it come back through a week. Where to look for these values?

IMG_20190421_194712.jpg

Nice progress, congrats 😁I've already done this in a few of my saves, but it's a nice find.

As for happiness, I'm don't remember much of it (my mind being hazy as usual), but you can take note of a player with normal happiness, which is 64 03 if I remember correctly. If a players has a value lower than this, and have something behind it instead of 00 00, it would be unhappiness.

These values are a pain to find to be honest, but they are definitely there, near the CA/PA part. I will refer to the PC version to compare and find a pattern soon.

Yes there is a way, but I kinda forgot it. With it you can add the recall clause too, but it would take awhile for me to remember 😅

On 19/04/2019 at 20:36, Rus7M said:

I found how to change the capacity of the stadium, maybe someone will need it. Before the name of the stadium for 10 values will be a code that changes capacity (see the second screen). 7D 27 <=> 27 7D to demical = 10109 (capacity The Crewe Stadium).

That's definitely new, I'll try that too 😁

On 19/04/2019 at 20:36, Rus7M said:

I found the values that are responsible for the salary (red on the screen), also found the contract expiry date (green), and squad status (blue). Maybe someone will see it here and it will help him. But I haven’t figured out the unhappines yet, but I think I’ll find it later when a disgruntled player appears. Thank you very much.

Yes, to find a player, you'll need to search the following pattern: (club ID) (player's ID) 01. As for squad statuses:

- 00: No status yet

- 01: Key player

- ...- 07: Not needed.

Sorry for my English, I use a translator

It's ok, I can understand your English clearly. I'm very, very happy to see that you are quick to understand this kind of stuff. With this, maybe you can even modify the database to your liking 😁

· Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

It's ok, I can understand your English clearly. I'm very, very happy to see that you are quick to understand this kind of stuff. With this, maybe you can even modify the database to your liking 

Thank you very much, very nice to hear from you. :)

Yes, to find a player, you'll need to search the following pattern: (club ID) (player's ID) 01. As for squad statuses:

- 00: No status yet

- 01: Key player

- ...- 07: Not needed.

This method of finding a contract does not work for me. I have a SID search method (4 values before his ID) + 01. And yes, 01 - Key Player, 02 - First Team, 03 - Rotation, 04 - Backup, 05 - Hot Prospect, 06 - Youngster.

Yes there is a way, but I kinda forgot it. With it you can add the recall clause too, but it would take awhile for me to remember.

If you remember, give a hint how to get a player back from the loan. For example, take Smith Rowe. Initially, it was an Arsenal player, but was loaned to Leipzig for rent. In my Save, I moved it to my team (Crewe). But he continues to be leased at Leipzig. How can I return it or add a refund item?
On the first screen ID Smith Rowe (1F EB AC 01). Its SID is: fb 10 00 00. Crewe ID: 2d 01. Leipzig ID: 7f 0c. On the second screen is the Smith Rowe contract. The third screenshot shows that he is in the Leipzig team.

01IMG_20190422_084250.jpg

03Screenshot_20190422-085449.png

02IMG_20190422_085700.jpg

Edited by Rus7M

· Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Rus7M said:

This method of finding a contract does not work for me. I have a SID search method (4 values before his ID) + 01. And yes, 01 - Key Player, 02 - First Team, 03 - Rotation, 04 - Backup, 05 - Hot Prospect, 06 - Youngster. 

Yes, the player's ID I mentioned was his SID (it's been awhile since the last time I checked my own tutorial, so I kinda forgot the terminology
)  To search for a player's contract info (and other stuff too), search (club ID) (SID) 01. In your screenshot, 2D 01 FB 10 00 00 01 is the term you'll need to search for in order to edit his contract and happiness.

6 hours ago, Rus7M said:

If you remember, give a hint how to get a player back from the loan.

I'll try my best, but I honestly don't have much free time at the moment. Best bet is to make a savefile for a team with a recall-able loan player, save it to 2 slots, and recall him in one save. Then, use HxD's compare function to single out the values you need. That's the way I figured it out last time, before I forgot 😂

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

3 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

I'll try my best, but I honestly don't have much free time at the moment. Best bet is to make a savefile for a team with a recall-able loan player, save it to 2 slots, and recall him in one save. Then, use HxD's compare function to single out the values you need. That's the way I figured it out last time, before I forgot 

Yes, the comparison of the two saves is an easy way, but unfortunately my computer is broken and I do all the operations on the smartphone. Well, I will continue to try. :)

I did it. It took more time, because I did not use two saves as a comparison, and did everything on the smartphone. So maybe someone will need it.
1. We need to find the player's SID (NguyenDucAnh explained how to do this, this is the number before the player ID). On the example of Smith Rowe. His SID in my save is FB 10 00 00 (this number changes every new career, so you will have another one).
2. We need the game ID number of the club where he is leased (in my example, this is Leipzig). NguyenDucAnh explained how to do this (10 values before the team name). In my save at Leipziga number "7f 0c". You will have another one, because he changes every new career.
3. Now it remains for us to connect these two numbers, in my example it will be like this: "fb 10 00 00 7f 0c". And you need to find this code. There you can change the end date of the lease, you can change the club, as well as add / remove a player’s return point (Recall). In the screenshot I showed. 00 - no point, 01 - with a point. Good luck, I hope someone helped and he will not like me to spend a lot of time))

Recall_add2.jpg

5 hours ago, Rus7M said:

I did it. It took more time, because I did not use two saves as a comparison, and did everything on the smartphone. So maybe someone will need it.
1. We need to find the player's SID (NguyenDucAnh explained how to do this, this is the number before the player ID). On the example of Smith Rowe. His SID in my save is FB 10 00 00 (this number changes every new career, so you will have another one).
 2. We need the game ID number of the club where he is leased (in my example, this is Leipzig). NguyenDucAnh explained how to do this (10 values before the team name). In my save at Leipziga number "7f 0c". You will have another one, because he changes every new career.
3. Now it remains for us to connect these two numbers, in my example it will be like this: "fb 10 00 00 7f 0c". And you need to find this code. There you can change the end date of the lease, you can change the club, as well as add / remove a player’s return point (Recall). In the screenshot I showed. 00 - no point, 01 - with a point. Good luck, I hope someone helped and he will not like me to spend a lot of time))

Recall_add2.jpg

The buyout clause is nearby too, only a few values away. The second row of FF FF FF FF near the 50 01 00 seems to be it, and changing 00 to 01 would supposedly enable a buyout clause.

9 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

The buyout clause is nearby too, only a few values away. The second row of FF FF FF FF near the 50 01 00 seems to be it, and changing 00 to 01 would supposedly enable a buyout clause.

Yes, you are right, the buyout clause is next (red on the screenshot). Thanks for the advice.

What other interesting features? Can I cure a player from injury? And you tried to change the player's history (transfer price of the player)?

Loan_edit2.jpg

IMG_20190426_082854.jpg