Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex

Recommended Posts

· Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Yes, you are right, the buyout clause is next (red on the screenshot). Thanks for the advice.

What other interesting features? Can I cure a player from injury? And you tried to change the player's history (transfer price of the player)?

Loan_edit2.jpg

IMG_20190426_082854.jpg

I have never tried that, but history changes can supposedly be made, using the same old comparing method I mentioned.

As for healing, I don't really know how to, unfortunately, but one thing for sure is that the conditions aren't near the (club ID) (SID) string. Also, if I remember correctly, the release clause and player value are editable too.

Also, I've found a way to prevent future transfers. Just shortlist the player in question, then search for (the ID of the club he's moving to) (your club's ID) FF FF. Once you've found it, change the ID of the club he's moving to FF FF, then you can make a bid for him.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Editing staff. Have you tried changing PA / CA staff and their qualifications (gold, silver, bronze)? And also I had one problem. I can add / change scouts and physios through HEX without any problems, but this does not work with coaches. They do not appear in my club.

Edited by Rus7M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Editing staff. Have you tried changing PA / CA staff and their qualifications (gold, silver, bronze)? And also I had one problem. I can add / change scouts and physios through HEX without any problems, but this does not work with coaches. They do not appear in my club.

There are specific slots for club coaches/scouts/physios. Usually, after 160 values behind the (your ID) 28 00 thing, you will find your own ID down there, and the ID of your staff in designated slot - which if I remember correctly, will be (assistant's ID) (your ID) (3 or less coaches' IDs) (scouts' ID) (physios' IDs). Remove old staff if you have any, and replace them with the IDs of new staff.

To edit a staff, find his UID, take his SID and club ID, edit his club ID to what you want, add or remove him from designated slots I mentioned earlier. Next, find his personal info by using the strings I mentioned (old club's ID) (his ID) then edit old club ID to what you have changed.

...Sorry that I've made this sounded complicated, but staff editing is actually quite easy. The same can be said with CA/PA editing, but not coaching badges and specialties, which would take some observations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

There are specific slots for club coaches/scouts/physios. Usually, after 160 values behind the (your ID) 28 00 thing, you will find your own ID down there, and the ID of your staff in designated slot - which if I remember correctly, will be (assistant's ID) (your ID) (3 or less coaches' IDs) (scouts' ID) (physios' IDs). Remove old staff if you have any, and replace them with the IDs of new staff.

To edit a staff, find his UID, take his SID and club ID, edit his club ID to what you want, add or remove him from designated slots I mentioned earlier. Next, find his personal info by using the strings I mentioned (old club's ID) (his ID) then edit old club ID to what you have changed.

...Sorry that I've made this sounded complicated, but staff editing is actually quite easy. The same can be said with CA/PA editing, but not coaching badges and specialties, which would take some observations.

Thanks for the answer, but you did not understand me. I know how to edit staff. I changed scouts and psyhos. But it does not work with coaches. I find their SIDs, change their clubs for them, do everything as with scouts, but this does not work. They disappear. Have you had any problems with this?

Editing PA / CA staff is the same as the players?

-----

On the screen you can see, I found my ID, also the place of SID staff: assistant, coach, coach, coach, ffffffff, scout, scout, scout, psyho, psyho, psyho.

It is with the movement of coaches that the problem arises. They disappear.

Staff_edit(+SID_man)3.jpg

Edited by Rus7M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
On 19/04/2019 at 15:25, NguyenDucAnh said:

You are quite lucky that I remembered how to do it yesterday 😂

Since this is Matteo's ID, you'll have to search for 00 2D 01 C1 1E 00 00 01. What behind it is his salary, XX XX. From there, you can change it to whatever you want.

There are some other useful info (squad status, contract expiry date, unhappines - if he has any,  and possibly his value) that you can edit there as well, but I won't elaborate it for now, as it's too long to write down.

Hi I'm sorry, I didn't get the "00 2D 01 C1 1E 00 00 01" part. How exactly should I do it for other players? I mean, what part of it is variable? Thanks in advance

Never mind. I see it now. Thanks 😁

Edited by arthur curry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, LiamN said:

Is it possible to add/remove buy back fee?

I'm not so sure about buy back fee, I'll have a look onto it. If it was indeed changable, it would be somewhere near the (Club's ID) (player's ID) string.

2 hours ago, arthur curry said:

Never mind. I see it now. Thanks 😁

Glad you found that out Aquaman 😁 It's not easy to remember at first, but you'll get used to it in the long run.

On 27/04/2019 at 15:48, Rus7M said:

Thanks for the answer, but you did not understand me. I know how to edit staff. I changed scouts and physio. But it does not work with coaches. I find their SIDs, change their clubs for them, do everything physio and scouts, but this does not work. They disappear. Have you had any problems with this?

Because you'll have to do two more steps: edit the contract info part (the club ID - staff ID thing, similar to the players), and the general info part (by utilising UID part, kinda similar to how to edit players). The specific slots for them may varied saves by saves though, as it was (assistant's ID) (3 or less coaches' IDs) (my ID) (scouts' ID) (physios' IDs) in my most recent test save. Just use your own ID (and the ID of your existing staff if there is any) as a beacon to track the pattern of designated slots.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I recently started learning how to edit files in HEX. And I found a way to add my face as a manager. Unfortunately, the game does not create us an ID number that is responsible for faces and logos, so we need to add an ID ourselves. First you need to find your code in the save game, in the NguyenDucAnh lessons you can see it. But I will explain in brief:
1. Open the save game, find your club name in the search (string). And below the short name of the club at 97 values will be your personal code. After it will always be the value "28 00". On the first screen I showed that my code is “e5 26 00 00”. My club is Crewe Alexandra.
2. Now using this code we can add an ID to ourselves. Find "e5 26 00 00". After these values there will be an empty space "ff ff ff ff". Seen on the second screen. This is where ID should be added. Take any available room. For example ID: "90090090", to HEX: "055EAA6A", back: "6AAA5E05". Now enter this code in the empty field. The third screen is visible.
3. Now you need to change the config.hml file, there you need to add a new ID (90090090) and your photo.


For example, I put a photo of Zidane. My name is Herbert Chapman. Sorry for my English, I hope you will understand me.

SID_manager.png

IMG_20190502_064502.jpg

IMG_20190502_064535.jpg

Screenshot_20190502-062631.png

Screenshot_20190502-062648.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Hello. I recently started learning how to edit files in HEX. And I found a way to add my face as a manager. Unfortunately, the game does not create us an ID number that is responsible for faces and logos, so we need to add an ID ourselves. First you need to find your code in the save game, in the NguyenDucAnh lessons you can see it. But I will explain in brief:
1. Open the save game, find your club name in the search (string). And below the short name of the club at 97 values will be your personal code. After it will always be the value "28 00". On the first screen I showed that my code is “e5 26 00 00”. My club is Crewe Alexandra.
2. Now using this code we can add an ID to ourselves. Find "e5 26 00 00". After these values there will be an empty space "ff ff ff ff". Seen on the second screen. This is where ID should be added. Take any available room. For example ID: "90090090", to HEX: "055EAA6A", back: "6AAA5E05". Now enter this code in the empty field. The third screen is visible.
3. Now you need to change the config.hml file, there you need to add a new ID (90090090) and your photo.


For example, I put a photo of Zidane. My name is Herbert Chapman. Sorry for my English, I hope you will understand me.

SID_manager.png

IMG_20190502_064502.jpg

IMG_20190502_064535.jpg

Screenshot_20190502-062631.png

Screenshot_20190502-062648.png

Nice progress, and this trick worked in the earlier versions of FMM (and FMH) too 👍 Have you figured out how to move staff from the instructions above also?

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Nice progress, and this trick worked in the earlier versions of FMM (and FMH) too 👍 Have you figured out how to move staff from the instructions above also?

Thank you very much, nice to hear from you.

Yes, I understood how to change coaches. I missed contract changes (club ID + SID coach). Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
On 30/04/2019 at 22:32, LiamN said:

Is it possible to add/remove buy back fee?

To change a player's buyback, you need to find his contract. On the example of Guendouzi you can see. You must find the club ID + player SID + 01. Then below the player status (red on the screen) at 16 values will be a place (of 8 values) where the redemption amount is written. It can be removed, modified or added. To remove, you need to replace the price on ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff. To add for example the amount of 1 million, you must enter 40 42 0f 00 00 00 00 00. The club will be added automatically (in which the player was previously located). I hope clearly explained.

For example second screen Cristiano Ronaldo.

P.S. Before the player’s buyback amount, there is a buyout amount (clausula) for other clubs.

 

IMG_20190510_023559.jpg

Screenshot_20190510-030438.png

Screenshot_20190510-030550.png

Edited by Rus7M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

To change a player's buyback, you need to find his contract. On the example of Guendouzi you can see. You must find the club ID + player SID + 01. Then below the player status (red on the screen) at 16 values will be a place (of 8 values) where the redemption amount is written. It can be removed, modified or added. To remove, you need to replace the price on ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff. To add for example the amount of 1 million, you must enter 40 42 0f 00 00 00 00 00. The club will be added automatically (in which the player was previously located). I hope clearly explained.

For example second screen Cristiano Ronaldo.

P.S. Before the player’s buyback amount, there is a buyout amount (clausula) for other clubs.

 

IMG_20190510_023559.jpg

Screenshot_20190510-030438.png

Screenshot_20190510-030550.png

Oh thanks man! I signed a player and didn't notice the buy back fee on his contract so I've been looking for a way to remove it for a few days and this should help 👏🏻😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LiamN said:

Oh thanks man! I signed a player and didn't notice the buy back fee on his contract so I've been looking for a way to remove it for a few days and this should help 👏🏻😃

Yes it will help. Just find the player's SID (NguyenDucAnh lesson), then find his contract and there will be a player's buyback amount. Just replace it with ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff or put a large buy back fee :))

Edited by Rus7M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Hello guys, i will share what i found about player personality. But, sorry before for my bad english ✌️

i took example in new database (february 2019 database) huddersfield player, Kian Harratt. here we go...

Green square (5a 1a ad 01) is harrat hex id

Blue Block square (55 14 00 00) is harrat back code

White square (d3 07) is birthday year

Red square is player adaptability

Blue square is player ambition

Yellow square is player loyalty

Turquoise square is player profesionalism

And the number around them is controversy, handling pressure, sportifity, and tempramen, and i think its not too important 😅

if set number like i do it will be strict profesional personality

if you wanna make player with very ambisius personality, you just set increase blue square up to 11 (11 -14) and low yellow square (08 or 09), if want loyal personality, just up yellow (10-14), if want profesional personality, up turquoise (10-12), for model profesional low the ambition (0a - oe), and up profesional square to 14

for honest, insecure, steady personality, im forgot hehe

Screenshot_20190511_133854.jpg

Screenshot_20190511_134119.jpg

Edited by AgnarJuan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

And now i will share more interesting things, its about player skill, mental, physique attribute,hidden attribute, and player position

SQUARE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dark Green square is player jump and header accuracy, set same if you want same result in game like 0e - 0e become 14 in game

Red square is player speed

Orange square is player physique strong

Yellow square is player stamina

Green square is player technique

Turquoise square is player aggresife

Blue square is player injury proneness (set it 01 - 05 if you want make a very rarely injured player, up to 10 will be very easy injured)

Violet square is player leadership

Pink square is player agility

POLYGON - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red polygon is player creativity and its not set usual value (01 -14), 14 here in game will be 14 (and every player will be different sporadic values, if wanna set up, you must convert to decimal, and add it 10 point. example here 14 = 20 decimal, so if you want make it to 15 in game it must be 30 decimal = 1e 

Pink polygon is player tackling, its not set usual value too, d0 here in game become 8, if want to make up 1 point, add it 10 point in decimal too. example d0 = 208, add 10 point it will be 218 = da, etc if you wanna up some sporadic values, up 10 point in decimal and convert it to hex again (*NOTE: for unusual value, dont up to ff (255), ff is max value. if your tackling or pos or etc in position 240 up in decimal, i didtn know how to up it more so far, train them in normal way will be a wise choice)

Green polygon (connected) is player team work and work rate. If you set 0e - 0d like i do it will be 13 in game, if you set 0e - 0e it will be 14, if set 0e - 14 it will be 17 in game etc.

Orange polygon is player movement

Yellow polygon is player positioning

Violet polygon is player crossing

Blue polygon is player dribling

CIRCLE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red circle is player Right foot

Yellow circle is player Left foot

Green circle is player Striker Position

Violet circle is player AMR Position

Turquoise circle is player AMC Position

Orange circle is player AML Position

Pink circle is player MR Position

White circle is player MC Position

Dark Green circle is player ML Position

etc.

White square is about player thrives big match, consistency, free kick and penallty effectiveness, but i cant find exactly points. just fun create it guys, but if want a good result, must up from 0f - 14

thats it, have fun editing with you own risk ☺️

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20190511_133651.jpg

Screenshot_20190511_133322.jpg

Screenshot_20190511_133557.jpg

Screenshot_20190511_133648.jpg

Edited by AgnarJuan
add more information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys i wanna ask, is it possible to edit player jaded status? I get sick of young player is very easy to get jaded, even ive edited his phsique to resilient and rare injure 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AgnarJuan said:

Guys i wanna ask, is it possible to edit player jaded status? I get sick of young player is very easy to get jaded, even ive edited his phsique to resilient and rare injure 😂

Hello. Thank you very much for sharing your findings, I think it will be useful for many. I have already found all this, but editing some hidden attributes like injuries and big matches is something new for me. Did you check it in the game?

Difficulties of translation, so I want to clarify. What status of a player do you mean? Key player, first team, rotation...? If yes, then this topic has already been discussed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Rus7M said:

Hello. Thank you very much for sharing your findings, I think it will be useful for many. I have already found all this, but editing some hidden attributes like injuries and big matches is something new for me. Did you check it in the game?

Difficulties of translation, so I want to clarify. What status of a player do you mean? Key player, first team, rotation...? If yes, then this topic has already been discussed.

Yes i check it, almost all my first team player now thrives big match, comfort with ball, much effective in corner and freekick, and even some of them become mercurial talent. All of that its in white area, i edited that area values up to 0f

The result is very fantastic, 3 times big match after im edited, my team wins, and coming from behind.

And with england, i won dramaticaly in final euro with about 7 first team is my young player...

In this morning, im found now where is values for workrate, tackling, positioning, movement etc hehe

_________

Im sorry for wrong word choice, what i mean is about player jadedness, my young player is very easy to get jaded even im rotating them. Can that issue be fixed in hex editor?

__________

Here im insert pict about my team report, before i edit its all negatives, now its all positives. And my final euro with edited young player

Screenshot_20190512_151557.jpg

Screenshot_20190512_151544.jpg

Screenshot_20190512_151531.jpg

Screenshot_20190512_151504.jpg

Screenshot_20190512_151441.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AgnarJuan said:

Here im insert pict about my team report, before i edit its all negatives, now its all positives. And my final euro with edited young player.

 





Excellent result. Yes, now I see that the level of “big matches” has changed in the team.

2 hours ago, AgnarJuan said:

 In this morning, im found now where is values for workrate, tackling, positioning, movement etc hehe.

You can share this find here, so that it will help other people and they will not spend their time searching. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AgnarJuan said:

Im sorry for wrong word choice, what i mean is about player jadedness, my young player is very easy to get jaded even im rotating them. Can that issue be fixed in hex editor?

Of course this can be changed through HEX, only this requires a complex search. I did not try to look for it, but I have to try when there is free time. Some time ago I was looking for something similar when my player had the status: "move to bigger club", and I found it, now he has the status: "happy to stay". It is located next to the player’s contract, where his salary and the duration of the contract. But I think what you are looking for is in a different place. It must be sought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rus7M said:

Excellent result. Yes, now I see that the level of “big matches” has changed in the team.

You can share this find here, so that it will help other people and they will not spend their time searching. :)

Yes, thanks @Rus7M, hope my findings help you and others too, but big thanks for @NguyenDucAnh who share this threads that i found last week 😁😁

And yes i wanna share about tackle, positioning etc too, but it hard to explain, because it has unusuall value (not 01-14) but b5, f3, f8, c9, etc.

For heading it has two value too (for jump and head accuracy), And for workrate there is two value separate, one near speed, and one near tackling if im not wrong. That two values connected each other, but separate location and im still trying to understand it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rus7M said:

Of course this can be changed through HEX, only this requires a complex search. I did not try to look for it, but I have to try when there is free time. Some time ago I was looking for something similar when my player had the status: "move to bigger club", and I found it, now he has the status: "happy to stay". It is located next to the player’s contract, where his salary and the duration of the contract. But I think what you are looking for is in a different place. It must be sought.

Wow, where is exactly value for happy to stay? Can you share it?

Jadedness is frustated me because it makes me force to play young player in a few match, every 3 match i just play them once 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AgnarJuan said:

Wow, where is exactly value for happy to stay? Can you share it?

Jadedness is frustated me because it makes me force to play young player in a few match, every 3 match i just play them once 😅

Yes, no problem, I can share this find, so that for others it takes less time. We will look for a contract player. So, in order:

1. To change a player’s contract, you need to find the player’s ID, transfer the values to HEX, then transfer them back, find this code in the save and have 4 values in front of it - this is the code that is used for contracts. NguyenDucAnh called it SID. To it you need to add "01" and search.

2. On the screen you can see that "c1 1e 00 00" this is the SID (blue color).

3. Red on the screen - salary (in my example, the salary of the entire "c8" = 200 pounds, because I play for a small club :)).

4. Next, light green - the date of the contract (07 eb = 2027 year; and "b4" = 180, now we need to find this value in the calendar + add 1 unit and it will turn out on June 30, thanks to NguyenDucAnh for this find).

5. Blue is the player's happiness (00 = happy to stay at the club, 01 - wants to go to the bigger club, 02 - wants a new contract, and so on ...).

6. Dark green - the date of the conclusion of the last contract.

7. Blue - status in the team (01 - Key Player, 02 - First Team, 03 - Rotation, 04 - Backup, 05 - Hot Prospect, 06 - Youngster).

8. Orange - the amount of redemption (clausula).

9. Pink - the amount of redemption for lower clubs.

10. Yellow - the amount of buy back fee (the club will be added automatically, the one in which it previously played).

Thank you NguyenDucAnh for help.

---------------

I would like to ask for help. I want to find how to change the transfer budget of the club. I make all the changes on the smartphone, so I cannot use the two saves for comparison. NguyenDucAnh explained how to find finances using the two save.dat comparison. But is there another way to find a budget?

Edit_contract_players2.jpg

Edited by Rus7M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Yes, no problem, I can share this find, so that for others it takes less time. We will look for a contract player. So, in order:

1. To change a player’s contract, you need to find the player’s ID, transfer the values to HEX, then transfer them back, find this code in the save and have 4 values in front of it - this is the code that is used for contracts. NguyenDucAnh called it SID. To it you need to add "01" and search.

2. On the screen you can see that "c1 1e 00 00" this is the SID (blue color).

3. Red on the screen - salary (in my example, the salary of the entire "c8" = 200 pounds, because I play for a small club :)).

4. Next, light green - the date of the contract (07 eb = 2027 year; and "b4" = 180, now we need to find this value in the calendar + add 1 unit and it will turn out on June 30, thanks to NguyenDucAnh for this find).

5. Blue is the player's happiness (00 = happy to stay at the club, 01 - wants to go to the bigger club, 02 - wants a new contract, and so on ...).

6. Dark green - the date of the conclusion of the last contract.

7. Blue - status in the team (01 - Key Player, 02 - First Team, 03 - Rotation, 04 - Backup, 05 - Hot Prospect, 06 - Youngster).

8. Orange - the amount of redemption (clausula).

9. Pink - the amount of redemption for lower clubs.

10. Yellow - the amount of buy back fee (the club will be added automatically, the one in which it previously played).

Thank you NguyenDucAnh for help.

---------------

I would like to ask for help. I want to find how to change the transfer budget of the club. I make all the changes on the smartphone, so I cannot use the two saves for comparison. NguyenDucAnh explained how to find finances using the two save.dat comparison. But is there another way to find a budget?

Edit_contract_players2.jpg

wow thats a detail explanation about contract, thanks man. i didnt understand bout it before..

And for team budget, im sorry i cant help that, i didnt understand it. For team budget, i always use natural ways in game like selling older player (30 up) and buy free player. i never buy expensive player 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
On 12/05/2019 at 17:42, Rus7M said:

You can share this find here, so that it will help other people and they will not spend their time searching. :)

Hello bro @Rus7M ive edited player attribute section more completed. Hope it will help more ☺️

Edited by AgnarJuan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AgnarJuan said:

wow thats a detail explanation about contract, thanks man. i didnt understand bout it before..

And for team budget, im sorry i cant help that, i didnt understand it. For team budget, i always use natural ways in game like selling older player (30 up) and buy free player. i never buy expensive player 

I'm glad that this helped you man.

About the budget. I also do not buy expensive players, I am not interested, I like to buy young and not famous players. But I'm a big fan of football and I can't see how Aubameyang moves to Tottenham, Kane goes to Arsenal, Pogba to Manchester City and so on. It is unrealistic and painful to see it. And in general, I would like the clubs to keep their line-ups so that they are realistic, so I wanted to change the budgets of the TOP clubs so that they don’t buy big players. This is my whim :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AgnarJuan said:

Hello bro @Rus7M ive edited player attribute section more completed. Hope it will help more ☺️

Thank you, man. I think this will help a lot here.

I also see that you have changed your potential abilities to your player. For others to understand this, current and potential abilities come after the left and right legs (yellow and red circle). 8f = 143 (CA), c8 = 200 (PA).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rus7M said:

I'm glad that this helped you man.

About the budget. I also do not buy expensive players, I am not interested, I like to buy young and not famous players. But I'm a big fan of football and I can't see how Aubameyang moves to Tottenham, Kane goes to Arsenal, Pogba to Manchester City and so on. It is unrealistic and painful to see it. And in general, I would like the clubs to keep their line-ups so that they are realistic, so I wanted to change the budgets of the TOP clubs so that they don’t buy big players. This is my whim :)

Hahaha, thats funny. To be honest, before i found this threads, i already bought IGE, but thats not satisfy me. If use IGE edited player often will play bad, not consisten, and often get 5 rating. Thats silly for fakin' editor which price is same as the game itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mizal said:

how to find regens uid 

There are several ways to find ID Regen.
1. By date of birth (+ his club will be visible there);
2. Find the club for which he plays, where all the SID of the players are contained. If this is your regen, it can be moved to the reserve, thus facilitating the search;
3. My personal way: you can add a player to the list of transfer targets, then save the shortlist and open it in HEX. There after the name will be the player ID.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×