Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex

8 minutes ago, Rus7M said:

How can I edit salary players?

I found that a year ago, but I forgot about it ūüėÖ Try finding his ID, and search for his current wage in Little Endian (reversed hex).

1 hour ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

I found that a year ago, but I forgot about it ūüėÖ Try finding his ID, and search for his current wage in Little Endian (reversed hex).

What currency should I watch? For example, Luke Shaw salary £53k. What value should I look for? I searched 35 but did not find.

2 hours ago, Rus7M said:

What currency should I watch? For example, Luke Shaw salary £53k. What value should I look for? I searched 35 but did not find.

What I meant is finding Shaw's ID using HxD (I specifically used it, as it has backward/forward search), then forward search 08 CF from there. I forgot how to do it exactly this year, but I might have a more detailed search of the wages later.

I did not find. Perhaps this does not work in the new version of the game (Salary).

Who will create a manual for working through HEX for the new version 2019?

17 hours ago, Rus7M said:

I did not find. Perhaps this does not work in the new version of the game (Salary).

Who will create a manual for working through HEX for the new version 2019?

I'm trying to make one, but I want to wait until post-Winter update to ensure all of the editing still works

On 05/04/2018 at 14:15, NguyenDucAnh said:

Screenshot_20180405-133609.thumb.png.53152d57473f39065b2fa838f179b94f.png

SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!!!!!

Hex Editor Tutorial #5 : Finance Editing:

Now that we get that joke outta the way, let's get to the usual stuff. A lot of you may have wanted to have more money than you can possibly imagine, to splash cash on world-class players and renovate your facilities (which is, fortunately, can be done using hex editors). Or you just want to see some crazy scenarios, like what will happen if a non-league club get a billion pounds (£) overnight, wonder what they can do with that ridiculous amount of money? Then this tutorial is perfect for you! As the title says, you can edit the amount of money you have on your transfer budget, as well as your financial status!

1. First, rename your current save file to anything you want, and copy it to somewhere that you won't forget, so that you can use it later...

03.thumb.png.e3da7d03dc13a251da6c64a390fd2026.png

2. Make some changes with your budgets, be sure that none of your budgets drop to 0, or the process will be much harder:

Screenshot_20180405-133136.thumb.png.adbab4ce9b5febae91fe579008c193d6.png

Again, save it and place it in the same folder with the previous one, just to make things easier.

3. Open HxD, and use the comparing function to compare the two files:

01.thumb.png.70a182a858e1c00f72c0a0cad35c6191.png

After pressing F6 for about 3 times to find the differences, you will find this:

02.thumb.png.525b78f62a34098fb735b325ff54b3f8.png

The values inside the red square (not the 02) are your transfer budget, you can reverse it order to have the convert it to hex to have 58874036 £, the exact value of your transfer budget. The 02 one is your financial status (02 is rich, by the way), and the one inside the black square is probably related to it, but best not touching it for now. Now just convert your desired value for your transfer budget to hex, reverse it, then replace your current one (I use FF FF FF FF, which is roughly 4.29 billion pounds, because I was lazy. The maximum value is 6 FFs, which will gives you a  whopping 128 trillion pounds!). Save the file, and it's done.

...To be honest, I'm not really satisfied with the current method, as it not involved, the club's ID, therefore the addresses and values may vary between save files. Someday I might find another way to deal with this, but until then, let's make yourselves billionaires, and buy whoever you want to your club! Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more!

P/S: For rooted user, hacking tools like GameGuardian is another good option. This can be used with the reputation editing in tutorial #2 to maximize the effects.

I used hex editor android to compare the two files, found the difference then i tried to check hex to dec to match the transfer budget in my save but it turned out it didnt match, would you be kind to elaborate some more? Or is the hex editor for android cant handle to compare the files (sorry for my bad english, hope you'll understand)

On 28/01/2019 at 22:56, Aped said:

I used hex editor android to compare the two files, found the difference then i tried to check hex to dec to match the transfer budget in my save but it turned out it didnt match, would you be kind to elaborate some more? Or is the hex editor for android cant handle to compare the files (sorry for my bad english, hope you'll understand)

You're right - the Android version's comparing function is kinda laggy as it's still beta testing. I suggest using the HxD for PC instead.